It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to be sworn in as President Jan. 20!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And tomorrow we swear in the Easter Bunny : /

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is basically a "what could have been" thread. Come on guys...i don't seriously think he's going to be elected...damn. Next time i will be more careful with words...i thought i explained this in the OP.

Once again...obviously not real! I made it all up! If you have nothing but sarcasm to add then post elsewhere...it's that easy.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would like to visit the dimension where Ron Paul won, but I wouldn't want to live there. I liked that he ran an actual Grassroots campaign which you can't say about any one other then Nader and Obama for his fist six months or so. I agree very much with about half of what he says (stop the drug war, don't police the world, don't try and run the the world, ect) but i disagree with a lot of his economic ideas. He seems like a principled individual and Im sorry he was written off as crazy, but I would have voted for him. I voted for Nader.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is this one of those 'alternate timeline' threads?

If so ... I like this timeline better than the one that has 'The One' as POTUS.

Can I stay in this timeline? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease???

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Is this one of those 'alternate timeline' threads?

I was just trying to envision how things could have been. I didn't think of it that way when i first made the thread. I just thought that maybe people that didn't know much about him could see what they may have missed. I missed out...I never got a chance to vote for him. I learned about him too late. The only realistic chances I had were 2 idiots from the major political parties.

Also I was just wanting to point out what real change is. Not the false change that Obama exhibits along with so many Presidents before him.

And yeah...if there were an alternative reality I'd definitely choose that one over the one we have been given.

It doesn't look good for us.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No I wasn't trying to make this be an alt time line discussion. I just think that Ron Paul is at worst a principled guy who I disagree with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join