It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self hypnosis meditation energy manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So I have been experimenting a lot lately with self hypnosis. At first I was trying to astral project and after the first time I really got my self under I decided to try energy manipulation. I noticed it was much easier to pull in energy and hold it and when I try to affect things and events it works quicker and better than when I am fully conscious.

I have also noticed an increase in the amount of other worldly things I see and the frequency since I have been doing this but am not sure if it is because I can hold much more energy now or if all the time spent in hypnosis has just opened me up more.

I am also having this problem with memories of things that happened when I was younger, much younger, memories I have not thought about in years hitting me. Stuff that I did not even bother me anymore is coming back. I am dealing with it fine its just part of life but I have not even tried memory regression yet so I am not sure why stuff like this is coming back.

I also feel like things are looking at me real close when I am in this state, and when I first come out of it but the results im getting are awesome and I feel no pain other than a slight headache right after but I think if I tell myself not to have one before I come back I won’t I just keep forgetting to. It is hard for me to remember to do more than two or three things each session.

I really am amazed at the results though. I took to it almost right away. Still have not got the astral projection down though. What are others thoughts experiences questions advice.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
sounds interesting.

is self hypnosis achieved in a similar way meditation?

what can u do (differently) under self hypnosis?

how do you get out of it?

I may have some more questions after.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm curious on what your proceedure for hypnosis is/how you got started etc.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

In my mediations I always tried to bring body and spirit together it would take hours to achieve the level of consideration I needed to do almost anything. Whether I was trying to change a habit I had, work a little magik in my every day life or just find peace for the day but the process I am using for self hypnosis seems to take body out of the equation.

I like to jog or do yoga first because that tires me out and makes the transition easier. I lay down on the bed and clear my thoughts. Let my heart rate go down a little then count back from 10-1. Then I start at my toes and work my way up telling each part individually that it is being relaxed it is relaxed. I do my ears and eyes last. I tell my ears they are relaxed and it is like hitting the mute button on the T.V. Then I tell my eyes they are getting relaxed and I feel them roll into the back of my head. It is claustrophobic the first time you do it because you are in a sleep paralyses type state. You know your body’s there but its not.

Then once I get passed the shock of being separate from my body I do what I came to do. If I need energy to affect a change I pull it in from around me. This is the weird part. In meditation I always felt it come to my hands even if they were at my side and my body would get warm as it ran through me but now its like I don’t need hands. Its just instantly warm and there. It comes quicker and is easier to hold. Plus I don’t get the same outside distractions I used to get. Car passing by with loud music, concentration broke lost some energy. Stuff like that does not get me anymore. The hot feeling when you know you have enough energy for what you want comes really quick too.

The physical stuff like wanting to increase strength, speed, stamina, I just will those without even pulling in energy and have got very good results at the gym lately.

As for coming out of it when I am done I just tell myself. I am starting to wake up. I now have my toes back ect. I have got knocked out a few times though. Its strange I usually do this in my alone time, “my wife and I both get it during the day” and I was taking mine during my sons nap. My wife was sleeping in the bed next to him so they were both out of the way. He is 19 months btw. Well I was trying to pull in some energy to make myself look confident, calm, and capable, I like to radiate that and I have a job interview so I think it will help and my arms just flew up in the air and I was awake. Well I tried to get back into hypnosis and couldn’t make myself concentrate enough to slip out so I stood up and walked to the desk to check my email, then my wife yelled for me. My son woke up and she didn’t till his feet hit the floor. Tonight he did it to me again. She was in one room he was in another and I was on the couch. I had just slipped out then popped right back out so I gave up thinking my wife was breaking my concentration because I didn’t want her coming in on me. Sure enough as soon as my feet hit the floor I heard him cry. I ran in there and patted his but till he fell asleep again now I am back on here.

The results I get from this though used to take me hours and one hypnosis session only takes me about 30 min to an hour and I can do two or three things In one session. Where as I used to have to do stuff one at a time. When im our my consciousness focuses more. Its like the stray thoughts sounds flashing lights that bugged me then don’t exists anymore. Most of the time it is very peaceful and well I can’t think of other words to describe it but I hope you can see it for yourself one day. Just once or twice I have felt like things are looking at over my body. Maybe even touched once but I am not sure you can’t really feel when your out and my sight in that state has not come to me like I would like. I have been to amazed by the feeling or focused on a task to really work on seeing in that state yet though.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

O yeah, I got started on hypnosis because my wife has a problem and I thought I would learn it to help her. I figured if I could not do it to myself I could never do it to someone else so that how I started. I have yet to try and put her out yet though. You have to believe it will happen or it won't. At least thats what I think and she has doubts. She isn't even sure I go under. Other than she has never seen me be that still for that long and not snore, lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
this is really interesting, I'm gotta give this a try soon.
I just have a few more questions

how much training do you need to do this?

If someone was to enter the room while in hypnotized state, would you awaken or even notice them?

can visions, OBE's .etc. be achieved?

can you replicate the effects of meditation? (breaking habits, finding lost memories .etc.)

sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to start and find something I don't know.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well the training part is easy. The first time I tried I put myself out. I could not believe how well it worked just the first time. I think a lot of it may have to do with the fact that I have spent a lot of my life doing meditation so I can clear my mind and focus With a clear mind it will come to you right away.

I have sucessfully curbed appitite and change some eating habbits with this. I used to hate to eat chicken now I have it every day. It also works great to relieve soreness from work outs.

I am going to work my way up to OBE's that was an original purpose for starting but while exploring it I got side tracked. I read a lot where other people use self hypno for OBE astral projection. It has helped me with lucid dreaming. I want to start memory recovery soon but soon memories I kind of blocked out just came back as a side effect and I am trying to come to peace with them. They are nothing worse than an average person goes through I guess but still stuff most people would block. I am trying to accept them now instead of reblock. I am afraid that I might bring back something real bad if I try to much to soon so I am just trying to take that part slow.

I usually don't have problems with people comming in messing with me but like I said for my process I start at my toes and I am not all the way out till my eyes go back in my head. Well I got a text once when I was at about my shoulders and when you do this you will feel yourself slowly sliding out as soon as your toes relax and since I take it one body part at a time I was at my shoulders I think so I am in an almost sleep like state but not quite out. I got a text message I thought someone shot me. I jerked awake and almost fell off the bed. I was sore after that and I took me a long time to calm back down. After I finally put myself out,"an hour or two latter I woke up and the soreness was gone. So I am thinking you will stay out if someone comes in but you should be left alone till your out. Nobody has tried to wake me or anything so I dont what would happen. I have known my wife to come in and grab something off the desk while I am out but did not pay much attention to her or what she was doing. I would have her try and talk to me while I am out but after the jolt I got from the text I don't want her to talk while I am still trying to get out. Sometimes it takes longer than others get where you need to be and I promise you that was not a good feeling.

O yeah and sometimes I just get a feeling I need to wake myself up but don't know where that comes from but when you get a feeling in that state you listen to it. Its like I don't have the same defenses to go against my gut feeling when I am out.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I gave it a try last night but to no success.
I couldn't clear my mind and relax my body to get in the correct state.
i think next time I'll meditate first and then try when my head is completely clear

one thing I was unsure about is if the Commands for your body to relax were verbal or mental?

Thanks for answering all my questions so far.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The commands were all mental. Sorry I did not clear that up. I get my best results when I am tired. Then again I have fell asleep a few times doing it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'll give it another try later on but i may come back with more questions.
Thanks for all the replies.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Let me know when you do it and tell me how it works out for you. Maybe we can learn from each other. There is so much to explore and so little time. Thanks for your intrest. I'll answer any questions I can but am not an expert at this point in my life. I think it could take lifetimes to explore everything a person can unlock with their mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
sorry its taken me so long to get back to you.

so far i haven't been able to fully get into it. What i mean by that is i i had half of my body relaxed (up to my shoulders) and the phone rang.

this was 2 days ago, i haven't tried again since.

one thing that has been on my mind is how time passes while in the hypnotised state; does it seem to go faster, slower, the same or do you forget what happens?

Would it be possible to hand over control to somebody else. by that i mean; "on the count of three i will respond to Bob's voice and no longer mine"
if that doesn't make sence then don't woory about it.

i know you've only just started so if you can't answer my questions then that's ok. once again thank you for answering then so far.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I can't seem to get myself out if someone is in the room. I end up thinking about their breathing or if they will be able to mess with me or what they are thinking. Just cant concentrate enough.

As for time it seems to me that time slows down. Well it seems normal but I'll feel like I have been under for hours and it will just be 30 or 40 min after I first laid down to do it. Your attention focuses so much when your out that I quess you just think more or faster or something I am not sure.

I have been trying to astral project the last few days and its weird. I am having problems getting out of my body. I got my head out and looked around a few times but I keep getting sucked back into my body.

Did it give you a headache or anything when you were almost out and the phone rang. If I am ever almost out and somthing shakes me back into reality my head kills me and my whole body kinda aches. When I get out and come back naturally I feel like I have slept most of the night. Even If I was just out a half hour.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
nah, when i was half in and i got woken up i didn't get a headache but i did feel really light headed, dizzy and dis-oriented.

I'll let you know when i get into it fully

new topics

top topics

join