It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Have you checked out these guys?
www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Those are the best I've seen yet, although I wouldn't necesarilly say that it's as complex as that 800ft diameter bohemeoth. Also, you can tell that they're quite sloppy with their work compared to the one I had posted which remains till this day a unconfirmed crop circle.

Nice find though

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
As far as the picture of the original crop circles underneath which these plates were buried shown in the thread here, did anyone notice that the design here seems to be protruding from the ground? The shadows are all wrong.

This doesn't look right to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
reply to post by nikiano

If they are coming from a different dimension, then why are the crops in perfect shape/formation, but the disks aren't?

[edit on 14-1-2009 by TravisT]

Well, I have read accounts from the few witnesses who have seen crop circles appearing, and they all say that first lights appear, and then a sound....and then the glyphs instantly appear. There was one that appeared on a video (pretty amazing) in it just took a few second. And my hunch is that the glyphs were made by sonic energy.

So, sonic energy could easily be transmitted and create a perfect crop circle....because what they are doing is creating a space. But metals....those could not be made by sonic energy, because they are not creating a space....it is creating matter. Make sense?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

As in you believe they used a piece of wood to stomp it down, right? Only problem with that is the reported levels of 170% higher than normal radiation within the area.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No, I am saying that nothing in the photo looks flattened to me. The design itself looks higher off the ground than the crops around it. I am saying the photo shown here looks a bit fake. And by fake I am not saying anything like "someone made this crop circle." I am saying that the picture looks edited. And badly.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Is this the video you were talking about?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The metal works on the plate is sooooo
Medieval, haven't the alien come up with CAD/CAMM???
Not a very good liar who ever created this plates

Uthu - tengkorak

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
reply to post by nikiano

Is this the video you were talking about?

This video is most probably a hoax
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...
cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The plates were melted down you say? Bomber.

The very 1st thing they should have done was determine just how old those plates were. That's the first thing they forgot to do...and would have held the key in establishing how true this really is.

It's funny that, to this day, as far as I know, every single, bloody time they get something remotely close to evidence...they mock it all up.

God help them!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

OK, guys, I have now officially given up on the human race - JK.

But I am literally crying here - some idiot MELTED THEM DOWN???

And then went "Duh"????

Why was this kept from the world when it happened?

This is obviously an important message which we have missed because of idiots. And who can doubt this message when the metals were so pure?

OK, we rely on our leaders, and our leaders are all fools and/or greedy - that's it for us...good luck.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The solution to this mystery is for SETI to take their full budget and place high end cameras in all fields. Soon enough they'll catch the aliens red handed making the circles.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Anyway, sdraw,

You are so right - and WHY do they do that?

To cover up something that some people in this world know, and to keep the rest of us in ignorance.

So we just get back to POWER - the people who have it, and the people who don't (most of us).

So, what is their agenda?

Bad news for everyone except the top so-called elites.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

There was nothing magical or mysterious about the reaction of this object (as shown in a video on Linda Howe's site) to the application of a magnet. A compass needle would have reacted in exactly the same way as this obviously magnetised ironstone rock did. The guy that "found" and was promoting this supposedly wondrous rock was intelligent enough to know this, but the fact that he pretended there was something unnatural going on was sufficient to persuade me that this was almost certainly a hoax. Note also the very strange claim (given that it was intended as evidence that it was NOT a hoax) that only modern rotary grinding tools could have carved the pattern in the rock. Well exactly, the same sort of modern grinding tools that were used to fake the famous crystal skulls, and also that would have been available to an associate of the "finder" (not mentioned in this article, but in that by Linda Moulton Howe) who just happened to be a local jewelry maker.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I post a link to more Cropsircles here.

www.projectavalon.net...

scroll down abit on this page...

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I found a similar case, but in this case they found a rock in Roswell in 2004, that matches a cropcircle found in UK in 1996..

www.abovetopsecret.com

Roswell rock..

The rock found in Roswell 2004:

The cropsircle from 1996, UK:

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Anom3]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if that pattern has been appearing in those self-same fields for thousands of years.

Perhaps the Ancient Germanic tribes decided to make an offering to the circle makers and the buried in those fields these three disks as a gift.

Maybe they were saying them to stop wrecking the harvest every year - or perhaps they were thanking them for Genetically manipulating the crops for greater yields, nutrition and shorter germination periods....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Have you checked out these guys?
www.circlemakers.org...

These guys are quite good at what they do but even they say they have seen circles they have no idea how they were done & look at the set up they have, day time circle making with a crew etc - not exactly stealthy is it. There is a genuine phenomenon here & i have been in circles the day they have appeared and when the crop is breaking under your feet as your walking in it you know no one else has walked in it esp not to make it.
Also some circles where the bent over crop is not bent at the ground but half way up the plant would be impossible to do by human hands because when you walk on it your foot sinks into it & breaks it - like walking in deep snow.
Also there is evidence of the water table being drained from that area as you can see in some ir photos.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Where are these plates? THEY WERE MELTED DOWN? HAHAHAHA THIS PROVES MY POINT, THE GUY WHO HOAXED IT WANTED HIS MONEY BACK.

Few care about the truth, the truth is crop circles are man-made pieces of art, the art being less and less interesting every year, not because they aren't more detailed but because it's not original at this point, this case with the plates was in my opinion staged/hoaxed because they knew this tv show would cover the circle, or the tv show in and of itself hoaxed it for ratings, before and after I've never heard of anything since, why did this one and only crop circle have these plates? because it was hoaxed for the tv show, period.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Razimus]

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Do you believe all crop circles are man-made?

Or just some?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join