Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

My thoughts exactly. Some people require proof for everything, yet every day, they use things that they have no proof of. I have just come to ignore the debunkers/skeptics. I think their hobby is debunking anything that comes in their path.

I'm surprised the debunkers haven't yet tried to debunk the concept of love or the human soul.. For example, they could say: "What is love? Can you hold it? Can you touch it? Does it exist? Have you ever felt love? If so, prove it! Love is only a chemical reaction, and nothing more!" Or the human soul; they could say: "Prove to me that souls exist! We have no proof that a soul exists, we only have circumstantial evidence!" Over 90% of the world clearly believes exists, yet I'm sure some of the debunkers would love to debunk the notion of a human soul.

Clearly, not all things can be proven. I am a pharmacist, and we use medications every day that we have no idea how they work!! Absolutely no idea! We have hypothesis of how we THINK they work, but despite that, doctors use them anyway. And why? Because they work. They don't need to know why every drug works...they just work.

When we look at crop circles, and see how amazingly complex they are, and watch how they appear over seconds on film......most people are in awe. They could truly be considered miracles, in a way. A miracle is often uneplainable, yet they can be observed by many.

Those who aren't in awe....well, personally, I think they just have no faith in anything, so they try to destroy the faith in others.

Rather than trying to figure out if the circles are man-made or alien made or earth made or real or hoaxes, etc...I would rather focus our time on trying to figure out what they are trying to communicate, like Ruby and Silva, and others have done.

Think of this analogy, too:

A primitive tribe comes upon a radio or a phone or a computer. The person on the other end is trying to communicate an important message: a tidal wave is heading for your village and you will be wiped out. Move inland!" The senders of the message also send pictures. The tribe doesn't understand the message (they don't speak english), but they can see the symbols.

Some in the tribe are in awe: they call it a "miracle" simply because they have no experience with the technology that created the phone, the computer, or the radio. Others are trying to decipher the message and they do decipher the messages and try to tell the rest of the village what the message says. But still others say it is a trick, saying it is a hoax or bad magic. They accuse whoever is sending them of trying to trick them, instead of listening to the messages that the others deciphered. So what happens? Their village gets wiped out in the tidal wave, and everyone dies.

Or maybe the message was trying to tell them something wonderful! Look; we have brought you a radio! You can now listen to music every day! Classical music, rock music, whatever you want. We will show you how to build a radio! But the native skeptics say it is a hoax, and the elders bury the information, because then they would lose power and control over their tribe. So, music never comes to the tribe.

The circle makers could be trying to warn us or something, or they could be trying to share something beautiful with us. We will never know if we continue to argue about whether they are "real" or not or who made them.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Crop circles have been happening for quite some time now, here is one case from the late 1678:

"The most well known positive depiction of a crop circle is found in a woodcut made in 1678 with the title 'Strange News out of Hartford-shire’.
It depicts a devil-like creature cutting out a pattern in a crop with a scythe.
The woodcut has text, which told of a greedy farmer, who, having refused to pay a mower a reasonable rate for reaping his oats, swore that he would rather have the Devil do the work.

The very following morning, the farmer awoke to find his crop had been harvested, but done so in such an amazing manner, with rounded circles of incredible exactness that no human could have done the same within the period and darkness of one night. The farmer was so afraid that he could not enter the field to collect his harvest."

Here is the Woodcut:

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Along with whatever message the visitors are trying to convey, it also appears that they are modifying the crops and soil.

This has been happening for some time now, are you aware of when the earliest documented circle was made?

I'm trying to find it now.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That can not be done within a human's power without a witness. It would take ages for it to be done by a human.
That video really made me wonder, thank you for that.
But I'm a bit confused why there isn't witnesses for this matter, because there are many crop circles across the world.
Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
nice post but why is it that the u.k get the most crop circles ? because the unemployed rate is sky high nothin better to do (joke)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

From books I've read, I know that the have been documented as far back as the middle ages. But I don't know the earliest they ever appeared, sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dulceemployee
nice post but why is it that the u.k get the most crop circles ? because the unemployed rate is sky high nothin better to do (joke)

Well, from what I've read, many of the crop circles appear on or near ancient neolithic sites. Maybe it has something to do with the neolithic communities. We don't have many neolithic sites here in the US!

However, we did have a crop circle here in Arizona just a few years ago, about 20 miles away from where I live. Then, there was one a few years back, too. It could be that crop circles are becoming more frequent here.

Or maybe they just like the Brits better than us. After all, their comedy is quite funny! Who could not like Monty Python! LOL!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
lol.... your thoughts are pretty insightful godoftheforest the coin at the start of the clip is like one that i bought at a soveigner shop in ayr (scotland)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

... My thoughts exactly. Some people require proof for everything, yet every day, they use things that they have no proof of. I have just come to ignore the debunkers/skeptics. I think their hobby is debunking anything that comes in their path.

I'm surprised the debunkers haven't yet tried to debunk the concept of love or the human soul.. For example, they could say: "What is love? Can you hold it? Can you touch it? Does it exist? Have you ever felt love? If so, prove it! Love is only a chemical reaction, and nothing more!" Or the human soul; they could say: "Prove to me that souls exist! We have no proof that a soul exists, we only have circumstantial evidence!" Over 90% of the world clearly believes exists, yet I'm sure some of the debunkers would love to debunk the notion of a human soul.

Clearly, not all things can be proven. I am a pharmacist, and we use medications every day that we have no idea how they work!! Absolutely no idea! We have hypothesis of how we THINK they work, but despite that, doctors use them anyway. And why? Because they work. They don't need to know why every drug works...they just work.

In the case of most medicines they've been through an expensive trials process (RCT):

en.wikipedia.org...

That is evidence that can be scrutinised because it is evidence. Asking for evidence is essential for everything. We know drugs work because there is evidence that can be tested.

Likewise, when drugs don't work, it is validated by gathering evidence. Otherwise it is just opinion and anecdote.

People get stuff wrong. So it needs to be checked and questioned.

People on this thread have scrutinised this UFO report, and with some certainty found:

• 99.99% silver is not special, in fact commercial grade silver is 99.9% pure, and purer is available - even for welding, as someone with a jeweller in their family pointed out
  • The workmanship of the plates is rudimentary - and that is being diplomatic
  • We know the plates were sold, the bronze and silver plate probably for far more than their scrap value
  • The plates were not subject to the kind of oxidisation that is associated with buried objects, pointing to them being buried relatively recently. Bronze is subject to verdigris, silver suffers from oxidisation (gold is different)
  • The person that found, and sold, the plates is unknown
  • There is a great deal of conveniently missing "who, why, where, when".

Nobody has said that this UFO related report is impossible, only that with the above in mind, it is unlikely because of the lack of conclusive evidence.

Take the following report:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What nobody could argue with is that someone saw a UFO. They'll argue all day about what it was, but there's evidence for something. This plates thing, and crop-circles in general, are a massive distraction from real UFO reports, that have evidence that stands up to basic scrutiny.

If there's a economic incentive for people to lie, con, and trick, they will. Stuff like this sets sensible UFOligists back years.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I just had another hypothesis, but I decided it would be better published in a book off of ATS. (Just look at one person said after me when I posted it.)

I'm done with ATS. Anything that you skeptics cannot comprehend you call "nonesense." In fact, it is not nonsense, it is simply above your heads, because you skeptics simply do not have the capacity to think abstractly.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

That sounds like New Age nonsense.

The earth is not sentient. I am not going to explain to you why it isn't.

They are clearly made for Us, regardless of who made them...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ah, screw it. I'll post it anyway; there are lots of people here on ATS who do think like me. Why should I let a few narrow minded people prevent my ideas from coming out?

But this is the last post I'll ever make on ATS. After this, I'm going to another site to work with more open minded people.

Here is my hypothesis:

You know, another thought just came to mind. We humans are pretty ego-centric. We tend to think that we are the only "sentient beings" on earth. We tend to think that any communication is meant for us.

What if...what if the hypothesis that the earth is living is true (it was not my hypothesis, it's been around for a long, long time) and the advanced crop circles, the ones that look like fractals and such, are not meant for us, but are actually being given to the earth, at important points, as a type of "energy healing" for the earth.

What if the original crop circles, as Doug Ruby deciphered, were blue prints for a space ship, so we could all leave before something catastrophic happens, and the later crop circles, the fractals, etc....are actually someone sending the earth healing energy frequencies.

If you read the book: Messages in the Water, and if you know anything about sacred geometry, you know that all shapes, symbols, and fractals contain energy frequencies.

Maybe an advanced group of aliens is sending energies into points that are major "energy spots" similar to accupuncture points in humans.

Here is some evidence for that theory: Accupuncture sites in humans lie along "energy meridians" that travel all over your body. Neolithic sacred sites are often on “magnetic ley lines” of the earth, according to some researchers. If sacred neolithic sites are similar to human accupuncture points, the aliens/circle makers could truly be the earth’s “healing points”. Which means that someone could be trying to send the earth “healing energy.”

Or they could be trying to activate the earth in some way, to rise into a higher level of consciousness, thus bringing the rest of the inhabitants of earth into a higher level of consciousness.

Then, again, we always assume that in the past, the neolithic sites were some sort of religious temple. Maybe it was not religious, but rather, the humans in neolithic times knew that the earth was alive, and would periodically send "healing energy" into the earth at these "sacred sites."

And because we as humans have forgotten that the earth is alive, and have forgotten that we have the obligation to help earth in her times of need, another group of beings is coming to do what we have clearly forgotten to do in recent millennia.

We should never forget that we were originally intended to be the stewards of the earth; not the owners of the earth! We have forgotten that our relationship with the earth is supposed to be give-give (the earth gives to us, we give back), and not give-take (the earth gives to us, and we keep taking and taking.)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

"We should never forget that we are (supposed to be) the stewards of the earth. We are not the owners of the earth."

We ARE the owners - albeit temporary.

We are not just the 'stewards' - we own the who0le damn thing and every thing on it. It is ours, and not some metaphysical being.

Humans are the greatest thing ever happen to this planet - before us, no one could appreciate it, no creature had the capability to bring the life on earth to other worlds, but we do.

'Not the owners of the earth' - Give me a break.

The earth isn't sentient. We are though, and we are 'earth's children'.

*Do you also think human's are bad and need to reduce their numbers?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

We ARE the owners - albeit temporary.

We are not just the 'stewards' - we own the who0le damn thing and every thing on it. It is ours, and not some metaphysical being.

'Not the owners of the earth' - Give me a break.

Yes...we are not the owners of the earth. We are not the owners of the earth anymore than a flea is the owner of the dog that it lives on.

Humans are the greatest thing ever happen to this planet -

Really? You really think that?

*Do you also think human's are bad and need to reduce their numbers?

God, no. I never said that. Where the hell did you get that from?

But I do say this: You say that we are the earth's children, and that we own the earth and everything on it. I say: is that how you treat your mother? By saying that you own her, and everything on her, just because she gave birth to you?

You no more own the earth than you own your own mother. We no more own the earth than a flea owns the dog it lives on. We no more own the earth than the bacteria in our colon owns us.

Think of this:

We have billions upon billions of bacteria that live in our colon. Do they own us? No. But do they have the capacity to make us sick if they become unbalanced in anyway? Hell, yes, they do. The same thing is happening to the earth. We are to the earth what our intestinal flora is to us. We need the bacterial flora to survive, yes, but it also has the capacity to kill us. It is an INTER-DEPENDENT relationship.

Ok, now I'm done with ATS.

Afterthought:
However, I'm not even sure the earth needs us to survive, to tell you the truth. The trees and the grasses...the flora of the earth....may be like our intestinal flora. We may be like the fleas or the parasites.

Then again, some parasites live with organisms in an interdependent/synergistic relationship....which may be the case with us and the earth. Kind of like the fish that live on the sharks, or the birds that live on the rhinos. They are parasites, but it is a synergistic relationship.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

"Then again, some parasites live with organisms in an interdependent/synergistic relationship....which may be the case with us and the earth."

Now Humans are Parasites?

Give it a rest.

The crop circles are not communiques from aliens to 'the earth' - although they are communications to earthlings, regardless of who makes them.

Is the moon also sentient? LOL

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Excellent find!

Why would a hoaxer dig it down? Or did he copy the crop circle from the plates and then buried them so that he could retrieve them later? After all, a pure silver plate weighing 11 lbs must cost a fortune!

I agree... they might have been missed. Maybe the hoaxer is the one who found them? I say this because if it wasn't a hoax don't you think there would be more of these in other crop circles?

Once is luck, twice coincidence, and thrice a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Wow you are incredibly closed-minded.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

In the video they refer to an old Celtic language on the plates. On the show UFO Hunters episode #108: Vortexes, In the Hudson Valley woods there would be old Celtic monuments(if i could call them that) were UFO have been seen to hover in these areas and then seem to jump out of the planet.

If you connect the two the UFO and Celts share a relationship.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by nikiano

Humans are the greatest thing ever happen to this planet - before us, no one could appreciate it, no creature had the capability to bring the life on earth to other worlds, but we do.

Or the worst thing, depending upon how one sees it.^^

Pretty bold statement to make, though, that no other species ever have understood the meaning of the World in some way. A statement that makes absolutely no sense what so ever, unless one chooses to ignore the possibility of earlier Civilizations, and also, to ignore the possibility that different animal species could be anything else but soulless autonoms.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Truther

Three plates - Bronze, Silver and Gold

Most likely representing the 3 ages of man according to them - what comes next for us, I doubt there will be a platinum age? Did they take the time to collect that metal resource just to give us a message. Wow

That blows my mind

That is what came to my mind when I first read this... Ages of Man
I remember seeing this when it first aired but like so many stories... it got lost in the shuffle, forgotten... till now
Interesting to say the least... makes me want to run out and buy a metal detector!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join