It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes we bring it on ourselves.......!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Have u noticed how anybody can right an absolute farcical story and yet they are still able to create a whirl wind from nothing, the whole reason they originally started little tails of lies and non sense. Surely people should not even entertain the notion of such ludacris stories without something more concrete from the start. Their are so many ex Area 51 staff, time travellers etc etc that always have a reason as to why they cannot leak more information than in the form of a paragraph, its to draw people in to the silly little fantasy worlds. Don't give these people the chance to even take away your thoughts from something more enlightening!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Although I partially agree with you about the ridiculous amount of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories people seem to be spouting left and right these days, it wouldn't kill you to do some spell checking. You really come off as... not to be mean... immature when you don't take the time to at least try to make your post look good.

I apologize if I offend you, but I'm kind of a grammar Nazi. It’s one of those little things that irritate the crap out of me.

new topics

join