It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh, I linked it earlier in the thread, but I think it got talked over. Here it is again...this is a composite of two shots taken seconds apart. No smoking involved. Springer took the first one, looked at the viewer and thought it looked "blurry" (because he couldn't see good detail just looking in the viewer) and brought the camera back up and took a back-up shot. Barely moved between the two shots.

This is an adjusted (exposure and contrast) version with mark up after one of the posters here at ATS (Relentless) pointed out she saw a face forming in the "stuff".

I know that ours is not smoke related. I think yours is very similar so I don't feel it right for people to assume that it is smoke when you state emphatically there was no smoking going on in the room. I looked at your picture and kind of did some exposure and contrast changing, etc. and I felt it, too, looked like something was trying to form.

[edit on 1-17-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I remember the picture now, I'm sorry I never paid it any attention earlier..anyway..
now you've pointed out the distorted face in your picture I can see it, Also I noticed a huge connection between our pics....the little whispy bits at the top of your pic are identical to the whispy bits on my pic....your adamant as well as I am that there is no smoke around!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Its obvious to me what the cause of it is. There is a person at the bottom of the photograph. you can only see the top of their head. The rest is cut off.

The smoke comes from that direction. the anomoly in the picture is caused by the smoke of whatever that person is smoking and dont try to tell me that they arent smoking because thats the direction that the smoke is coming from. Its either that person or the person holding tha camera...

By the way, I purposley didnt read the thread because I didnt want my opinion to be swayed one way or the other.

But that IS my opinion, the smoke is coming from the person at the bottom of the picture.

Nothing ghostly about this pic unfortanatley. Thanks for sharing with us though. Im glad you posted the picture, when in doubt I always post because chances are there is someone on ATS who will know the answer for sure.

Peace

Dust

[edit on 14-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

READ THE THREAD!!!

THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM!!!!!

First off stop yelling! That kind of behavior is not allowed on ATS. So stop it before you get yourself banned.

Second, I did, and I do not appreciate your lame accusation.

Third. Yes there is. whether the hooka is broken or not, you have to admit that its presence along with the glasses of whine and whatnot sure doesnt bode well for your claim that there was no smoke.

Come on, im not stupid. Neither are the rest of us here on ATS. That is smoke.

Look Im not trying to indicate that your a liar, because I dont think thats your intention. I am trying to point out that you are mistaken, and there is nothing wrong with that.

It is smoke whether you believe it or not. There have been examples shown in this thread of photos of smoke, but you say it looks nothing like your photo. Well, they do,

When it comes to ghosts, ghost photos, ghost investigations and ghost photo analysis I have been around the block and back quite a few times.

Whether you know what smoke looks like or not, I do. That is smoke.

period. I do not believe you when you say it is not smoke, because it IS.

I do believe in ghosts and have had multiple experiences with them so dont try to play the "you just dont believe" card.

I know you want it to be a ghost real bad, but on this site you have to open your mind to more than just your own point of view. If you dont you will never learn a thing. Just wanting it to be a ghost is not enough.

Something you may not know about ATS is that when we anylize a photo we have a near perfect record of geting it correct. We are smarter than you give us credit for.

When you put up your picture you put it up against some of the smartest most experienced people in the world. We always figure out what is going on in each picture.

what is going on in YOUR picture is that some one off screen is smoking. The smoke got in the frame. Simple as that. Now you dont have to accept the truth if yoou dont want. Thats up to you, but hey, anytime you change your mind. the truth is right here!

Good Day!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yawn!!!

I have had my proof thank you very much for your concern!
I don't suppose you've read the thread?
There is no doubt in my mind what goes on in my house, so you can try all you like to make me look stupid with your straight talking "Were To Clever For You" BS!

1stly my friend, do you know me?

2ndly my friend, have you something constructive to add to this thread?

3rdly be careful who you call a liar!!

4thly get a life dude and post somewhere your input is valid!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I guess the part I'm having trouble with from the "it's just smoke" explanation is the part I have circled in this copy of the pic...

That does not appear to be smoke that has originated off camera. That appears to be two small origination points that are very bright and distinct and it appears the "stuff" is issuing from those two points in that part of the picture.

I'm just not sure it's wise to just dismiss as off camera smoke without looking a little closer at it first. Especially when you have some one telling you no one was smoking. I don't understand why a broken hooka is being used as evidence there has to be smoking going on in the house. I also don't see any glasses of wine, but I wouldn't know what that had to do with the picture either even if I did see them.

[edit on 1-18-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Val!
That point you have circled is the point of origin!!

That's why came to the conclusion of "Ectoplasm" as the girl is a known medium!...I have a better quality picture here and you can definitely see it coming off her hand!!
If smoke was around it would not encompass such an area of the photograph without any distortion/blurring.....

I think your certainly on track Val!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have a question for the OP, the girl who is hiding her face from the camera, does she have a shirt on under the blue one or is her chest beat red like that? That could be a sign of being really nervous. Was she the 'white witch'?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by VintageEnvy]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think that Hookah is haunted...i believe it is the source for this ectoplasm. Perform and exorcism right now!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
zero - firstly congrats for not ripping your hair out or smashing your computer after the constant attacks in this thread.

Secondly - Do you think it's possible that the Ghost or Apparation is the person actually doing the smoking since there is nothing burning in your house??? I mean, this would totally explain why it looks like smoke right

Lung cancer or TB would have caused some of the deaths in that graveyard and perhaps the entity cannot release their soul and is eternally angry at smoke or cant stop smoking or something along those lines etc.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Nick_X]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Thanks for your interest Nick!

Hmmm a very unusual way of looking at it.....you might have a point there...I have had some private u2u's from one of the posters who tells me some amazing accuracies, maybe you are aware of them?

What made you suggest it might be a smoke related dead person?

anyway for the record, the person who sent a message to me via this thread was the Mother in Law who surprisingly enough died of a smoking related illness, The accuracy of the u2u's were astounding!!

So this thread has really fulfilled its purpose and it has left this family extremely happy knowing that MIL can still get her messages to us no matter what!...I'm hoping this will help MIL to rest in peace for good now we can fullfill our promise to her!

One thing for certain!...These pictures are evidence of a higher plain and that we are all still connected in someway or another!....the u2u's would not be possible if this was not genuine!!...So I'm a happy chappy!!

To all the skeptics on here!!
Your missing out on a truly great phenomenon!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Subject states "the best"
yet in the words, you clearly state "not the best.

HELLOOOOOO!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

No vest on, she was very very uncomfortable and yes she is the white witch!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have to say, I find this very hard to believe.

Cigarette smoke is something I see everyday, funnily enough. It is the exact same sight.

That smoke had been lingering there for a few minutes, smoke can take up to 20 minutes to settle,and often floats just like that in many different layers.

Apologies if you reallllllllly didn't have anyone smoking in there, but can you blame me? Come on, it looks EXACTLY like cigarette smoke.

To whoever says cigarette smoke cannot be blue, you're wrong. It very often looks blue in the right light.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by GodForbid]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
u posted this on a conspiracy site,,,where peoploe give their opinions

you knew this---why are you mad when people give their opinion????
most think it's smoke--you don't--and after the barrage you took,, i think you do believe that or a dedicated liar, hoaxer,,which seems less likely

however,, do you realize most crap on here is either fake ufo's or people wanting attention or who get off on hoaxing others

so,,,you should have expected skepticism and ,,,if your honest,,,,,you could admit ,,,it does look awful similar to smoke that we've all seen

so what do u want,,,,,i realize your belief,,,which may be true

but if you didn't want naysayers you shouldn't have posted this here

you might as well giveup and be happy with the few believers who agreed with you

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Yeah, its smoke and the orbs are dust. Case closed. Please stop trying to fool people here and insulting our intelligence with the lame pictures of smoke and dust. You havent posted any orb pictures that havent been edited and your so called ectoplasm is obviously smoke. Im sure there wasnt anyone smoking at the time the picture was taken because the smoke is settled, it could have been up to 10 minutes earlier. The anomalies close to the people are caused by movement and breathing.

Please find some other forum if you cant take criticism. You cant just post pictures of smoke and dust and make us believe what it obviously isnt, even though you want it to be what you claim it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

I don't understand people jumping on this thread and shouting Smoke Smoke!!
There is plenty in this thread to prove this is no fake BS!
I got what I needed from this post, Thanks!
Obviously none of the above three posters have read the thread hence the ignorance!

I feel sorry for you, knowing your lack of education in this field and that you will never experience the special things that have adorned my life!

If you don't understand the paranormal why shout out hoax when your ignorance makes you look stupid!

I've said already that I don't need to justify myself and that I'm sharing some good honest pictures which believe it or not many people have thanked me for posting!

Thought I'd post you this one as I like the unusual shape

Anyway I can take the criticism thank you very much, can you?

Just don't call people you don't know a liar!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I hope everyone realise that the poster is right out of order making these unfounded comments about "the girl" and our own personal lives. I want to re-iterate that I am deeply upset by this.

From "the friend"

ps The photo is actually genuine, zerozero00 is telling the truth

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
it says all the pictures have been deleted or moved?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by bad man incorporated

You call me a liar!! I call you an ignorant pig!

I actually didn't call you anything.
I provided a little insight to your theory.
Don't have to be so touchy. I've seen much better "pics" get debunked without the tears.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I found your picture interesting, since you mentioned smoke. I was at a cemetery this morning taking a picture of gravestones for someone for genealogy reasons and came on this shadow from the chapel but at the end of the shadow there was smoke. I got two different angles, here's the thing I never knew that my digital could take video until I seen this smoke thing so I played around with it and took the video because still pictures were not showing anything but had to stop when a car came by. At one point I was standing right on the shadow to get a close up of the smoke and it never stopped, I found that odd that my body would not have blocked the shadow. Would you have a suggestion on what this might be. I couldn't post the video here so I posted it on youtube under "smoking ghost shadow" If you have time I would appreciate you opinion on what you think it might be. Like I said I'm not good at this video thing, the video doesn't look as good after I downloaded it as it does when I watch it at home.

Tammy

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join