It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I remember seeing this story on FOX (Sightings) when it aired originally. I was blown away then and continue to be fascinated by this story today. There was no internet then like today and the story disappeared from the public view REALLY fast. I now live in Germany and have visited Grasdorf. The field still gives one a tingling feeling when you enter it. An eerie and strange feeling. What has been said is that the language on the plates is an old Celtic language. There are many, many ancient Celtic sites in Germany. Did the ancient Celts have contact with ETs? Maybe. The gold plate from what I have heard disappeared. I have never heard anything about it being sold. Also, the question about the bronze plate showing no signs of corrosion. If you listen to the guy talking about the composition of the plates, he said that the bronze plate was a strange mixture like none ever seen before. Maybe it had the ability to resist corrosion. It took me several years to get any information on this story once the internet started coming on strong. Only then was it accessible. Good question- what hoaxer would really place such precious items of tremendous wealth in the ground just to have some stranger end up with them?? You are looking at the one and only crop circle that is definitely 100% real. No better evidence than physical evidence. Also, pay attention to the analysis of the stalks in the circle. Another good sign of an authentic crop circle. Stalks bent inches above the ground...not broken. Can not happen with someone faking a circle.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

In the first pic it looks like the crop circles are on TOP of everything else.

The second pic didnt work.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The moist ground in an area like that would lead to significant oxidation. It would not be like something preserved in sand in a zero humidity environment.

Regarding the oxidation, I found info that claims the plates were dirty when found, and also that they were cleaned:

The farmer Werner Harenberg charged visitors five DM – three Euro to see the crop circle.

One of these visitors, a man wearing a house painter's outfit and a hanging moustache, turned up nine days later bringing along, like many others, his metal detector – he searched all nine parts of the pictogram dropping a handkerchief in three spots as mark – all of them (see picture) had a spherical symbol, less than a semi-circle attached to it. Then he went to his car to pick up a digging tool and a bucket unearthing first what came to be known as The Bronze Plate (Tablet) at the circle furthest from the forest line, then the gold plate at circle no.

"he searched all nine parts of the pictogram dropping a handkerchief in three spots as mark " all of them (see picture) had a spherical symbol, less than a semi-circle attached to it"

Three counted from the road and lastly the silver plate at the first circle, which is formed as a sickle. There were people present witnessing all this; he drove home - as the saying goes, for his whereabouts and identity have not been disclosed – cleaning the plates, and later, on impulse or with selling in mind – he (must have) split the gold plate in half.

www.alienufosecret.eu...

Also this info:

On August 2, a peculiar guest made a fantastic discover. While using a metal detector over the formation, he registered three positive readings. Each was located within the three circles of the formation that had half rings. Digging to a depth of two feet at the three different locations, the man discovered a single metal plate at each one. The plates were very heavy, measured about 12 inches in diameter, and were heavily encrusted with dirt indicating that they had been buried for quite a while.

www.cosmicchannelings.com...

I really don't know what to think about this story... As I stated in a previous post, I have not been able to find any information that clearly points to this being a hoax. But who knows?
I hope some of the members who speak German perhaps can find out more about this case. It certainly is interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm assuming this was a field of crops with no fresh mounds of dirt. I've no idea how long things take to grow, but for this to be a hoax they would have had to bury the plates before the crops were planted. Then they would have had to come back and make the formation, in the right place, when the crops had grown. Adding to that the value of the metals, I don't think this is a hoax.
OK, the guy with the metal detector could have been in on it and knew exactly where to look and what he would find. That doesn't sit well with me, though.

Has any hoaxer ever come forward and claimed responsibility for it? If I'd done it, I'd have to own up eventually for creating such an elaborate hoax!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm willing to believe anything if there is enough proof. I have never seriously considered elaborate crop circles to be anything other than man-made, especially after watching a show where guys videotaped their making of a rather complex one, that people were stumped over.

This is an interesting case, I'd like to do more research on it. Does anyone know if there are legitimate papers in regards to the lab tests for these plates? It's one thing to say you had them tested, but I'd like to see the proof.

Also, I'm confused about why someone was looking for metal in the crop circles in the first place.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Three plates - Bronze, Silver and Gold

Most likely representing the 3 ages of man according to them - what comes next for us, I doubt there will be a platinum age? Did they take the time to collect that metal resource just to give us a message. Wow

That blows my mind

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When discovering the new world, explorers from France/England/Spain buried plates in the ground to claim the land as theirs.

books.google.com... eVAw9_WVPc0LdcIE76uo4&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

I wonder when they are going to colonize earth?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Even though these elaborate crop circles appear on our planet does this mean they are meant for our eyes or foe another race to see and understand

We all know that the majority have been faked by us Brits as a type of "who can do the mast elaborate design and get on the news

I'm well aware crop circles have been spotted for centuries now so that rules out most of the hoax's, was there not a metal triangle found in the center of one of these crop circles a few years back or was that on the "X files"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Does anyone know if there are legitimate papers in regards to the lab tests for these plates? It's one thing to say you had them tested, but I'd like to see the proof.

I would also like to see these papers, and I hope one of the German speaking members here at ATS will try to search for them.

The metal plates were supposedly tested at the German Federal Institute for Material Research (Bundesanstalt fur Materialpufung) in Berlin, by the initiative of Tugingen lawyer Dr Roemer-Blum.

I haven't managed to find any more info about neither the institute nor the lawyer.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great find Truther,
strrd and flggd.

This remind of another interesting case in an article of Linda Moulton Howe.
It is about a found rock with amazing magnetic qualities that matches also a cropcircle and its called.
I can provide you the whole article if you wish.

Roswell Rock Matches August 2, 1996, U. K. Crop Pattern.

July 11, 2008 Roswell, New Mexico - On September 4, 2004, Roswell self-employed auto shop owner, Robert L. Ridge, decided to go bow and arrow hunting for deer in Cedar Hill near Capitan Mountain, about 17 miles southwest of the alleged UFO crash of a wedge-shaped aerial vehicle between Corona and Roswell sixty-one years ago in July 4 to July 6, 1947. He has lived in Roswell the entire fifty years of his life and many times before had traveled to Cedar Hill to hunt deer.

“Nine times out of ten when I put a magnet over the top
of the pattern side of the rock, the rock wants to spin counter-clockwise.”
- Robert L. Ridge, Roswell, NM

Mysterious 1.96 inches (5-centimeters) by1.69 inches (4.3-centimeters) diameter rock
that weighs 50.78 grams, measured on July 15, 2008, in Physical Sciences Department at
Eastern New Mexico University. The carved rock was found by Roswell auto repairman,
Robert Ridge, 50, during his September 4, 2004, deer hunting trip near Capitan,
New Mexico, 17 miles southeast from the July 1947 UFO crash site between Corona
and Roswell. Image by Robert Ridge. Right: Wheat formation, 120 feet long,
reported August 2, 1996, below the Liddington Castle hill fort in Chisledon,
near Swindon, Oxfordshire, England, on Wiltshire County border.
Aerial image © 1996 by Steve Alexander. Also see: Cropcircleconnector.com.

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 14/1/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If this is not a hoax then was it wise to remove the plates? They were obviously placed there for a reason and if related to the crops circles then they may be needed for future communication.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have always loved crop circles,and mysteries.It seems alot of people are speculating hoax, or E.T, has anyone given the thought this this my be comeing from within the earth?could the plants be pulled down,insted of bent from force above?Could out planet itself be sending message's to its "caretakers" or whatnot. i just like to entertain the idea that these are being created through ,lets say gravity imprints? say from the core, a gravity pulse, or high frequency radiation creating electromagnitizim,makeing a negative on the surface?
I am of the mind the world i live on is alive,albeit not in a way i fully understand.If so, it possable the earth is communicateing with us,them,someone . and not E.T.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

The information contained within the video clip proves old facts into a new format for a TV regulated viewing audience. Research into crop circles over the last 65 years has found many stone and wooden objects beneath suspected circle sites. I am sure that the conclusion was humans would see sites and believe them to be magical or drvine and place offerings about or construct shrines on top of circle sites. Then researchers would find these artifacts years later. So my question is how long has this circle show been going ??

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is awesome! To those who claim "hoax," I wonder... Why is it so important that crop circles be hoaxes, even to the point of believing something that would require a hell of a lot of planning and resources, and especially when there are circles that in no way could they have been produced by a few drunk men with string and boards: too complex, crop bent too high, odd properties to the bent crop, etc.?

My husband has used one circle to invent a free energy device, but until we have $$$ to build it, we will not know if it works. But he seemed to understand what the circle was conveying (he calls it the "Tesla Circle - others may too... [shrug]).

So given that people are "decyphering" messages from these circles (some, I suppose, but not all circles), I have to wonder about people still convinced they are all frauds.

Thanks for the info on this one. I had not heard of it before and it surely is facsinating!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks

I have never seen this before and the evidence is over whelming and hard to debunk.

Star & Flagged

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

The stone is a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.kornkreise-forschung.de...

[edit on 1/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Found some images of the plates.

and a longer version of op video

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here is a nice crop circle video.

au.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Call me crazy.. but as soon as I saw this I couldn't help but think that it is a very simple picture of a time line showing of a galactic alignment?..Possibly. Notice how the middle image seems to be the most significance.. bearing the cross emphasizing everything embodied and observed in the Zodiac.

If a race were trying to tell us something they knew we wouldn't know how to translate.. I'm sure they would say it in the simplest way possible. Through drawings! I mean look at it. What do you see?

Yet again.. this was just my immediate thought. Be nice, I don't think I can study crop circles for a living, lol.

I think that's an excellent theory.

I've always been fascinated with crop circles, too, and I have also never heard of artifacts being found under any other crop circles. When the other crop circles appear in the world, do they routinely do metal detector tests on them? Could there be artifacts underneath the other crop circles, too? If so, and if nobody has found them yet, then that means that there could be a LOT of artifacts just waiting to be found.

It would make sense to leave a "permanent copy" of each crop circle behind, too....the first "temporary" crop circle would be big enough to give the message, and then the diagram would be like a permanent copy to keep afterwards.

Another idea that just popped into my mind: what would happen if all the artifacts were collected together in a room. Could people play around with them and put them together in some kind of pattern? Together, would they create some kind of....activation? It brings up all sorts of questions for me, too.

Star and flag...great post. Thanks for posting this.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by nikiano]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join