It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared worried, and can't sleep.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not to be cold or anything......

If 2012 topics cause you that much suffering, don't read em.... seriously.

There are many other topics to discuss on this board that may not cause such a negative reaction.

May I suggest some time in BTS.

Perhaps a bit of funny and socializing will easy your issues.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by worriedabout2012

I just noticed your post and decided to join ATS just to reply to it. I need to preface this with saying (as impossible as it will sound) I did in fact experience an awakening concerning these times. I know that this means nothing to you, obviously there's no reason to believe me.

Nevertheless, I did create a web site documenting the experience and to explain as best as I can what to expect. In terms of our physical world, I honestly do not know for certain what will happen. There's a million possible scenarios...

Nevertheless, I do expect that yes, the world will be destroyed. This is the teaching of the Hopi Indians and most other Native Americans, as well as most religions. However, in all honesty I am not sure of the exact time. Tho I expect that 2012 or there about will be the end, for all I know, it could be some other time. In my opinion "when" is not as important as *why* (and btw: it's not because we are "sinners").

Now why is all of this *not* a bad thing?

Because this world and your life are not at all what they seem. Eastern religions and aboriginal shamans tell us that we're all living a dream that we believe is reality. I know that sounds ridiculous, but if you read this you might just see why:

goldenagetoday.com...

You may wish to also look at this article concerning the Mayan calendar:

goldenagetoday.com...

There's a lot of misinformation concerning it and this information sets the record straight.

But don't take my word that this is the end and don't take the Hopi or Mayan's word for it either. If you're truly worried, convince yourself one way or the other. The key to everything is that this is really a spiritual event. Nothing is what it seems. And IMHO the only way to escape suffering at this time is to SEEK: goldenagetoday.com...

Without question, seeking offers the most direct path to genuine understanding:

"...the mind engaged in practical search for truth
is the surest means of emancipation."
—Tripura Rahasya Chp VIII.5

[edit on 21-10-2009 by xbalanque]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here's two good articles about the current events and how they will play into 2012:

divinecosmos.com...

divinecosmos.com...

Those two articles are interrelated.

NO gloom and doom is necessary about 2012 AT ALL. Most of the gloom and doom about 2012 were either fear-based projections into the future and/or leaks about the negative ETs influencing the US govt with false gloom-and-doom information about the alleged coming catastrophe in 2012, when, in reality, the 2012 Ascension process will be a fantastic one that will usher in a Golden Age.

So read those two articles and fear not. 2012 will go down as the greatest moment in human history.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I believe this is a real site- www.hawesianinstitute.info... This could possible help ease peoples' worry about December 2012. It has escape info and some other things. I've already contacted them!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i myself, give a lot of credence to the 2012 prophecy. i do believe it will be a devestating time for us, be it through a rogue meteor or via yello blowing. if you look at the evidence (proper, not ) you will see that we arew due a huge meteor strike (once every hundred years they say), we are also very overdue a 20m plus size impact by maybe a few hundred years.also, by looking at the research that has been carried out on the antartic fields where the core drilling has been carried out, we are also due an ice age pretty soon.these are all proven scientific and historical facts. i myself am starting to get the canned goods in, not that it will do any good. if a 50m plus object was to strike the earth at the phenomenal speeds that are known for meteorites, we would have (if it struck the ocean, tsunamis,if it struck the solid earth, megaton repercussions) byproducts,basically very sulphuric acid rain, ash that would obliterate the sun leading to a drop in temperature, maybe 2-3 years before the sun was able to reinvigorate the planet again. BUT, if you don't think it will be an outer space impact, google yellostone park and see what impact that will have on the WHOLE planet when it erupts. and it is due. i think people that always believe that 'everything will be alright' are basically shoving heads in sand.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hiya,

please don't worry!! honestly everythings going to be fine,
try get out and do things to take your mind off it have some fun
you may be feeling anxious because of stress and worry...
I used to get like that sometimes

please don't worry

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
life is for living. enjoy each day as it comes and always remember, a smile is worth a thousand frowns.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by worriedabout2012

Be careful of automobiles they are truly dangerous. As for 2012 don't worry the date is a reset date and not the massive Sh*t storm that the media has whipped up.

By Reading this e-mail under clause 495 of the US telecommunications act 1978 you are obliged to me for relieving your anxieties so come the First of January 2013 you are obliged to by me a glass of the finest Champagne you can afford be advised that my palate cannot take 99% of Californian Champagne.

I for one will be getting Hog Whimperingly DRUNK once the doomsday year has passed!!

And it will
Seriously try some meditation before meds and enjoy life. Do not waste your precious carefree age with bollocks. try to enjoy life to the max Party hard, fight and errr ya know. Dare to live.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by will8371
i myself, give a lot of credence to the 2012 prophecy. i do believe it will be a devestating time for us, be it through a rogue meteor or via yello blowing. if you look at the evidence (proper, not ) you will see that we arew due a huge meteor strike (once every hundred years they say), we are also very overdue a 20m plus size impact by maybe a few hundred years.also, by looking at the research that has been carried out on the antartic fields where the core drilling has been carried out, we are also due an ice age pretty soon.these are all proven scientific and historical facts. i myself am starting to get the canned goods in, not that it will do any good. if a 50m plus object was to strike the earth at the phenomenal speeds that are known for meteorites, we would have (if it struck the ocean, tsunamis,if it struck the solid earth, megaton repercussions) byproducts,basically very sulphuric acid rain, ash that would obliterate the sun leading to a drop in temperature, maybe 2-3 years before the sun was able to reinvigorate the planet again. BUT, if you don't think it will be an outer space impact, google yellostone park and see what impact that will have on the WHOLE planet when it erupts. and it is due. i think people that always believe that 'everything will be alright' are basically shoving heads in sand.

We are overdue for a relatively small asteroid strike, not a world ending one.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There something that will happen 2012 but remember nothing is what it seems with my experience with God, this being likes to surprize us and keeps us guessing. I really believe that it is not some doomsday but in fact a spiritual awakening. the choice to keep the world we have or start all over. Time is endless man is the one who labels what begins and what ends. nothing ends only new beginnings life is one big circle. fimilar feelings but always different places in time

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by worriedabout2012
Please don't take me as a troll for what I'm about to say.

Let me start to say that I have extreme anxiety and panic attacks all day, panic attacks that last around 12+ hours. I am an extreme worrier.

I read a lot, and the 2012 talk scares me more than anything. I am 21 years old. I am not afraid of death, I am however worried about dying too young. I will be 25 in 2012. I am also not a religious man, nor do I believe in people who tell the future and other dooms day dates.

I see a lot of people talking about 2012 and how we're most likely doomed, and that scares me. As hard as I try to not believe it it's hard. I don't know why. It's the only conspiracy that has ever worried me to cause me to lose sleep.

I guess, what I'm looking for is some kind of reassurance, not that I'd full believe it, but it would be nice to see people talk about why it WON'T happen other than why it's GOING to happen.

Please don't bash me.

Sorry if my grammar is horrible, I'm a reader, now a writer.

So in two and a half years you will be 25 when you are only 21 now?Not likely there buddy but nice try.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The mayan calander was off by 3 years, according to their calendar it already is 2012. The only thing I can see happening by 2012 is maybe world war III, nothing to worry about.

I don't know how you or anybody really can say how far off their calendar is with the Gregorian calendar we use today. Seriously, how can one correlate theirs(Mayan calendar) with ours(Gregorian calendar) and know precisely what the exact margin of error is. I've been researching that very question and have not found hard enough evidence to support a definitive hypothesis. I know you can line up celestial events but there are huge lapses of uneventful happenings that just don't lineup.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Listen, I am your age and was in the same situation a couple years ago.

I am a physics student and was having some strange dreams about 2012 and the end of the world. After some research, I found some heavy mathematical and scientific evidence for *something* big happening in 2012. I was horribly scared and terribly worried about the thought of it even though I realized how silly it may be. But after going on a spiritual search I ended up trying some meditation.

I really think you should try meditation - it would benefit you greatly. Meditation has helped me enormously. The main type I practice is on this website here: www.aypsite.org... but there are all kinds of different types out there.

Now, after several months of deep meditation, I don't worry about NOTHING anymore!! I used to have an incredible fear of death - but not anymore. I used to have social anxiety - but not anymore. (I also used to have a lot of other problems stemming from a rough past- distrust, anger, aggression, etc - but not anymore.)

So whether anything crazy happens in 2012 or not - I do not care - I am actually looking forward to it just to see what does happen!

Meditation is more important to me now than sleep itself! It is definitely the best high I've ever had (I used to be into drugs when I was younger) and I have lost all judgmental attitudes, negativity, fears and anxieties, etc. and instead am filled with an incredible energy, peace, joy and love.

So please, look into it, and try it out for at least a couple weeks, even if it is just for your anxiety- and I guarantee you will not regret it!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join