It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

That could be a damn good movie
, someone best register a screenplay!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yuppers lots of cash and a big risk too!

What would have happened if someone else found the plates before they were slated to be 'discovered'...

I would have liked to have seen that happen. ;-)
So, who studied the gold plate, was it actually pure gold, and if so, what was the weight of it?

All I'm seeing is the "pure gold plate" disappeared, got cut into two halves(god knows why anybody would do that?), and now its melted. Who even saw these gold plates, and where is there any kind of proof that they were actually around and tested? Without actual proof of the "pure" gold plate, then all I smell is a huge hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

"then all I smell is a huge hoax. "

Not so much 'huge' as Expensive.

It was also quite a risk to leave those plates buried in a crop circle...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

It wouldn't be as expensive as you're making it out, without proof of a gold plate. Just because a plate looks gold, doesn't mean its actually gold. Hell, that bronze plate looks gold, but then it was studied, and it was found out that it wasn't gold at all.

And why was the "gold" plate even cut into two halves, cause that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever? Thats like me finding a Babe Ruth baseball card in an old-ladies attic, and going, "if I cut this in half, then I could sell two parts of it instead of one. Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money". It doesn't make sense to find something rare, and think you're going to get more for it by destroying its original design.

Whats worth more: a mint condition rare coin, or the same kind of coin, only chipped, smudged, and missing a half? I would try and buy the mint.

It was also quite a risk to leave those plates buried in a crop circle...
Just as much a risk as destroying a field over a design?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Please watch the video and read the thread.

Therein all your questions about the gold and silver have already been answered.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Please watch the video and read the thread.

Therein all your questions about the gold and silver have already been answered.

I have, and if the answers are indeed in there, then you would be so polite to give them to me. If a student tells his teacher he doesn't understand something, or is missing a point out of the chapter, the teacher isn't supposed to say, "well, figure it out for yourself".

The video doesn't say anything about the gold plate being analyzed, again, it just talks of the silver and bronze. I 'm looking at the front page, and looking for the analysis of the gold plate, and again, it only talks of the silver and bronze. What is the analysis then?

Edit: I just rewatched the video again, and the women announcing everything said there were 3 plates found in the field: one silver, one bronze, and one gold. OK? Then, she said they were studied by a German Historian(can't spell or pronounce his name correctly), and he only says, "the silver plate is pure silver, and the bronze plate is very unusual". Thats it, it says nothing of the gold plate being analyzed.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

you're on the right path. seems to be an intergalactic map of some sorts.
maybe worth looking at star constellations and their corrolations to the diagram/crop circle.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ok, so let me get this straight, these circles have been found since 1994 and when did they find the plates...just this week? or ..?

if they just found these circles, why is just hitting the news ?? I've never heard of this in all the circles I've read about.. something doesn't smell right..

Plus, they sold the solid gold one.. hmmm.. doubt it, I bet the jewler still has it and paid them for it. I'd seriously doubt a jewler would melt this down, well.. if he's creditable..

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Another reason why it smells of a hoax is simple. If this was truly from an alien species, probably from a different planet, then I'm 100% positive that the government/military would have confiscated these plates to be analyzed for a number of reasons(origin, diseases, content, etc etc).

Any time a UFO happens to be in the area, then the government steps in, and tries to get all the evidence before anybody else. So why did they let this one slide? Oh sure, the government was like, "ohh well, lets just let these plates made from aliens slide. Lets let the finders of these plates sell them if they want".

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Now that the plates are gone and melted - it will remain a mystery.

You won't be able to prove it one way or the other.

We'll never know how old those plates were... That's what I'm interested in knowing.

*At least it is a mystery. Those are always good to have.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why would alien entities travel long distances... make weird signs in the ground... bury some weird artefacts... and finally then fly off random?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why would alien entities travel long distances... make weird signs in the ground... bury some weird artefacts... and finally then fly off random?

Apparently, man flew to the moon, stuck a flag in the ground and then went home again!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Assuming this is real - here's a bit out of the box thinking.
Why would these things be alien? Couldn't these just be manmade? What if these cropcircles appeared there hundreds of years ago and in some sort of worshipping ceremony they created these coins and burried them there? Right on the sport were the cropcircle re-appeared in 1991 - and who knows how many times before?

One thing that bothers me tho - is this pic supposed to show the coins right after they were dug up? According to the story they were covered with dirt so how come them lying there all shiny? And if they were put here to showcase, would someone really put such precious artifacts on a pile of mud rather than in some sort of display or table?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
only 2 possibilities seem viable. its real or its a hoax.

if its real then cool more questions
if its a hoax then who had the money and resources to pull it off, i mean solid gold and silver plates only someone really rich or the government would have the resources to pull something like this off.

but either way they both open more questions than they answer

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Giant hoax or giant cover-up.

Neither is good news. Hoaxers need to get a life (while they still can) and the cover-up merchants will get theirs (and I am not talking about a life).

If humans cannot be honest with each other (which, apparently, we cannot), why would aliens bother to be honest with us?

Probably the only reason they didn't take us over long ago was because they took a look and didn't like what they saw.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
I don't gotta answer anything I'm not under trial suckas. We have proof man have made crop circles, we have no proof of anything else.

Again the plates have been melted down, that's the type of thing I'd expect a black market grave robber to do in ancient egypt but not in the 90's, hoax hoax hoax.

Finally I'm not the only one that admits man has made them, it is common knowledge, the cropcirclemakers guys I have heard of them, but I don't buy their story, that story sounds like something they would make up in an attempt to keep crop circle freaks interested in the subject, to continue to relate it to the unknown.

I once heard Ed Dames through remote viewing claim crop circles were markers for time-travelers, that's the only thing I've ever heard of which sounds more bogus than them being from ETs.

I've also heard the government laser theory, I guess it's likely but not as likely as the guys with the boards, as far as the microwaved wheat, that would be interesting if it was before the invention of the microwave.

If E.T. is ever proven to be connected to crop circles I will be 100% willing to admit I'm wrong, thats the type of person I am.

thank you razimus, finally a beacon of light in the pitch black darkness of delusion that is this thread, Its posts like yours and people like you that reaffirm my allegiance to ATS. Logic, and proof and scientific thought are the currency in which I trade and this thread is severely lacking value. The reason I like this website is becuase there is an abundance of so called skeptics, I'm not saying you necessarily are a skeptic, but I'm saying theres nothing wrong with a little skepticism, and linear thinking. Some conspiracy websites out there are full of nothing but lunatics who have absolutely no idea whats actually going on in the real world, and who are so far gone they've lost touch with reality years ago. People, the value of sitting down and looking at things objectively cannot be overlooked. Occam's razor states that the simplest most obvious answer will inevitably turn out to be correct. I can't stand it when people let their imaginations outweigh their logical thinking and start posting absolute drivel. The fact remains that their is incontrovertible proof that at least some of these crop circles are man made, there have been numerous shows on discovery science and TLC about how to make them, even a team from MIT did it and that was a great show. They had an irradiation machine and a machine that dispersed bits of iron ore and other metals, its was a great thought experiment, just to prove that these things can be man made, and I feel most are. Mankind is very creative, and some of these are simply art projects. Proof is undervalued alot around here and its good to see some people haven't forgot the value of it. Good show razimus

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

"only 2 possibilities seem viable. its real or its a hoax. "

Wow.

Thanks for posting this amazing point - I don't think anyone would have thought this until you wrote it.

Thanks for it.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

"Perhaps the "coins" were not buried there... but rather gathered there.

If it was not a hoax, could not the same "force" that made the crop circle have gathered the elements together in certain spots of the field. Almost like a vacuum effect into 3 centralized points.

The one part of the article did say the materials could have been gathered locally. "

This thread just triggered a thought. What if the coins function a bit like a CD put into a computer? Maybe the circles were formed because something turned on the coins.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The circles are mostly calanders..calanders that you can find in the same writting in many ancient texts. Even if this turns out to be a huge hoax many of the previous circles that where proven to not have been made by man were mathmatically decifered. You just arent going to hear all about it in the news because they tell of the coming of the new age and what comes next.
Someone "may" have burried those plates in the circle to get people to realise that they are calanders telling whats coming next. Hence the bronze age the silver age and the gold age. hint hint

Some of the more recent circles have actually had ties to an old celtic calander system. It would seem that the farther along we go in time the more they are reffering to newer systems of time management.

To add:
I am going to try and put a youtube video with some in it that I made on here. Sorry if it doesnt work.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
hmmm - the alledged destruction and sale of it [ the gold plate ] does raise a big red flag

what is worth more ?

a 7 kg gold plate - with provenance that it is an allegedly important crop circle artefact

OR

7 kg of smelted gold

?????????????????????????????????????

also - the disapearence of the aleged gold plate does make the the cost of an alleged hoax far more managable

as has been pointed out previously

if you were to hoax the bornze plate - it could be done for < 200 dollars

to hoax the silver plate < 3 thousand

but to hoax a gold plate would cost > 200 thousand

and guess which item is no longer " avaliable " ?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join