It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I want to believe, I do! But I am afraid of getting my hopes up only to
see them dashed to the ground by the informed skeptic who is going to show up any minute.

I know of a few members who speak German, I am going to ask them to do some google.de searches and see what they come up with.

EDIT TO ADD:

Skyfloating is fluent in German and said he would look around to see what he can find. I believe there must be more info on this than what we are seeing in English.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Wow. The fact that he sold them and even melted the gold plate down makes me very suspicous. Who sells alien artifacts they find under crop circles? I don't think I would be capable of such a thing.

I would sell man ... really... as you all know, we dont know # about the visitors and we will never know, so, why keep it if I can at least improve my life ...

you wouldnt sell it .. but everyone else would

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
my opinion is that this cannot be a hoax .. I would be freaked out if this turns to be a hoax ...

if you review this thing, there are no chance to be a hoax ...

what is the message ... thats the thing to be looking for

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I heard about this a few years ago on a crop circle documentry. They said then that they thought they were old but didnt mention aliens once. Although this does seem to be a genuine case i remain unconvinced.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps the "coins" were not buried there... but rather gathered there.

If it was not a hoax, could not the same "force" that made the crop circle have gathered the elements together in certain spots of the field. Almost like a vacuum effect into 3 centralized points.

The one part of the article did say the materials could have been gathered locally.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
anyone noticing some kind of problem in these images?

i41.tinypic.com...

mmmgroup.altervista.org...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

it cant be from the same place

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I dont quite get what youre trying to say, sorry and the second link you gave dosent load up any image?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have yet to watch the video, but I have one question.

Has this or anything ever been found below any other crop circles???

Has anyone thought o look?????

Even if the field was grown over, a metal detector should tell.

What a great project for coast to coast or UFO hunters or myth busters

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This has already been posted 26/11/2007 www.abovetopsecret.com...

internos you even replied using almost the same post, lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This isn't the first time "alien" artifacts depicting crop circle type formations, or steller formations.

A strange rock with unusual magnetic properties - deeply scored, with what appears to be moon phases, a solar eclipse and the depiction of a supernova -- has been unearthed on the outskirts of Roswell. Its discovery has startled researchers, scientists and all who have examined it...

Artifact

[edit on 14-1-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
wow interesting story, i was thinking what if some crop circles are from future time travel experiments ie proof that the experiment was a success, we sure don't pay much attention to them, most people think they are hoaxed, its the sort of thing that stands out in the news for a while then it goes into history, recorded history at that too with no one able to figure out what they are either.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orgyofthedead
This has already been posted 26/11/2007 www.abovetopsecret.com...

internos you even replied using almost the same post, lol.

So what?
The other thread is old enough and besides nothing conclusive was found, so this one one shouldn't be closed. I have a database in which are stored the cases with the forum code ready, and of course the post is the same, lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
maybe they are planet alignments but why tell us this info, i think they could be what i said in my above post it is possible even if it does sound odd but its possible, or maybe they are inter-dimensional in origin.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
if you review this thing, there are no chance to be a hoax ...

Errr, what information leads you to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So let me get his straight. UFOs came here to Earth in their perfectly made crafts, and made a perfect design in the fields. So why do these plates look like they were made primitively? The stamps and the shape aren't even uniform.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hi There,

Thanking the 'OP' for bringing this to the forum's attention. A very intriguing case this one, never knew of it before.

The actual pictogram reminds me of an alchemical formulae, molecular bonding and transposing of elements into other elements. I certainly do not perceive it as depicting a timeline of something.

Just supposing that these crop circles are tests, to see if we can work out their meanings? It would be great if this were the case, as I would perceive these intelligences providing us with these crop enigmas to be quite benign and friendly...perhaps even, watching over us all?

How I so want to believe it!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Chill out i wasnt asking for it to be closed, just pointing out it has been discussed before and wasnt having a go at you for posting the same thing, im sure you didnt even realize(just made me laugh).

Anyway, this:

Three counted from the road and lastly the silver plate at the first circle, which is formed as a sickle. There were people present witnessing all this; he drove home - as the saying goes, for his whereabouts and identity have not been disclosed – cleaning the plates, and later, on impulse or with selling in mind – he (must have) split the gold plate in half. At least that's what he told the man who bought the two and a half plates, a man who prefers anonymity; he is described as a man of considerable wealth and of high position, as an industrialist; nevertheless he had two of the plates, the bronze and the silver ones, analysed on a number of occasions, first at a private jeweller's, then at the German Technical Institute's department for research in metallurgy in Berlin.

Where are the plates, then, is the obvious question; they are still in the possession of this industrialist, one must assume, photos do exist, something he did not object to, either, especially of the bronze and silver ones. The gold plate remains the biggest mystery of the three; it has not been analysed and a photo show only half of it. The mystery being that all three plates, including the gold plate, as far as photos show, bear engravings, elevations representing miniatures of the actual crop circle, the bronze and silver plates being both 23 cm in circumference weighing three and half and five kilos respectively. The bronze plate furthermore has several hollows placed in distances clearly suggesting a heaven of fixed stars. The gold plate is 18 cm and weighs seven or eight kilos

The value of the plates' materials in itself has been estimated at 200.000 DM, ca. 125.000 Euro. The industrialist is quoted as saying he would pay any price, and, it is said, he has paid more

SOURCE

These pictures of the plates come from FOX tv show "Incredible Forensic Evidence".

edit to remove dead links of the photos

[edit on 14/1/2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt

I know of a few members who speak German, I am going to ask them to do some google.de searches and see what they come up with.

I also add the fella members who applied to The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry

German:
sn00daard Send U2U
D0MiNAT0R 1OOO Send U2U
chris_stibran Send U2U
The_Modulus Send U2U
pause4thought Send U2U
exteel Send U2U
Benarius Send U2U
Armin Send U2U

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by orgyofthedead

It's ok, i remember that this was discussed before, there should be some more threads about it: I just meant that it's normal to find similar posts from me, since their sources are the same, otherwise it would take to me a lot to retrieve the informations.

I recall to have found another source, but it was via web archive: it was an article which raised some serious doubts about the whole story: the problem is that now i can't find it: hopefully, some german fella will find some more detailed information.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i've come to the conclusion that if all the unexplainable UFO phenomena is, in fact, from "higher" beings then the only logical explaintion is that they're just fooling with us.

Mod Note: Please don't circumvent the censors

[edit on 1/14/2009 by yeahright]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join