It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student auctions off virginity for $3.7million+

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
See, I've been asked the question of being able to change decisions that you made. I never really think I should have done anything any different. Even when the decisions brought hard times on me or worsened my situation. I think the decisions that I make and the consequences of said decisions have shaped who I am. And as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to be different than I am.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Easy said and 18, and I am not trying to sound condescending honestly. I will just wish this girl the best and hope who ever wins isn't a beast.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I posted this in the other thread on this topic, I didn't realize that this is where the action is.

Personally… I think that anyone who would even consider paying that kind of coin for sex with a virgin is an idiot. Sex with a virgin for the most part isn’t really all that good; couple that with the fact that Natalie Dylan is kind of/sort of/ really homely and I think that the winning knucklehead will be in for some serious long-term regret.

The fact is; you can have sex with much hotter women for much, much less if you have that kind of scratch. That is; unless you’re some sort of socially-ham-fisted, mentally divergent, weirdo who’s idea of a of picking up women is a pathological stare from across the room until she notices you and you run off like a little school boy because your afraid she’ll tell you what you already know about yourself.

Whew…..

By the way, what does this say about Miss Dylan? That she REALLY wants to further her education? That she thinks that augmenting that degree in ‘women studies’ could mean a life of respect and admiration? I don’t believe her. I think that she’s primarily interested in the fame and notoriety that comes with a ‘stunt’ like this. Which means she’s lying about her motives for doing this, which in turn means that she could possibly be lying about other things. Any one know if a 3rd party has verified whether or not Dylan is really a virgin? Can this be medically verified with a woman this age?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsing

Marriage is legalized prostitution

If that’s the case; my wife owes me a refund…..
…she never puts out.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hypothetical, let's say this was your own daughter.
Do you discourage her or support her decision?

In my opinion this is a once in a life time opportunity that is clearly more of a positive then a negative. I think the true regret here would be to walk away from this venture... being the best parent in this situation is simple, give her the emotional support she needs and do everything in your power to insure her safety in this exchange... physically, mentally and yes even spiritually... and no i'm not talking confession.

...and secondly, don't forget to charge her at least a 10 percent manager's fee, with an annual consultation contract good til your death bed.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

I'm with you on this TASI; But in the west and The US in particular their is an obsessive compulsion to merge sex and morality. Almost anywhere else I go in the World; I don't find this uptight, constipated attitude towards sex. The PTB and the Judeo/Christian clergy have done a masterful job of creating guilt; while at the same time using sex as a method of selling thru advertising almost everything.

Is it any wonder that the US population has a higher incidence to suicide and schizoid tendencies than almost anywhere else in the modern world.
www.cnn.com...
www.parentdish.com...
www.who.int...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Hypothetical, let's say this was your own daughter.
Do you discourage her or support her decision?

In my opinion this is a once in a life time opportunity that is clearly more of a positive then a negative. I think the true regret here would be to walk away from this venture... being the best parent in this situation is simple, give her the emotional support she needs and do everything in your power to insure her safety in this exchange... physically, mentally and yes even spiritually... and no i'm not talking confession.

...and secondly, don't forget to charge her at least a 10 percent manager's fee, with an annual consultation contract good til your death bed.

Let me get this straight; a young woman selling her virginity is a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’?

While I agree that one can only lose their virginity once, that’s about the extent in which I can follow you. It’s obvious to me that money is your (and Dylan’s) definition of happiness.

Money does not define who you are, nor doesn’t replace the obligation to raise your children with a little sense of self-worth. In my opinion, 2 women in the same family that have no problem prostituting themselves for financial gain have been severely emotionally neglected by one or both parents. We have been programmed to believe that money defines us and I just cannot abide by that.

My father did a pretty good job making me realize that people have a much greater significance, and are of much more depth and value than simply how much money they have. And he was a drunk. Heh

:w:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Believe it or not, you're preaching to the choir my friend. Money certainly doesn't buy one happiness, what that kind of money will do for an individual will make the impossible possible. Travel the world, write a book, start a charity, start a business, have an abundant amount of time for oneself and one's loved ones... all in one life time, you will have lived multiple lifetimes worth of the best experiences life has to offer.

If my daughter could gain all of this for herself and the ones she holds dear, for a meaningless 5-10minute romp in the sheets, then i say "go girl go". As for this single act haunting her for the rest of her life... i sincerely doubt it... she has given consent to this, she's not being forced against her will, it's not a date or serial rape.

She appears to me to be an individual who has her head before her heart, that alone will keep her on track.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Such a completely brilliant idea.
She's a very smart girl.
Makes me wish I could do the same, although I'm sure she feels super bad about it in retrospect.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

If my daughter could gain all of this for herself and the ones she holds dear, for a meaningless 5-10minute romp in the sheets, then i say "go girl go". As for this single act haunting her for the rest of her life... i sincerely doubt it... she has given consent to this, she's not being forced against her will, it's not a date or serial rape.

Understood, but would you agree with me when I say that anyone willing to shell out $3.5 million to have sex with a virgin has to be pretty twisted?

Just imagine for a moment what this individual would want to do in order to get his moneys worth. I’d be willing to bet that it’s going to be a bit more than a quick romp.

Think about what kind of person would be chomping at the bit to pay money (not even getting into the amount here) to take a young woman’s virginity. Wouldn’t it be plausible that the act of taking someone’s virginity could be considered an urge to feel powerful? The act of taking something that doesn’t belong to you, something that can never be replaced, from someone you have no emotional attachment to at all is in itself a bit twisted.

My guess is that this experience will not be at all pleasant for her, and no amount of money will ever come close to erasing the guilt, shame, and memory of it.

As a virgin, just imagine how traumatic this experience has to potential of being for this girl. This is the kind of thing that a parent should be trying to get across to this numbskull.

I’ll say it again, your quality of life has nothing to do with the amount of money you have.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The shame/guilt part is just a mind game, that's where you are instrumental as a parent, and i think the sister maybe even more helpful in this department since she has the experience.

There is nothing special or sacred about this act, it has no reflection on one's character or even factor in to an afterlife. This is not any different then any other profession, you are paid to render a service... since she is the one providing this service she has the upper hand... she determines the conditions. The prize in this guys mind is her virginity, anything other then that is up to her.

For one thing she can't go into this with any expectations, and must prepare mentally for the worst... which might be that he treats her like a slab of meat and is very rough/violent in his thrusting... but this is "par for the course" so to speak.

Now whether this guy has some issues, is completely irrelevant, this is business. As long as the agreement is in writing with lawyers involved to insure both parties have met their obligations, what does it matter if he is some chauvinistic sex-addict, it's not as if they are going to get married.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Since when did 4 Apple-tinis and a couple shots of tequila cost nearly $3M USD?

She's a virgin at 22 for a reason. Nobody wanted to put up with her crap for long enough to get the job done.

The big thing is she is gonna think that she is in control of the poor winners good time.

I'd drive it like I stole it, it isn't going to be some "oh lets go nice and gentle" for her first time. She needs to have that taken from her.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am just ripped that I gave mine away for free!
Ok, sorry but I had to say that! Come on you were thinking it too!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well, I hope she enjoys her time with an old man.

Damn, that'd be her whole life sorted. Who needs tertiary education when you have millions?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
haha i hope she gets a big old fat one and hopefully he squashes her in all the sweatyness and excitement.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In the event her client is so disgusting that it messes with her head in the matter.

I'm sure she could find a PlayGirl centerfold model or a Chippendale dancer who would accept $1K to help her restore her libido.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here's the Tyra Bank's interview:

Segment in middle appears to be cut out.

Sounds like she received some good counsel from her big sister and is applying what she learned through her women's studies. Since she arranged all of this through the Bunny Ranch in Nevada, the transaction is a completely legal affair. Since she's not obliged to go with the highest bidder; she has been screening the highest bidders for STDs and a background check.

I was impressed with how she handle all of Tyra's edgy questioning and how she pointed out at the very end, how there is a double-standard/gender-politic at play in how the audience was judging of her but the bidder was getting a pat on the back.

As for the highest bid to date... it's at 3.8 with over 5000 bids from all over the world.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Related news:

Te en who auctioned her virginity for £8,000 may lose half...
because prostitutes in Germany are taxed at 50% of earnings

Tax authorities in Germany are poised to claim 50 per cent of the money that a teenage student earned for 'auctioning' her virginity because they claim it was 'tantamount to prostitution'.

Romanian-born Alina Percea, who is a student in Germany, was paid £8,800 in cash for a weekend of sex with the Italian businessman after she auctioned her virginity online.

But tax officials in Berlin regard the 18-year-old's act as 'nothing more than prostitution'.

Prostitution is legal in Germany - but it is heavily taxed.

So it looks like she got screwed twice... once by her john and once by the government.

What i found a bit unnerving was that she agreed to having unprotected sex and there is no mention of him having had a physical screening done. Other then that it sounds like it was for the most part a good experience for them both.

He paid me a lot of compliments throughout the day, and he was very funny and charming. We got on very well, and I was pleased he'd won,' said Alina.

'We kissed, then undressed each other. I'd never done that before, so I was nervous. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body, then we had sex. I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it, even though it was quite painful.

'We only had sex once, then fell asleep. Next morning, we had breakfast together like any other couple, and I took the morning-after pill. He told me he'd like to see me again, and I agreed.

'I hope to see the man again - and next time I won't make him pay,' she added.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join