It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this person dead??--Requesting help here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Okay, I kind of need some help here...

I got a call from my brother, after he got a call from my sister...

she was messing around on the web in one of the geneological sites and ran across a record from the social security administration that basically stated that my other brother was dead...has been for a few months. We've scanned the web dry through three states, and none of us can find an obituary or anything about this, none of us got any phone calls, ect.
Anyone know how I could find out anything about this, how he died, where he died, who claimed the body, where it might be buried, is it buried???

thanks for any assistance you all might have...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

If he is your brother, surely someone in your family would know?
Even if he was estranged for some time, it is common to notify a next of kin of a death.
Perhaps you should start with where he lived. the city/town would have to issue a death certificate. And someone would have had to pay for the funeral.
This all seems very fishy to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The social security administration can provide the last known mailing address. Contact the police and the clerk of court in that city. Good luck and I wish you the best.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Called the social security administration after I got home from work, they didn't have the past address, but did confirm he died. And, unless they contacted his ex, and she just didn't bothering telling us, any of us, well...no one has been contacted. we are all looking for her phone number. called down to tuscon, his last address that I know of, but untill I send them all kinds of proof as to who I am, ect...and well prove that I need his death certicate, they won't give me information. I brought up the idea that they might have an unclalimed body there, and well, they referred to me a websiite, but it was for unidentified bodies, not unclaimed ones, and I know someone id'd him...they notified social security.

my husband keeps trying to tell me maybe he went into special ops or something.....

new topics

top topics

join