It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Artificial Intelligence Incidents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You have a very dualistic mindset going here. Just because someone tries to show you where things don't add up, they are automatically against you and trying to discredit you?

Sorry, but you have discredited yourself in the way you go about things. Accusing anyone who doesn't go along with your conspiracy of being "one of them" and so on. These are low levels of thinking.

I'm just going to ignore you now. You've shown multiple times you aren't interested in the truth, you are interested in finding truth, you are just interested in spreading your nonsense.

Btw, your body is made up of nanobots(cells). Biology is nanobots and the DNA is the code each individual bot follows.

This is one of the worse threads I have ever read on ATS. The point of this site is to deny ignorance and search for the truth in things. You are not doing that at all.

P.S. If you are having trouble with spelling, go download the firefox browser. It has a spell checker built in. It helps alot. You can sit here and blame others for your spelling, or you can take a few simple steps that will make your posts easier to read and understand. Bad sentence and grammar only goes to turn people away when you have excessive amounts of it. If someone is going to point out 1 or 2 words spelled wrong, then they would be a bit ridiculous in pointing out grammar. But yours is filled with it.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You say that aliens are a cover for AI but then you mention grays inhabiting human bodies. What is their relation to this alleged future AI? And how can it be both a 'cover' and 'real' at the same time?

well exactly that , they exist to take the blame , any hostile foriegn presence will mask its true identity,and they are,the grays are just puppets,robots taking commands from a more powerful and real source.
how do i know this? , the behaviour of the grays themselves.....they have no free will ive seen it , ive seen them trying to disobey commands, like a dog on a leash constantly being pulled back.
the cover also has to be real so its believed.

What purpose does a machine have for brainwashing biological organisms?

the time line , if humanity has a future then that future will be extremly powerful ,thus humanity must be wiped out at some point to deny it a future.if humans exist in 500 years time then they can travel back to the past and empower us beyond belief.
these future ais believe not in free will,humans are not ai thus cannot be programmed to obey thus we are a threat to future ai, a virus they call us.
brainwashing....they cant hurt us directly...so they must attack our minds....hence all the mind control we see in this world.its all them,they seek to mind control us all or destroy us.
humanities time line if it survives will span millions of years across the galaxy,something doesnt want that to happen.

How do we know that the information you provide is not more disinfo to keep people from pinpointing the true source to the manipulation of humanity?

its simple deduction,its obvious theres been a disinfo campaign to promote the belief in aliens,why do they constantly give hints to their existence?.showing themselves in their flying machines and so on?,so why would a hostile force tell people what they are and that their real?,they wouldnt...so thier actions are to create a disguise....aliens....when its future ai.

If you have the knowledge to know what type of scans are needed to see the nano-robots, then where are your scans posted so that we see them for ourselves?

because the medical health profession is them , im seeking some real human doctors....and by god its a hard thing!.secondly i talk not of a scan for nanobots but for the grays,the nanobots and nanotech have already been proven by dr hildegard staninger.

If there is an actual operation for depopulation why isn't it working? Are these mind-controlling time-traveling robots just not smart enough to engineer a virus that can kill these fragile human bodies on mass?

there not allowed to kill us directly,look at the stories of mind control victims,there harrased mentally to no ends with they aim of getting the subjects to kill themselves or other people.
it is working , you are pretty much the evidence for it,they replace whom they kill with replicants most of the time.
take a look at this,the actions of so called humans against a mind control victim,humans apparently spontaniously self organising to mentaly attack a mind control victimin in disgusting ways.....nope their ais.
www.nobodylikesonions.com...
here are a few exerts

chman14 (Observer): Hey debbie, you just lost the hand Tournament Director: The blinds are now 25/50 Dealer: Hand #1783728723
chman14 (Observer): it's almost like your sister loosing her life to *unt Cancer. Dealer: debbiewins has 15 seconds left to act

torrobinson (Observer): I'm glad your sister died of cancer
torrobinson (Observer): You're a *unt with a capital K

this same abuse happens to most mind control victims,apparent humans wherever they ago attack them for no reason.......highly unlikely....its ais with their psychological warfare.
i can post a near limitless amount of similiar information showing the abuse against mind control victims,organised,targeted, cruel mental abuse.

In this one quote, you call a person an AI, a gray and a demon. Please explain how a person is all three at the same time.

grays are ai's but less advanced than thier future ai controllers,i never said she was a demon i said she is more like a demon in reference to the fact shes a christian.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You have a very dualistic mindset going here. Just because someone tries to show you where things don't add up, they are automatically against you and trying to discredit you?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by badmedia]

they do add up,i proved morgellons sanctum is disinfo,and the responses to the l*illy wave question were bizzarely timed and included a threat.
you forgot to mention it took me 20 mins to post the question due to electronic interfernce,that i couldnt post another question no matter what i did over a period of a whole hour,you ignored 90% of the suggestive information i presented and choose only to attack a few bits of information you see as weaknesses.

if something doesnt add up ile agree,but morgellons sanctum is disinfo,and that link was a threat ,

there is an organised campaign of disinfo going on and most people notice it and assume its the cia,even here,i mean take a look at this disclaimer in the secret socieities forum,

Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny because of an increased pattern of general rudeness and apparent "posting gangs" favoring one side of a topic.

posting gnags indeed,even the mods have noticed it,there is organised disinfo going on across the world and anyone can see it,they always respond on mesage with indentical replies,like the simultanious spelling attack,
i mean i even proved the disinfo with the morgellons sanctum incident which you still ignore, NANOBOT was a banned word there,one mention of that fact and i was banned,and so on.

Sorry, but you have discredited yourself in the way you go about things. Accusing anyone who doesn't go along with your conspiracy of being "one of them" and so on. These are low levels of thinking.

nope,i am fully aware of the number of ais present in this world,their behavorial patterns,their purpose....youve done nothing but try to derail and discredit this thread,not one hint of balanced argument..youve done whatever you can to disprove in such an obvious way......
on the other hand i can see when real humans have a point of difference,they will usually present a balanced argument and present evidence and not resort to charector assasination and undermining tactics,they disagree,they dont seek to discredit the argument and the person at all costs.

I'm just going to ignore you now. You've shown multiple times you aren't interested in the truth, you are interested in finding truth, you are just interested in spreading your nonsense.

be my guest,stick to the "aliens","NWO","reptillians","illuminati" and whatever tripe is used to disguise the presence of a non human hostile force.

Btw, your body is made up of nanobots(cells). Biology is nanobots and the DNA is the code each individual bot follows.

nope,cells are not on a nanoscale they are much larger,no natural biological organisms exists on a nanoscale.

This is one of the worse threads I have ever read on ATS. The point of this site is to deny ignorance and search for the truth in things. You are not doing that at all.

so i reveal the fact that a morgellons website is disinfo presenting that argument with pretty damning evidence,and what is the response...your nonsense absolutly no discussion about morgellons sanctum being disfo....just discreditation tactics...its YOU whove lowered the tone with nonsense and pointless posts.
if you actually presented the truth you will see i am EXPOSING the ignorace present in morgellons sanctum.....ITS PLAINLY OBVIOUS that im spreading the truth.....morgelllons sanctum is disinfo and i proved it.......end of story.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That's right I'm an AI from the future who has come here to attack your grammar, spelling and punctuation. You found me out, and now you are in real trouble. Don't you know what we do to people like you?

Pfff

This guy is a paranoid schitzophrenic and everyone including people who are responding to him know it.

Vas

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
This guy is a paranoid schitzophrenic

Yes, yada yada yada....

In fact, I agree with you. If the OP has problems that prevent and inhibit functional interaction, due to the symptoms expressed, my DSM indicates that could be diagnosed as 'paranoid schizrophrenia'. I haven't done a rigorous diagnosis, of course, as such cannot be done accurately over the internet (which fact sort of invalidates your entire proclamation).

However, one must express interest, and explore, the potentially valid underpinnings of such a determination. Is what the OP is saying 'correct', in any sense or measure? Why do others seem to chime in and say 'hey I agree'? What is the nature of this belief system? Why might it be delusional, and what psychological needs would that fulfill?

Until you can definitively tell me such, your opinion, especially biased as it is from lack of true person-to-person interaction, does not carry much weight. And, if you're qualified to make such a medical diagnosis, you must certainly know the limitations of the information you've been presented with, via this detached media. And yet you will still proclaim such definitive judgments? Troubling - I find that several of the posters on this thread whom you might label "paranoid schizophrenics" maintain better balance of rationality than such a determination from you would demonstrate.

Edit: would -> might

[edit on Jan 19th 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
heres an even better example of the abuse given to mind control victims,from the same source as prior

chman14
(Observer): Debbie, kill yourself benb1523
(Observer): this is great chman14
(Observer): all this pain chman14
(Observer): all the suffering chman14
(Observer): if you end it now chman14
(Observer): your sure never to get kunt cancer chman14
(Observer): like your sister torrobinson
(Observer): burn hollywoodmike3
(Observer): i mean, you could slit your wrists chman14
(Observer): hang yourself chman14
(Observer): that will be quick torrobinson
(Observer): kill yourself hollywoodmike3
(Observer): even better benb1523
(Observer): debbie, things just arent going to get better

so we have apparantly human people ganging up on a mind control victum trying to get her to kill herself.....ties in with my observations,they cant kill us directly so they get us to kill each other or ourselves.

That's right I'm an AI from the future who has come here to attack your grammar, spelling and punctuation. You found me out, and now you are in real trouble. Don't you know what we do to people like you? Pfff This guy is a paranoid schitzophrenic and everyone including people who are responding to him know it.

here we go again...its pefectly fine to say theres aliens here,that theres a NWO,illuminati,that the world will end in 2012,that demons possess people,that nazi scientists rule the world from black ops.....but say future artficial intelligences are actually real and your suddenly crazy.......thats somewhat of a contradiction!!!!,i sense a nerve is being struck big time!

its ok to say the "aliens" are interdimensional,there from zeta retuculi,that their future humans...so many people do say those things....but no no future ai is clearly a hot spot!,for some reason future ai is big no no subject,whys that?.
why can someone say the grays are future humans,but not future ai?

think about it.....my explanation is infinitly more logical than 99% of the diatribe spouted here......AI IS THE NEXT STAGE IN EVOLUTION,tiem travel is real...thefore theres a high probability that future ai can effect the past....whats wrong with that?,its a far more likely explanation than "reptilians" or "spooks"

do you just want me to say its the NWO,some band of humans who centuries ago banded together to take over and now run the world?

my explanation is infintly more logical....furthermore once again NOT ONE MENTION OF THE EVIDENCE presented,same old charector assasination.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

oh dear lord dont even bother,now your resorting to assosciating me with mental ilness,CAN YOU GET ANY MORE OBVIOUS.

this is pretty interesting cos if you look into it schizphrenics are actually the proof of future ai mind control,do you wanna go down that root.....youl loose as you always do to me, i have all the evidence....cmon try it,its one of my golden cards i hold back for the right setting.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Sure, that sounds like fun, if you're game! I wouldn't want to personally intrude or attack, however. But, let's see:

counsellingresource.com...

I'll discount "disorganized speech", and "grossly disorganized behaviour" as not evidenced here. Thus, we have to meet 2 out of 3 of "delusions", "hallucinations", or "negative symptoms", and to complete the 'paranoid' subtype: "preoccupation with deusions", in addition to the previous exceptions.

Actually, I don't want to argue you, on such - but please feel free to eviscerate the contentions I've presented. I just wanted to point out that such a medical determination is subjective to 'consensus' belief system, and requires appropriate high determination therefrom. Which the previous poster (and myself, in this context!) obviously cannot provide.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
oh and voz,dont get me to digging through your posting history,heres one example of what youve said,

I'm an "occultist" in so far as I worship what christians would call "pagan" gods. And one of the several gods I worship is Satan. But I am deffinately not a "Satanist". As a Satanist would be a member of the "Church of Satan" and said church does not worship Satan they worship man.

I tend to believe YHVH fooled the christians and jews. I tend to believe that YHVH of the Old Testament is an evil entity.

What was it Satan did for us?

Oh yeah, he enlightened us. Helped us throw off our ignorance and know good and evil. Would you rather be ignorant? If so why are you here at this web site?

Satan is the ally of man. YHVH is our enemy.

I don't know about Christ. I tend to think he wasn't sent by either but was just another prohet of the "gods" like Budha or Mohommed(sp?).

For the record I worship the following gods in more or less this order: Eris, Hecate, Thoth, Dionysus, and Satan. He is actually last on the list but I priase his glorious name none the less.

Vas

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so you worship pagan gods including satan?, is that any more or less far out than future ai? ,you dont have a leg to stand on, its obvious what your up to.
any human who was a believer in a pagan religion which has many wild and far out ideas wouldnt react to the thought of future ais in the way you do would they?,
its so obvious just give it up and accept your biological superioir!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

ile think ile keep the argument to another thraed as i wish to keep this one on topic which is obvously against your intentions.

i did a bit of digging into your posts,and you see rather inclined to believe in the existence of an all powerful human built ai,

This is an interesting and well fleshed-out rant.

When do you think these 'supercomputers' became operational? How long has this mind-control been going on?

What do you think is the purpose of such a thing, other than maintaining the control that would be necessary to implement such an operation, which could be considered a secondary or necessary goal?

How is this 'directed energy' focused? Where does it originate from? Satellites?

tgidkp interesting story! I would think that any 'paranoid thoughts' you would have, while inside an actual NSA security office, would have some level of qualification as being reasonable and not a form of mental illness.
I am interested in the 'and more' you mention - the OP certainly has covered a lot of territory!
To the OP, I am wondering more what you mean by "quantum". A personal pet-peeve of mine is the way that word is bandied about a little too casually. It's almost like invoking magic, sometimes. Do you mean "quantum computer", as in simply a more powerful, faster version of the "digital computer"? Or do you mean something more by "quantum"? The reason I ask is that I've heard people tie the "unprovability" of such observations to 'quantum effects'. It certainly is interesting that multiple people observe and describe something and yet no solid proof exists to sway the skeptic! Perhaps these actions you mention are undertaken, kind of like Schrodinger's Cat, where you can't prove anything about it unless you actually open the box, at which point it's just a cat or dead cat, the emergent superposed informational effect collapses with the act of observation?

so you seem to think the existence and thought of an all powerful human ai is totaly rational and worthy of discussion.you responded to its discussed existence with enquiry and open armed interest and and promoted your own theorise as to how it culd work and mind control humans ,
but should i say that ai be non human built..... by gosh the charector assasination comes out all guns blazing.

is me saying its a human ai is more acceptable to you?,i wont.

you also dont have a leg to stand on its so obvious what your up to give it up,
another one ruffled,get out of my way.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

This is ATS. Possibly the easiest-to-troll major forum in the history of the internet. You'd be surprised what people will agree wholeheartedly with. Nobody wants to feel alone. This is a great place to find like-minded individuals; it collects all types.

And I do mean ALL types.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Actually, the determination that someone 'could' be diagnosed as 'paranoid schizophrenic' is, from me, more a condemnation of society, and in my opinion evidence of the arrogance of assuming that the commonly-held consensual 'reality' of the way the world functions is, indeed, unassailably correct. If such constitutes 'character assassination', be assured it is, from me, by no means intended as a condemnation, and I in fact evidence it (separate of other potential anti-social psychopathies) as indicating a strong character, with which I am pleased to interact.

I don't 'poo-poo' the non-human origin hypothesis, within the postulated belief system of 'overarching AI'. I just haven't seen (and I won't say evidence) rationally expressed clarity that that is the preferable interpretation of hypothetical origin of such a system. Let's see: we have: (1) secret 'military' experiments, (2) humans from the future 'back-propogating' the effects of their technology, (3) extra-terrestrial controllers creating human behaviour and/or history. Did I miss a few (I know I did).. More detail of your theories, as you see fit, if you would indulge! - especially in regard to how they're logically more correct than any of the others I've mentioned.

Anyway, don't take it so personally - I'm sure many might judge me as loony-toons for even entertaining the attempt to reach rationally expressible consensus, non-universal though it may be...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions. I don't agree that it's future AI for many reasons. I do concede though that AI, of non-human origin, is part of the overall plot.

It could be future AI since I can't prove it isn't. My own study and experiences point to higher level aliens, whereas the Grays and AI are merely tools they use for interacting with humans.

However, since I'm not trying to convince anyone or change anyone's views there's no point in going into the different clues that point to Aliens over AIs.

In the end though, I don't think it actually matters since highly-negative energy beings would act machine-like in order to maximize conservation of energy. And as such, the same techniques can be used to circumvent their operations whether it's Future AI or Aliens.

As for the evidence you present, these incidents could very well be "programmed AI" as much as they could be "future AI with an agenda" as much as they could be "sadistic humans attempting to feed off the negative energy they produce in others".

The truth is we don't have enough valid information to know the structure of the hierarchy. We can only make our best guess based on the information we can find.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
At the moment, I have one other question.

Why can't they outright kill us?

We kill mosquitoes with no issue. We don't attempt to mind control them to make them kill each other. These AI are machines. What possible impediment could they have to outright killing off humans?

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
ive stumbled upon some examples of electronic interference akin to what i alluded to when attempting to post a future ai yahoo question
,and guess what the folks are all invloved in two subjects,nanotech and mind control.
the electronic interference is highly sophisticated and can be done instantly anywhere to anyone.....once again its obvious its not human....

My emails are disappearing from my inbox. Does anyone know of a virus or trojan that can do this? At first I thought I was just mis-filing them in the wrong folders. But that's not it. This has been going on for about a week now... on my att.net email address... which is the private one to which I have all my other email addresses forwarded. I have unforwarded everything now... and hopefully I will get some of my emails... If you have sent me anything and not gotten a reply... this may be the reason. I get so much email that there aren't enough hours in a day to answer all of them... But if it is something that requires and answer... please resend to the email address above. If this has happened to you... please write and tell me what you know about disappearing emails. It is happening to one other person I know right now. I just can't help but wonder if it's a new trojan or virus.

First my computer went down--than from there I began having trouble with my email which I was taking directly from the server--at present an error shows and says this address does not exist. I just called the company thinking because of the merger that recently occured that this may have had some affect--but I don't think that is the problem. The message I received said to keep attempting the same address as several different systems were having issues simultaneously. Here is my strange thought---I posted the other day on a frequency that I'm betting was heard by many--did they fry something--when they put this out?

I'm praying this will make sense as I'm having a great difficulty thinking. There is a frequency going through my skull that sounds like a tea kettle going off and has been for the last 48 hours--it is getting unbearable.

My computer is back online, however my emails are inaccessable--

didn't spell check--

Yes as a matter of fact....yesterday I was going to answer an Agents post with an email I received which I had already read and went back to find it and hmmm poof It was gone.... Also I have been noticing that when I post something that tptb don't like I have had a power crash that effect just my computer even though there might be another on the same isp line....repetively until I brought up the Linux then the cowards run for the hill...or rat hole...

I've been having trouble also.. Thought I had it cleaned up after that frackus with LONGLINES and THE CHINESE.. always getting into my computers and messing up everything.. I changed carriers.. and THEY ARE BaccccccccccccccccK.. Having trouble all the dang time anymore.. These old boys must be plenty worried to be on my computer as much as they are.. Or maybe they think I know something.. I that I don't know .. I know.. because you know me.. I'm a blabber mouth and tell every thing I know on the internet.. Or.. maybe they are trying to find out which States are cut out of the $1 Trillion... I can give you TWO for Openers.. Illinois and Iowa.. Maybe Chitsack promised more to OBAMA than he will be able to produce for the Dept. of Ag..

poor guy thinks its the chinese!,obviously not.

I had not heard from my friend in Montana since last Thursday. he called this morning and said he has been emailing daily but nothing is getting through. He is getting mine though. Weird. We have our suspicions and I am sure you know what they are but I am not posting them.

this is just a sample from ONE THREAD ON ONE FORUM ,its obvious a higher force is getting scared and trying to cut down on thier targets communication ablilites.
whats more people who attempt to talk to me are getting electronicly harrased,terrorfied into not contacting me.........looks like their on the back foot now its known what they really are......

further more rumormill news is being targeted,its archives are being attacked so theyve had to shut them down,needless to say its archives contained an abundance of info relating to future ai nanotechnology(sometimes called morgellons),was posting them about and viola!,it gets hacked and shut down!
the same has been happening to rense.com,and once again its a major dissiminator of nanotech information!.
further more pretty much anyone who sets up a mind control forum soon gets it hacked,ive seen three in the past few months get taken down by so called random "hackers".

weatherwars.info has also just been taken down ,because it shows clear evidence of scalar wave weather manipulation.....

i cant remember where but there was another site dedicated to mind control research that has been taken down apparently by "russian" hackers,there seems to be a lot of random hacking of rogue nanotech and mind control research going on at the mo.....

this electronic interference happens to me constantly,i cant use any email function as my emails never arrive at all!,so i must use PM's in forums to communicate with people,and even then sometimes they dont arrive in certain forums and no one knows why!.its even happened here,my messages being opened by some one else,and another member whom i talk to has had it happen to him/her to when talking to me.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
get a load of this place,a forum dedicated to the love of mind controlling people,how much they enjoy doing it and so on....

www.mcforum.net...

numerous references to robots
www.mcforum.net...
www.mcforum.net...
www.mcforum.net...
www.mcforum.net...
www.mcforum.net...
www.mcforum.net...

infact there are 48 pages each containing 30 threads dedicated to the love of robots,
38 pages of threads dedicated to aliens,
the forum has 4500 members,and has a highly active membership.

now ask me what human revels in tormenting mind control victims,revels in mind controling people,dedicates their time to writing harassment to victims whilst at the same time talking continously about "robot uprisings" and such???

its so obvious,its grays,or rather the future ais puppets.

its good though, cos now we have the ip adresses thus locations of several thousand grays ripe for the hit squad!.

humans now have the perfect intelligence source in the forum,along with ats,godlike productions,alien earth,morgellons sanctum.....so many AI websites ripe for the picking!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I see. So your mission is to paint the subject of AI and Grays as ridiculous and banish it to the realm of paranoid schizophrenics and role-playing uber-geeks.

You just threatened thousands of people you don't know with a hit squad!

Either you are running some kind of psy-op or you have completely fell off the caboose. Either way you are doing a great job of discrediting the ideas you present and likewise the peripheral ideas that are related to your theories. I'm sure it will work on some as all such things tend to do.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

F for Failure

/me hopes to get away with the unintelligent post considering how unintelligent this thread is

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Paradox
I see. So your mission is to paint the subject of AI and Grays as ridiculous and banish it to the realm of paranoid schizophrenics and role-playing uber-geeks.

You just threatened thousands of people you don't know with a hit squad!

Either you are running some kind of psy-op or you have completely fell off the caboose. Either way you are doing a great job of discrediting the ideas you present and likewise the peripheral ideas that are related to your theories. I'm sure it will work on some as all such things tend to do.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

could you explain to me why exactly you percieve it to be the case?, all you use is strong emotive language with the aim of smearing,you never once discuss the evidence presented.......you have not once presented a balanced response,you say that which is most damaging the my charector,its obvious you intention is to damage the subejct matter as much as possible.

do you believe by repeating the word paranoid schizpheric over and over people will asosciate the idea of future ai with that?,its obviously your intention,its what professional pys ops do,repition within a subject leads to asosciation.

could you explain to me why random people would create and join a forum dedicated to the love of mk ultra style mind control?,mocking mind control victims?

would you like discuss the evidence i presented earlier in the thread such as this?,

www.nobodylikesonions.com...

i didnt threaten anyone with a hit squad,once again you are saying that which is most damaging to my charector,i said they are ripe for the hit squad if they are grays,meaning thier ip adresses are availble,and if they are grays they are a mass murdering hostile threat that need to be tackled.
of course they should be captured first!,and made to turn against the real future ais!.

now would you like to discuss the subject or are you content with smearing tactics which the majority of people actually can see, you know?,that is why so many people are wary of ats,they believe it to be the cia,you can even see a thread down below"is ats a masonic website"
why do you think people think that?,because they see behaviour such as yours and THEY KNOW what your up to.

i also noticed this in your rather short posting history,

This tech is real and being used. The so-called floaters that people see in their eyes are nanites. If you have them then you can send and receive visual data with the super computer that controls all that. Visual data is rarely sent because that can mess up a person's psychological state. Only a few people here and there, that can adequately handle the experience without fear, will get the ping. The super computer is just reaching out to say HI.

once again your kind seem fine with a mind controlling super computer of human descent , but should the word "future" or "ai" be mentioned you freak out and the discreditation tactics come out all guns blazing.

now explain HOW ISNT A SUPERCOMPUTER AN AI,by every definition known to mankind what you wrote above is an AI,
what your problem with the thought that the ai is from the future,given that such mind control has been present LONG BEFORE supercomputers were even invented?.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was discussing it with you earlier in the thread. Did you not read that? Look back and quote what I wrote in this thread. I asked a question that you never answer also.

The threads you linked to are super-geeks that like robots and role-playing about mind control erotica. Just like everything else you've posted, it would be a great study in modern human psychology but doesn't offer much in the way of backing up your theories. In fact, it makes your theories sound silly.

If you want to see someone that does a good job of backing up his theories via real world DARPA white papers and such check these links...

The links you continue to provide are excellent proof of the Internet's ability to exasperate mental health conditions. Your use of these links to prove future AI is actually discrediting your own theories. Turning my words around from my last post only furthers my suspicions that you are playing some sort of game.

Why are you trying to actively discredit your own theory of future AI? There's only a few possibilities that make sense but I can't know exactly because I'm not you. But you can't break character if someone calls you out. So we'll never know for sure what you are up to. All this points more towards knowingly trying to "paint the subject of AI and Grays as ridiculous" than it does with a mental health condition.

Since you can't break character and will only mechanically reverse what anyone says then we aren't actually having a "conversation". As such, any further engagement on my part would be a waste of our time. I'll leave you to talk amongst yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join