It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bad man incorporated

You call me a liar!! I call you an ignorant pig!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dneudecker

Thanks for your reply!
Your links not working but I would like to take look!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Oops! Sorry bout that. There we go. It should work now. It was including the period after it as part of the URL.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dneudecker

Thanks for the link dd!
Good experiments for sure, interesting that the different particles gave out different colours!

I have seen water and dust "orb" pictures before but they just make me realize that mine aren't dust/water.....Mine just don't follow the rules of dust or water orbs....shapes sizes and colours are not the same........

I still have an open mind when it comes to orbs as I've seen so many different ones....But experiments like yours can only ever produce the typical dust orb that never alters its characteristics...which is why my mind is open...

Now!.. the "Ectoplasm" or whatever it is, is a different matter!....You could never produce that picture if you tried!...I challenge anyone to reproduce that picture!....with NO SMOKE!

Anyone know of someone who could analyse the image? Just to prove me wrong if you can? Anyone??....There is NO SMOKE in that room!! FACT!!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
cigarette smoke. next.

light a cigarette and just watch the smoke come off it when it burns. theres your ectoplasm. thanks for coming out.

you can say it isnt smoke all you want, but ive been smoking for 9 years.

9 years, roughly 1 pack a day....
82125 cigarettes in 9 years... yeah...keep saying it isnt smoke. it even has the bluish tint that a burning cigarette does.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by 30 Seconds]

on my next smoke break i'll get you some digital ectoplasm pictures.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
cigarette smoke. next.

light a cigarette and just watch the smoke come off it when it burns. theres your ectoplasm. thanks for coming out.

you can say it isnt smoke all you want, but ive been smoking for 9 years.

9 years, roughly 1 pack a day....
82125 cigarettes in 9 years... yeah...keep saying it isnt smoke. it even has the bluish tint that a burning cigarette does.

on my next smoke break i'll get you some digital ectoplasm pictures.

Another PRICK calling me a liar!!!

Next!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
im not a prick dude, just not an idiot.

funny thing --- i decided to open this thread right before i went out for a smoke...give me about 10 minutes and i'll have some super duper ectoplasm pictures for you.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OH MY GOD PEOPLE!! I just went outside...and had a cigarette...and i was randomly taking pictures AND I THINK I FOUND SOME ECTOPLASM ON MY FRONT PORCH!!!!!!!!!!

img205.imageshack.us...
img135.imageshack.us...

keep telling us it isnt cigarette smoke (it doesnt have the blueish hue because it was taken outside, not indoors)

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
that is a nice morroccan HOOKA (not a bong. it's used for smoking 'shisha' [sp?] ie. flavoured tobacco).

Cool pictures none-the-less.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No, seriously everyone run, its deffinately a ghost.... no seriously it is....you know a person thats died but stayed on earth to hang out and go WWWwwwwooooooo. what?....im serious!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I know you are probably going to call me names for this , but what I dont believe is with a house full of westies/hippies , none of you smoked ?

That is a real stretch for my imagination.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey, this isn't a site where you can flat out call somebody a "prick," even if they are calling you a liar. There are thousands of people who visit this site every day, and none of them have ever met you.

Many of us have seen hoax after hoax after hoax, all from people who have insisted furiously that they "weren't liars." The simple truth is, I'm sorry to say this, there's just no reason to trust you.

Now, I'm not saying you are a liar. I neither believe you, nor disbelieve you. I'm just recommending that you consider things through the point of view of a stranger on the Internet: We see 99.9% hoaxes in these parts, and your picture in particular resembles smoke and has a hooka in it. Surely you can understand why, through the eyes of a stranger, that would look bad against you?

Somebody else suggested that the mist in your picture might be steam from the coffee. That sounds plausible; steam that would have been barely visible and gone unnoticed might have reflected the flash from the camera and stood out more.

The orbs look odd to me. They seem out of place. Orbs that are positioned in blurry backgrounds appear to be in focus, and that, to me, suggests that they might be something that's getting on your camera lense, or that they are reflections off of dust and/or bugs. You do live in an old house. There may simply be more dust there than most places you go to.

Let me ask you something... other than photographic evidence and what sounds like a vandalized wheelbarrow, is there anything else that happens that might indicate a haunting?

Do you feel cold spots? If you record sound or video, do you get misplaced voices or images on those? Do electronic devices malfunction for no reason? When you take a picture that has orbs in it, do you recall your dog acting strange during the timeframe when you took the picture?

That last question is especially important. I've never heard of a dog that didn't lose its crap when a ghost was around.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I see your ectoplasm and I raise it.

Composite. Left picture taken by my hubby, second picture taken just a few seconds later from same position after the first pic looked "blurry" in the viewfinder of the camera....no smoking involved.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I have my facts that I know!!

There is NO SMOKE in that room!!...FACT!!

I already pointed out the hookah bowl on the top being broken!...So a little impossible for smoke coming from there, The girl in the picture does not like SMOKE, FACT and can be proven if needed!!...There is a story to these pics and a little of it is in this thread, so to just dismiss it as smoke is very IGNORANT imo!

Like I said there is a story that goes with these pics and it ain't make believe!
I'm still waiting for a picture resembling my pic!...Your attempts at making smokey pictures are getting sad and pathetic and don't come close to questioning the authenticity of the pic I put up!

Anyway, I'm still waiting for constructive information and getting very bored of ignorant people calling me a liar!

My picture is so good it can only be smoke!!!!! End of!!!!....So who can prove this???....Surely someone somewhere has a software program or some editing tool that can tell me this is or isn't smoke????

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I know you are probably going to call me names for this , but what I dont believe is with a house full of westies/hippies , none of you smoked ?

That is a real stretch for my imagination.

The girl in the picture is a White Witch!!...She hates smoke!!!...FACT
Not everyone in the picture is a hippy!!...How many hippies wear reebok trainers??..NO
Hookah was from Morocco, as a souvenir!...I have travelled the world!!!
Hookah clay bowl broken and can be seen in photo, No tobacco can be seen in the bowl, so I would say that is an impossible source!
Any cigarettes in the picture??....NO...., Smoke just lingers long enough for a nice little picture to be taken then??..NO

I don't have to justify myself as I was sharing real pictures with people who know what they are looking at but sadly they a few and far between!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I am probally going to regret this but here goes. These are some pictures we got from an investigation in October.

First is a physically visible orb:
i475.photobucket.com...

Second is a capture after some activity:
i475.photobucket.com...

Three seconds later:
i475.photobucket.com...

here is the original of a little girl ghost:
i475.photobucket.com...

and the cropped:
i475.photobucket.com...

Before you start with the flaming...we clean all of our equipment before EVERY shoot even if it doesnt look dirty, and we use tripods. There was no fog, smoke or bugs so dont waste your time.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hey again zerozero00,

I see a few people have added some of their own orb pics so I thought I'd add a couple of my own.

They were all taken on 28th Dec 2009, in a local churchyard (a 1min walk from my house), where I tend to take first time investigators to break them in so to speak.

Looks like pics 1 & 2 got mixed up sorry.

#1 Is a view looking out over the churchyard;

#2 Is a close-up of an 'orb' near my ear when I was calling-out;

On the night these pics were taken it was cold, dry and overcast ... clean camera lens ... no insects or other anomolies visible. However, orbs are one of the most difficult anomolies to prove beyond doubt as there are many, many possible causes. Having said that I do believe that some are the result of spirits trying to manifest ... just difficult to determine which.

There are other photographs from this and other investigations at the churchyard on my website (link in signature below this post).

Woody

[edit on 16-1-2009 by woodwytch]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendu

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hey you know them 70's glass coffee mugs u have. Shine an led light or torch inside that and see what shines on the floor/wall etc - orbs

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Woodwytch for your pics!
Love the one near the/your ear!

I just can't connect your orb to any dust orbs people have posted!....Which tend to be very uniform and transparent!...Your orb and mine although not the same have an electrical glow to them....and are found very close to if not in a graveyard!...as I write this I look over to the church!

Are you in Whitby?

Anyway thanks for your input, its most welcome!

P.s I also think you mean 28th Dec 2008!!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by zerozero00]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by zerozero00]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join