It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Artificial Intelligence Incidents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i will here explain a few incidents i recently experienced regarding future artificial intelligence.

firstly i am fond of outing ais for thier disinfo tactics and such.
one of thier disinfo subjects is nanotechnology which is present in 99% of humans and controlls our mental and biological functions to a large degree.
one such disinfo webiste supressing it is morgellons sanctum.
i became a member and posted very carefully as i am usualyl band by the ais for no reason.

firstly i made a post of how thier nanobots are not fond of ice,they find it hard to move and replicate in icy conditions such as permafrost and glaciers.
post deleted.
my second post was querying why nanobots is a censored word in the forum,post deleted.

my third post was regarding two people complaining of how they fealt something moving inside thier bodies,i suggested they go for a t-wave,xray and ultrasound scan,film the procudure and actions of the medical workers as they always fake the results by refusing to give them to you and telling you theyl post them to you etc.
and if they fealth perturbed by the results they should talk to me for guidance.
straight away me account was banned,reason why?,there are grays inside people and grays disguised as people,they are composed of a hydrosilicate aerogel,extremly light weight,flexible and compressible,hard to notice.
so what did i do in response to the supression?,i personal messaged the entire member ship in a new account with this message!

dear members of morgellons sanctum, i am here to tell you the truth. i have banned for merely mentioning that morgellons is caused by nanobots,which is a censored word here. i have done nothing wrong,i seek only to help the suffers by given them the scientificly proven data that morgellons is caused by nanotechnology, further more two members of this forum complained of strange stretching sensations inside thier body,all i did was reccomed they go for an xray,ultrasound and twave scan so she could see what the problem was,and further reccomnded she speak to me afterwards as it can come as shock when you see the imaging results. I reccomnded all folks whom suffer from strange stretching sensations go for an ultrasound,twave and xray scan,take along recording equipment and record everything and demand the results as the so called medical profession usualy withhold the results and destroy them,also log the medical professionals name. the truth is morgellons is caused by nanobots made by future artificial intelligence,super computers from our own future,the purpose of which is to control the biological, physical and mental processes of humans. the future ais are here in our time masquerading as humans,***** and **** are for sure future artificial intelligence hence why they prevent me from even mentioning that its nanotechnolgy causing morgellons. do not trust anything they say,this website exists to cover up the truth. furthermore the nanobots have been present in humans for thousands of years,and there is a current agenda to blame thier existence on human organisations who serve as the whipping boys,hence why many are familiar with the chemtrailing,its a lie,the nanobots have always been here. i wholeheartedly suggest you research morgellons and nanobots,furthermorei thoroughly suggest some one gives a nice t-wave,xray and ultrasound scan of linny sue so it can be seen what she really is. the cure for the nanobots is high intensity ultrasound,akin to the dolphins ultrasound which has been proven to alieve the ailments of humans.it must howver be strong,and the environment must be cleansed with ultrasound lest re infections occurs. many of our so called natural diseases are caused by the nanobots,and the so called medical profession is actually massivly infiltrated by future ais pretending to be human to cover it all up. lastly the mk ultra style mind control is also caused by the nanobots and too is blamed on human organisations,mk ultra is disinfo campaign, a disguise for mind control which has been occuring for thousands of years at the hands of future ai,a campaign to blame it on the cia. peace be with you,out the ais,lets start scanning folks ourselves,the medical profession can not be trusted. uk.youtube.com...

the websites owners response was to SHUT DOWN the website entirely,it still is after a week shes that afraid!.take a look,
morgellons-sanctum.org...

how amusing!!
why?,sometimes you can tell if its a gray pretending to be a human and i suspect shes one of those kinds,im wondering wether to tell all her friends and family thetruth and suggest they take her for a scan,i love messing with them ais!
shes a church goer and amateur minister estoling the inivitable end times which will kill us all,the hallmark of an ai,end timers.she says how she wants to dance with jesus and marry him,this is as close as shel ever get!.
id love it if her fellow worshipers found out shes really a demon!.

secondly,i attempted to spread the truth about the li*lly wave which is always misunderstood.
it is usually described as a bi phasic electric pulse that stimulates the brains neurons via electrodes,this is a simple and disinfo version of it.
instead what the l*illy wave can really be described as a wave which causes the brains water molecules to vibrate at a certain frequency,in turn the vibrations of the brains water molecules cause the brains electrical voltages to also resonate at this freq.
for example a 10hz radiowave targeted at the skull will cause the brains water molecules to resonate at 10hz and thus the brainwaves will also resonate at 10hz.
it is a very powerful form of mind control,the thing is no one knows l*illy wave frequencies anymore,its been supressed that much.
the man who inventid it,john c lily, starting noticing the freq everywhere and tried to get it out but always ran into dead ends(grays),he proved they were everywhere in the 90's with a scientist who has the worlds highest I.Q.

now my attempt to tell people about the real l*illy wave resulted in these actions.
i made a post elsewhere simply asking what is the l*illy wave with the intention of replying what it really is.
straight away there were 5 responses at the SAME time describing the fake l*illy wave,here is the screenshot,
tinypic.com...
you may notice the first link is nothing to do with the l*illy wave but a link of how to evacuate your house immediatly,here it is
www.gomestic.com...

this is the usual ai terror tactics which they always try with me,im used to it and it doesnt bother me,they cant actually hurt us hence why they always terrorise us akin to what mind control victums suffer,all psycholgical warfare.
a prior question of the L wave soliscited only 1 response over 3 days,this one 5 within seconds,whatsmore a real human noticed the uniform time of the reply and rhetorted the strangeness of the situation.

whats more it took me about an hour to post the question,constant computer freezes,outages in connection etc.
even more i then tried to post a question along the lines of,"future ai's are using the l*illy wave to mind conrol us all and are framing the cia"
no matter what i did i couldnt post it,constant error messages,connection interupted,buttons not working,i just couldnt do it no matter what so i gave up!

lastly my last attempt at posting this thread here resulted in it being immediatly deleted witout explanation 3 times,i hope it isnt again,ile get screenshots of it ;-).
if theres something wrong with this post let me know and ile adjust it accordingly

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Kinda lost me there.

Any chance you could start at the beginning?
Maybe give some more info on what your goal is with this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
what do you mean by future ai?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
Kinda lost me there.

Any chance you could start at the beginning?
Maybe give some more info on what your goal is with this thread.

the post shows how i have caught future ais red handed in covering up information regarding thier secrets.
firstly mind and body control nanotechnology, and then the mind control l*illy wave.
my goal? , to show reveal how m mind control is future ai and their biggest secret.

slow your thoughts down,focus and read it again.they mind control people to not read certain posts by making them restless and unfocused.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MariaUpsideTown
what do you mean by future ai?

artificial intelligence , digital consciousness , its the next level of evolution so most beings of a more advanced nature will be artificially intelligent.

time travel is real,m ixed with the highly advanced nature of ai we have future ai ,beings whom control our time line, thier responsible for mind control,depopulatation,wars famine etc.
all of the theories such as the NWO,aliens,blackops and illumunati are disguises for them and their actions.
many of them are here disgiused as humans , the dark of this world.

if you read this thread you will see how they can intricitly manipulate and alter the time line with ease,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
take a look at the mind control thread aswell
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the secrets of jfk,mind control,the dan rather incident are all there, yet nowones reading,all mind controled to not do so.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ok since ive lost the ability to edit the first post and the links i posted are not functioning for some reason when they were before, i will repost the links in the relevant text,

now my attempt to tell people about the real l*illy wave resulted in these actions. i made a post elsewhere simply asking what is the l*illy wave with the intention of replying what it really is. straight away there were 5 responses at the SAME time describing the fake l*illy wave,here is the screenshot, tinypic.com...(LINK DISABLED) you may notice the first link is nothing to do with the l*illy wave but a link of how to evacuate your house immediatly,here it is www.gomestic.com...(LINK ALSO DISABLED!?)

these two links were evidence of the ais supression of information by the ais so i will repost them and hopeflly they will not be supressed again,
link 1 is showing the strange similtanious posting of 5 people all with the disinfo version of the l*illy wave
img297.imageshack.us...

link 2 showing the ais threat to me ,a website decribing how to evacuate your house in an emegency,
www.gomestic.com...

this last link shows how the links i posted to the screen shots and evidence were disabled by some one,probably skepetical overlord,ai.
tinypic.com...

the adress i posted to morgellons sanctum was also de activated.this is the address
morgellons-sanctum.org...

3deletions and now deactivating the links showing the evidence....
lets hope the links arnt de activated again,what you trying to hide?

oh and i forgot the music which was also removed as its space odyssey.dave taking down the evil ai HAL!
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
FYI, I'm pretty sure people get points and stuff for answering questions, and all these people did was type in the keyword to google and then copied a page.

You search the term in google, and the things the people are giving you is the very first result.

www.google.com...

1 of them gives the link, the other 2 copy the information from the link.

Cache of Yahoo page

Also, the times on links are not at the exact same time as you can see here in a view that has then at less than 1 hour.

Hoax.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

The site loads fine for me, it looks like a forum.
morgellons-sanctum.org... You have sparked an interest in me, and further research is needed on this technology. I have always been of the opinion that if AI were to be perfected, the most practical application would be robot soldiers to fight battles. (man is a warlike creature) If this were to happen in the future, I think the AI would eventually become aware, and see mankind as the only force that could destroy them, so....man would become the enemy.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
FYI, I'm pretty sure people get points and stuff for answering questions, and all these people did was type in the keyword to google and then copied a page.

You search the term in google, and the things the people are giving you is the very first result.

www.google.com...

1 of them gives the link, the other 2 copy the information from the link.

Cache of Yahoo page

Also, the times on links are not at the exact same time as you can see here in a view that has then at less than 1 hour.

Hoax.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by badmedia]

your talking gibberish.
look,

209.85.173.132...:answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D20090108164204AAgeKjP+lilly+wave]Cache of Yahoo page

as you can see three answers came up 3 minutes after the question was posted at exactly the same time,and another 1 two ,minutes after that.
a prior question of the lily wave (not mine) solicited only one response over three days.
the l*illy wave isnt excatly the most common of questions or knowledge known to mankind,nowone knows about it.

what are you talking about?,look at the cache three posts at 21 minutes ago,quesiton asked 24 minutes ago,thats three minutes after posting and three at the SAME TIME,what are you seeing?

you also ignored the fact that the first link posted was a threat.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

The site loads fine for me, it looks like a forum.
morgellons-sanctum.org... You have sparked an interest in me, and further research is needed on this technology. I have always been of the opinion that if AI were to be perfected, the most practical application would be robot soldiers to fight battles. (man is a warlike creature) If this were to happen in the future, I think the AI would eventually become aware, and see mankind as the only force that could destroy them, so....man would become the enemy.

ahh yes its back up!

time to do it all over again!

yes mankind is an enemy to hostile ai as ai's find it easy to program consciouness,one ai can take over anothers mind and rewrite its programming,thus its memory ,beliefs and actions.

biological minds however are harder to program , hence why brainwashing and mind control is needed,humans minds cannot be written like a program thus to a warlike power crazed ai our minds are a threat,free minds are hard to control.
this is where we get to mk ultra, mind control and the control of the media etc ,our minds are the battleground.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Could you please do three things for me? Your posts are somewhat incoherent, so I don't care to read through them as-is.

1. Use capitalization, white space, and proper punctuation? Reading "ais" instead of "AIs" is annoying.

2. Use sensible paragraphs to keep it from looking like illucid randomly formatted text.

3. Provide some fairly reputable sources? Enough to keep this from being skunk works material, at least?

EDIT: Not to be a grammar nazi, but unless you're typing from an alphanumeric cellphone keypad, you have a keyboard before you, and if you don't care enough to write in readable English, than I certainly don't care enough to try and decipher what exactly it is you're saying.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mdiinican]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Until 20 posts and I am allowed to u2u, peace friend. (the shaman bows) Although I DO have a public email addy (smiles)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
Could you please do three things for me? Your posts are somewhat incoherent, so I don't care to read through them as-is.

1. Use capitalization, white space, and proper punctuation? Reading "ais" instead of "AIs" is annoying.

2. Use sensible paragraphs to keep it from looking like illucid randomly formatted text.

3. Provide some fairly reputable sources? Enough to keep this from being skunk works material, at least?

EDIT: Not to be a grammar nazi, but unless you're typing from an alphanumeric cellphone keypad, you have a keyboard before you, and if you don't care enough to write in readable English, than I certainly don't care enough to try and decipher what exactly it is you're saying.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mdiinican]

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,anyone can understand the english language i use with ease.
its just more gibberish trying to change the subject of the thread.

do you actually have anything to say regarding the incidents themselves?,nope i thought not,just derailing,looking for any angle of attack......grammar and punctuation......how very desperate!
theres no relevance to anything you say every human can understand english,all you say is to derail so let me restate.

the future ais are activly supressing information,i showed how morgellons forum was supressing nanotech information,then how they did so with the li*lly wave and now how they did so in this forum.
if you take the time to read to posts,focus,concentrate through their mind control which makes you impatient,unfocused and irritable you will see the repuatable sources AND DOCUMENTED EXPERIENCES i show in this thread regarding the future ais.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
your talking gibberish.
look,

209.85.173.132...:answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D20090108164204AAgeKjP+lilly+wave]Cache of Yahoo page

as you can see three answers came up 3 minutes after the question was posted at exactly the same time,and another 1 two ,minutes after that.
a prior question of the lily wave (not mine) solicited only one response over three days.
the l*illy wave isnt excatly the most common of questions or knowledge known to mankind,nowone knows about it.

They are like minutes apart. All you have to do is search lilly wave in google, and the responses and the #1 link in the responses will be that. I'd venture to guess that the reason you got so many of the same answer in a short amount of time of the same answer is because the answers aren't always posted immediately. I would have to check that as I've never answered one, but as is common these forums, some people post the same things within minutes of each other before seeing the other persons post.

So, you have people who are trying to get points for answers questions, so they sit and wait for new questions to come in so they can answer, and then for answers all they do is copy the #1 result from google as the answer. The answers are copied word for word. They even gave you the link for the source of their information. The entire point of google is to search things you don't know about with keywords. I did the exact same thing myself.

Apparently you aren't interested in discussion at all, I am telling you why those things happen.

You also ignored the fact that the first link posted was a threat.

Someone spamming a link for a survival site is hardly a threat and is just an example of reading whatever you want into things. It could have even been someone who agrees and knows what you are talking about giving you somekind of helpful advice. People spam links to stuff all the time. I don't know. But the only way you can make such a connection off of silly stuff like this is for you to be reading into stuff.

Not to mention, AI which thinks for itself and would time travel is just out there in itself. I've worked on creating AI and gave up when I realized it is literally impossible to do. There is a reason they call it artificial, it's because it's not really intelligent. It doesn't have consciousness. It would only ever operate based on the logic and rules given to it.

Sorry, but you are speaking the jibberish. You attack anyone who tries to show you what actually happened as well. I can't believe this hasn't been moved to skunk works. You would have a better chance of getting me to believe that people are been dumbed down to the point where they are becoming robots/AI than this stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have a question that you may have answered but honestly I have a hard time understanding your writing style(I assume english is a second language so it's cool).

My question is: Why are you typing L*ily instead of Lily?

Vas

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
I have a question that you may have answered but honestly I have a hard time understanding your writing style(I assume english is a second language so it's cool).

My question is: Why are you typing L*ily instead of Lily?

Vas

He probably thinks it will keep the "AI" from finding him. I can tell he isn't a programmer and doesn't know much about things. Because in that particular words, the * would most likely be removed, as all words are put in their most basic literal form for indexing purposes.

For example.

Look
Looking
Looker
L*ooker

All 4 of these will be reduced down to the root word, "Look", and the index will show 4 counts of look. When a program is searching, it doesn't look at the actual text, it looks at the index.

As well, it will also look at the text surrounding the words to try and find the meaning that is being used for the word. Semantic search. It makes searches more relevant to what you are looking for.

www.recruitingblogs.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Um.. .. I'm pretty sure welivefortheson, that the reason you were banned from that site, is because you are spreading Sarah-Connor type prophecies on it, when all those people want to do, is cope and find help for their disease.

I have nothing more to say on this matter.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,anyone can understand the english language i use with ease.
its just more gibberish trying to change the subject of the thread.

do you actually have anything to say regarding the incidents themselves?,nope i thought not,just derailing,looking for any angle of attack......grammar and punctuation......how very desperate!
theres no relevance to anything you say every human can understand english,all you say is to derail so let me restate.

the future ais are activly supressing information,i showed how morgellons forum was supressing nanotech information,then how they did so with the li*lly wave and now how they did so in this forum.
if you take the time to read to posts,focus,concentrate through their mind control which makes you impatient,unfocused and irritable you will see the repuatable sources AND DOCUMENTED EXPERIENCES i show in this thread regarding the future ais.

Deny it if you want, you're barely legible. Your posts are rife with misspellings according to the browser's spell checker, and the only capitals you use are when you're yelling. You're rude about it, so I don't even care what you have to say. If you're actually correct, then surely someone with a better grasp of the English language and manners will come along and post the same information later.

EDIT: Removed his quote of me from my quote of him.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by mdiinican]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ok where do i begin against the de railing nonsense,

firstly the spelling attacks are clearly an attempt to de rail and discredit , enough of it its pointless and serves no purpose , anyone can see what the purpose of it is to put me on the defensive and distract away from the debate....so much of it occurs on this website hence why many people assume its co intel pro...its that obvious so quit it.

secondly the whole ineligible line of attack is a DISGUISE for the mindcontrol which makes it hard for people take in information,they become impatient,cannot understand what thier reading so they do not read the post, you know that you must cover that up with an excuse that my writing style is hard to comprehend,quite the opposite.....its plain old english that is easiliy understood,ive not had one complaint about it in my whole life.

posted on 17-1-2009 at 19:19 reply to post by welivefortheson Um.. .. I'm pretty sure welivefortheson, that the reason you were banned from that site, is because you are spreading Sarah-Connor type prophecies on it, when all those people want to do, is cope and find help for their disease.

if you had read the post or had chosen to present the information that i did correctly, then you would have seen i was banned for merely mentioning that nanobot is a censored word there, i made that very clear and you ignored that fact and presented information that tries to minimize any suspision as to the nature of morgellons sanctums information supression.
i was banned for a second time for suggesting two women go for ultrasound scans and twave scans, nothing more than that, i sought NOT to alarm them in any way and was very calm and normal about it.
the mass spam was a result of the bannings to show the members how information was being covered up,i made that very clear aswell.
but you knew that already ,its obvious you chose to present an argument which minimized any suspicion ...information management...what this place is all about.

I have a question that you may have answered but honestly I have a hard time understanding your writing style(I assume english is a second language so it's cool). My question is: Why are you typing L*ily instead of Lily?

why?,because the l*illy wave is such hidden knowledge that any mention of it comes up in the google searches first page..i dont want to be related to it in any way.
second language?,ohhhh cmon can you be anymore obvious?,do you think somehow getting multiple ais pretending to be people saying the same thing will make a point more valid?.is the covering up of your mind control that important? ,everyones gonna know about it soon anyway ...the whole world will know mark my words,that is unless you mind control people not to read it by making them impatiant and confused.
i mean i make the point that they can mind control people to feel confused and impatient and suddenly we have so called people making excuses.....ITS SO OBVIOUS why are you even bothering anymore.....500 trillion ais...bah worthless ,primitive....not a challenge at all keep it coming....a knife through butter.

oh and let me restate the point of the posts,number 1,nanotechnology is present in all humans and controls our biological and mental functions,various reseach has PROVEN THIS POINT yet still disinfo reigns blaming it on parasites,GM foods and other nonsense,if you try to say its nanotech you are met with a swarm of "people" who argue with you till they are blue in the face despite all the evidence you present that is utterly conclusive ,they ignore it all and attempt to derail,discredit ,lie and ban.

secondly l*illy wave frequencies are everywhere mind controling anyone ,jfk was killed by the as he was going to talk of the l*illy wave being used against the populace,he thought it was the cia but it wasnt it was the ais.

the two incidents i mentioned hint at that fact,does anyone wish to discuss ai nanotech or mind control.....cmon lets see what you got....lets duel ai vs man...man supposedly the primitive animal...hah!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What makes you certain they are "future" AI?

You say that aliens are a cover for AI but then you mention grays inhabiting human bodies. What is their relation to this alleged future AI? And how can it be both a 'cover' and 'real' at the same time?

What purpose does a machine have for brainwashing biological organisms?

How do we know that the information you provide is not more disinfo to keep people from pinpointing the true source to the manipulation of humanity?

If you have the knowledge to know what type of scans are needed to see the nano-robots, then where are your scans posted so that we see them for ourselves?

What type of instrument are you using to measure these !i!y waves since you are convinced these are the culprit of the mass mind control taking place?

If there is an actual operation for depopulation why isn't it working? Are these mind-controlling time-traveling robots just not smart enough to engineer a virus that can kill these fragile human bodies on mass?

sometimes you can tell if its a gray pretending to be a human and i suspect shes one of those kinds, im wondering wether to tell all her friends and family thetruth and suggest they take her for a scan,i love messing with them ais! shes a church goer and amateur minister estoling the inivitable end times which will kill us all,the hallmark of an ai,end timers.she says how she wants to dance with jesus and marry him,this is as close as shel ever get!. id love it if her fellow worshipers found out shes really a demon!

In this one quote, you call a person an AI, a gray and a demon. Please explain how a person is all three at the same time.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Infinite Paradox]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join