It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hey Internos,

I was doing some "Deeper thought processing" of these finds and I had an uncanny epiphany that these were some kind of Galatic coordinates, not for just some where out there, but of our own location in our own Galaxy.
With the event of the "Cosmos Alignment" of our Solar systems alignment with the center of our Galaxy, it can be somewhat understandable,
Here's an image with description of what I am talking about:

Hope you can make out my analogy , with the typing so small, it may be hard to read. Hope it works...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

This is certainly an intriguing case, and I have not been able to find any information that points to this being a hoax.

what kind of Hoaxer would put a massive GOLD PLATE in their hoax???

A billionare hoaxer???

That plate of gold is worth MILLIONS $$$$

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

when you need the money you gotta sell, maybe he didnt believe that they were of alien origin and just saw the money worth

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is most interesting. These things weighing kilos consisting out of pure bronze, silver and gold would rule out hoax. ALso the fact that they were buried underneath the circle makes it even more difficult to hoax this

On August 2, a peculiar guest made a fantastic discover. While using a metal detector over the formation, he registered three positive readings. Each was located within the three circles of the formation that had half rings. Digging to a depth of two feet at the three different locations, the man discovered a single metal plate at each one. The plates were very heavy, measured about 12 inches in diameter, and were heavily encrusted with dirt indicating that they had been buried for quite a while
www.cosmicchannelings.com...

Too bad all we can do is rely on old reports...without any trace of the actual artifacts..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I would be HIGHLY suspicious of the person who claimed to find these "relics".

I would presume they made them themselves!

Too much media seeking goes on in the UFO field and needs to be de-bunked.

Where did they make them? their very own precious metals melting factory?

They happen to be soo good at it too that they are able to make the silver more pure than sterling silver?

Wouldn't you have to be skilled to do this or no?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
anyone noticing some kind of problem in these images?

i41.tinypic.com...

mmmgroup.altervista.org...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

it cant be from the same place

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

It's same pic. one is using some kind of lighting effect though. But just look at how the circles line up to the lines and look for little edges and what not and u can see it's the same pic just mirrored.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
So let me get his straight. UFOs came here to Earth in their perfectly made crafts, and made a perfect design in the fields. So why do these plates look like they were made primitively? The stamps and the shape aren't even uniform.

Because they are really really old. maybe
?
You have to have access to a place that has the tools to make things like this though. Thats where you should start searching.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Is it easy to make something made from 99% silver? Let alone find the material in the first place.

That I can answer. I grew up with my Father having a Lapidary Shop in our basement.

Sterling Silver is less pure on purpose to add strength. Nearly pure silver is commonly available for many applications from jewelry to soldering. My Father was also a Welder and he often brought home 99.9%+ pure silver rod he acquired from welding shops. We also bought many ring blanks of the same purity from the Navajo Trading Posts in Arizona. The government provided them with nearly pure silver at a discount and they would mold the blanks.

The craftsmanship in the pictured one is pure amateur. Very rustic. I hardly think and advanced race would leave such a thing behind. A hoaxer however?

The value of the metal would have no meaning if you knew you were going to be the one to recover it. You would loose nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff. I think I remember watching this a while back.
I wonder if the shapes could be simplified machine parts? They 'kinda' remind me of cogs, wheels and joints.
Could the gold, silver and bronze plates (or representations of the metals) be what drive it?

Lol, I dunno, just throwing ideas about

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
You have to have access to a place that has the tools to make things like this though. Thats where you should start searching.

So a race of being who could build ships to travel the Universe would not have the simple skills of an amateur jewelry maker. Hardly seems likely. Sounds more like little thought went into the hoax making the tell tale signs of a hoax easier to spot.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
errorist posted an external comment that said the plates had shown signs of being under ground for some time. Maybe the plates were left there by us long ago and that is why they look crude.

Maybe they were left there so they would no where to come back and draw the crop circle.....maybe someone from our past knew it and left them for acknowledgment from the ET's.

This is a really cool find!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

On August 2, a peculiar guest made a fantastic discover. While using a metal detector over the formation, he registered three positive readings.

Too bad all we can do is rely on old reports...without any trace of the actual artifacts..

That would likely be the hoaxer or one of the hoaxers.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nisei

Fantasy is fun, but evidence and logic is how these riddles are solved.

Just from the photo's I'd say these were not old. Copper would show obvious signs of weathering almost immediately by the way. Silver would show a great amount of oxidation if very old.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
GREAT FIND and i too feel refreshed from this, awesome.

the picture looks like the solar system and the platelets represent which locations we can find the minerals in their most ABUNDANT state. just my imagination.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The edges of the symbols are too sharp. This is not old. The moist ground in an area like that would lead to significant oxidation. It would not be like something preserved in sand in a zero humidity environment.

To me it looks like a sand mold was used. The craftsmanship is very amateur.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

So a race of being who could build ships to travel the Universe would not have the simple skills of an amateur jewelry maker. Hardly seems likely. Sounds more like little thought went into the hoax making the tell tale signs of a hoax easier to spot.

I think a lot of thought may have gone into the making
of these plates, they're big and have a rustic look which
to the untrained eye would imply 'very old'.

They indicate that they're connected with something else...
and I wager that whoever stepped forward with a theory, the
hoaxers would have chosen the best 'continual' theory and
preyed on that.
There's always a book in it for somebody, it can bring revenue
to the area, and let's be honest... it's a peaceful 'hippie' good-time
feel to all this Crop Circle stuff.

Oh, supposedly this was done overnight (proof?) would that
make it an 'impossible' human feat?
And they all had beards.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very Interesting!

I won't presume to know what any of it means except to say that if indeed it were all man-made they would have to have a team of super-ninjas and alchemists mixed with super-scientists developing certain chemicals to lay over the crops so that hey fall in just such a way and change the make-up of the plants over all.

Or I can just say aliens did it.

Strange that both seem just as likely to me...

Excellent find! Hope to see more!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Didnt find any additional info of importance in German. Still, if anyone needs translation of any find, they can contact me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very cool, I'd never heard of this case. For anyone interested in other crop circles, I suggest you visit Lucy Pringle's website. She has a great collection of crop circle photographs.

Aug, 2005

I find it highly amusing that there are people out there who think that every single one of these was made by humans. It really just boggles the mind that you could sit down with them, show them a series of highly elaborate circles, and they would still say, "Yep, see, these guys go out in the middle of the night with some planks and string and construct these in the course of several hours, it's a hoot!"

very soon the boon will become illuminated
all flowers have bloomed in unison
the fallen one versus the solemn son
all days fade and change as part of the great ancient
stay patient and let go of your complacent face
peel back the mask and ask for forgiveness
heal this place and shape your days

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
and let's be honest... it's a peaceful 'hippie' good-time
feel to all this Crop Circle stuff.