It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of the people I talked to are NOT aware of the agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
OK, so I decided to find out just how aware people are of the Agenda. I decided to start by talking about GMO foods. So I decided to leave the "Seeds of Destruction" in one of the most visible places on my bookshelf. Then I proceeded to show the book to several people, and the VAST MAJORITY of those who read the back cover of a few pages into the Introduction thought to book was either fiction or satire. My point is, of all the people I showed a GMO research book, none took it seriously, none saw it as non-fiction. And the info in the book isn't even that surprising or radical. Yes, you see David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger in there. Yes, there's the Trilateral Commission and the Council of Foreign Relations in there. Yes, it mentions the global elite, population control, and evidence of an agenda and coverup. EVERY SINGLE CLAIM IN THE BOOK IS DOCUMENTED, yet to most people the book is nothing more than paranoid ramblings.

I was thinking, how could people be so blatantly in denial? GMO foods are all over the market, 80% of the food WE EAT has been contaminated with recombinant DNA, genetic modification has been PROVEN in MULTIPLE studies to cause unpredicted mutations, unpredicted health risks, and most likely contributes to the cancer epidemic.

How could people be so ignorant of the documented dangers of GMO foods, the documented dangers of vaccines? Why do people blindly follow? How can people take the flu shot when it has been proven to cause cancer, autism, and Alzheimer's? Even if it didn't, it only covers 2 strains of the virus; there are literally hundreds. How can people think positively about, and welcome the Biotech Revolution of Death? How can people still think that Obama is some magical savior? How can people STILL trust the discredited government, the discredited media on issues such as 9/11, the bailout, and vaccines?

And HOW does one even begin getting into this stuff with someone who has been indoctrinated since age 5 into believing every government lie, believing the systems of control, and rejecting the truth behind those manipulations? How can I bring a topic such as GMO's or vaccines up and not fear ridicule?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Because they ONLY believe what the Main Stream Media is FEEDING them.
The majority of the Sheeple can not think for themselves.

"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."
Adolf Hitler

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
Because they ONLY believe what the Main Stream Media is FEEDING them.

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thats exactly right Muundoggie,how many times have you heard someone say"It's all good cause I saw it on the news or read it in the newspaper."

We are conditioned nowadays to believe what the media tells us,and the powers that be know this,and use it to their advantage.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
People have a hard time accepting hard truths. I know I could not take it seriously the first few times I heard of it. Aftger hearing about it enough and doing some research I am beginning to understand. You can't just expect people to buy into such an idea after such a brief intro. There are folks out there who still don't believe in the Trilateral Comission.

Give them time and more importanty, more information!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think it's just because they aren't exposed to the information. They don't believe that it's these groups that are doing it. Most people would believe that the elites control everything and that they're doing it but they can't think further beyond that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Dont you think if there was an agenda they would let a guy publish a book about it. Just because you read a book doesnt make it true. "Sheeple" ... I love that term. I guess South Park is part of the agenda since they made fun of people that use the word "sheeple".

[edit on 13-1-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Most people work constantly, and in their free time, are occupied by either chores, family, or friends. What they do not want to hear is that the world is NOT actually like it is. They simply do not care to know any more.

This is the greatest paradox that spins my head so out of control. Currently, there are several major flaws in our system, ie environment, morals, consumptions... people are aware of it, I am quite certain, but they fail to act. Since I attempt to act, it never really works out. We don't need the EPA or Greenpeace, we need a mindset of humanity that we do have the ability to change. (BTW NOT QUOTING OBAMA!)

They call our group (conspirators, 'green' thinkers, concerned people) paranoid, and are sure that someone would tell them if something was wrong.

The thing is, most of the time, shown time and time again in everyday life,

Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean everyone IS out to get you

Humanity needs a drastic change in direction. Like seriously large.

UG! It bothers me so much on how to solve it since my generation is suffering the consequences. Personally, I think the best decision would to be to take over major media networks, replace them with local level news, and have state-run GOOD national/international news.

I hate communists who control it for their own purposes. We basically need a GOOD dictator (laughing my ass off) to come in and secure things. Someone who get us on our mindset and thrown in the right direction, AND BE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR POWER.

It'll never happen....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
CNN

That is your answer. If it is not reported by them then it is fake or wrong. They could report anything they wanted to and people would believe. The mainstream media controls what most people think and believe.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by fixer1967]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I like it when people like to say "If this was really happening, would they really let someone publish a book about it?"

It makes me laugh. They do not need to worry about the guy publishing the book because he will be ridiculed, singled out as a paranoid psycho, and no one will believe his book because they have enough control to keep it the way they want.

The MSmedia has the power to make anything they want true, and people will believe it just because CNN/MSNBC said it was true. And they wouldn't lie to us right?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't know i can't quite understand it myself. I feel kinda the same way when i show people quotes that Rockefeller and Paul warburg made about new world order. and they just look at me like i made it up. or throw out the "so what i don't care".

The Serfs have been brain washed for hundreds of years. i really doubt they're gonna wake up in a single decade. Especially with all these weapons of mass distraction and 19 years of GMO. I believe its beyond the majority's reason to articulate revolution.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Try bringing up the agenda as a "theory." Do it as if it were just a theory that you recently came up with. Present evidence such as that found in the book to support your theory. This way they will entertain the theory with you instead of immediately throwing up walls of denial. By asserting the agenda as your theory, you may be able to get them to at least open up to the idea.

Essentially, by introducing the average person to the book with out first opening their mind, you are taking things too fast.

new topics

top topics

join