It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
What did you get the trophy for?
Maybe its the soul of the dude who came in second.

Very funny dude !!

That picture is 3 or 4 years old so you can imagine that room now...btw its my Library!

My trophy was for Carp fishing!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Soul of the fish for sure!
Honestly although it does look like smoke I believe you could consider it evidence considering you have more pictures of different types of anomalies in the same location correct?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

If no one had notice in the thread the "girl" is a Spiritualist who came round because of the huge amount of "electrical" looking orbs I was getting and because of the "spiritual" stage I was going through!...1stly She didn't want to enter my house on arrival.....2ndly I took the picture hoping to capture "something" maybe an orb!....3rdly She never wanted me to take it!....4thly She has never been back, and unlikely to either!...The Most Important of it all is!!...The reason I can say there was no smoke in this room is!!...The Spiritualist HATES SMOKE and asked us to refrain from smoking in the same room as her!!..FACT!

OH, the 2 pictures of the "ectoplasm" and purple "orb" are taken within seconds of each other!... Coincidence that dust and smoke would be on 2 different pics within seconds???
All I know about the pictures is there was NO SMOKE!...the rest I can only speculate!

I could easily prove the smoking point if I needed to because that girl HATES SMOKE and always has!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by Alienmojo

Alienmojo!!

If your an investigator, have you ever seen a picture like this without smoke?
If you've read the thread you'll find out that I can see grave stones out of my back window, and the girl in the picture is a medium! I've had spiritual experiences during the 2 years of the photo's, that I have over 400 pics....Some orbs can be recognised in different rooms at different times but ARE the same orbs!

I know this is a real phenomenon! I was just sharing with you all, and not trying to get all your approvals or for you to tell me I'm lying!

I was hoping someone else had caught this before regardless of what you think is "ectoplasm" and whether they had any similar side effects like I did!

Maybe I should of shared them at a more understanding site, not one full of "know-it-alls".....

Hey Zero,
I never said you were lying brother. I know your not. Whether your correct in your assumptions however, is another thing entirely. The purpose of these forums is to share information and have it critiqued. I'm sorry if you feel so strongly against what we feel. We basically call them as we see them.
Also, I am not saying you are wrong. I don't know for sure. I wasn't there. I can only go by the information that is given. I am hardly a 'know it all'. There is a lot I do not know. As I have said the world of the paranormal is full of speculation... there is nothing that is a hard fact or something that can't be disputed one way or the other. If you look at my post you will not see anywhere that I called you a liar.
However you feel this is still a place of respect for each other's beliefs. I respect your position even if I may not agree with it. Trust me brother, I know there's more out there than we will ever understand and I'm pretty much open to it. The majority of pictures, of what you call ectoplasam, that I have seen are usually smoke related or can even be the strap from the camera. This type of thing looks like smoke to me. That isn't calling you a liar either, its merely a disagreement to the evidence and you should not feel offended by it. Defend your position? Heck yeah!!! But don't attack... there is NEVER a need for that... especially when you are dealing with me.
I do apologize because I have not read the entire thread... so you got me on that one. Besides the photo was there anything else done? Any readings such as EM or temperture? Anything else out there that might support your conclusion? I aplogize once again if you already stated it and I didn't read enough of the thread to get that.
You mention grave stones and a medium. Were you having a senance? Did anything else occur during the seance, if there was one? Just because you have a couple of stones and a medium doesn't make it smoke. And yes, I have MANY photos like this without smoke. I have an entire scrapbook of photos taken at cemetaries and whatnot that have nothing in them. Is that what you meant?
I'm here to help and advise you, NOT attack you. So if there is anyway I can help please let me know.

ps.. your book shelves are amazing... I love them!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Alienmojo]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Sorry Alienmojo!!

I wasn't having a go at you personally!!
Its the smoke thing that bothers me!!....the rest Is cool my friend! Please I want your comments....Just I don't want anyone telling me its smoke because it isn't!!

Sorry again if I seem offensive/defensive !...I'm a Yorkshireman!!

P.s my bookshelves are very very full now! There is 4 large stand up ones and 2 small one on the wall!.... and thanks!...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This is a smoke entity.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Sorry Alienmojo!!

Its the smoke thing that bothers me!!....the rest Is cool my friend! Please I want your comments....Just I don't want anyone telling me its smoke because it isn't!!

Oh no problem brother... I'm gonna go back now and read the entire thread and see if I can come up with anything new for ya. Probably take me 30 mins... see you soon.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Sorry Alienmojo!!

Oh no problem brother... I'm gonna go back now and read the entire thread and see if I can come up with anything new for ya. Probably take me 30 mins... see you soon.

Superb!! Thanks! and i'm looking forward to your response!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
As i've just got the hang of uploading, cropping and resizing of pics Is there anyway I can upgrade the pics on page1?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This was taken straight after the "ectoplasm"

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

As i've just got the hang of uploading, cropping and resizing of pics Is there anyway I can upgrade the pics on page1?

Hey Zero, Ok... been thru the entire thread brother... let's take a look together.

I took notes as I went thru and I'm just gonna hit everything I wrote down as I wrote it.
FACES IN ORBS AND SMOKE: Be VERY careful here Zero. Seeing hooded people and stuff in smoke is usually a big no-no and that is true especially here. None of the smoke is humanoid in form so I wouldn't even bother trying to make stuff out in it. Its much akin to looking at clouds. I can find a face or whatever in anything I look at. That is one thing that your mind does to fill in stuff it doesn't understand or see clearly. I'd say the chance that there is actually a face in any of these is zero.
I have heard the theory of portals with orbs, but in my experience I find that to be untrue. Again, this is just my theory. I believe when you see a TRUE orb, not dust or whatever, you are seeing a spirit. Also true orbs are visible, but usually go unnoticed. I have video of one of my guys being attacked on his leg and at exactly at that time you see a orb go into his leg and disappear. I also feel that young ghosts that haven't been dead long have trouble manifesting themselves. They appear as orbs. More experienced ghosts can manifest themselves as entities, move things, make noises, etc... Just a theory of mine also... remember how speculative this field is.
WHITE WITCH/MEDIUM -- Is she a medium or is she really just a witch? Is she Wiccan? Also don't forget that ectoplasm is also visible. If I'm wrong here folks let me know... but it has been my experience that all ectoplasm is seen in the visible spectrum and can even be collected. Many have analized ectoplasam and found it made mostly from the medium's own body. Sweat, dirt, and even parts of their clothing have been found in it. If ONLY your photo showed it then it is my feeling it is NOT ectoplasm, but something else. What I don't know. My first guess would be smoke as so many have said, but you have adamantly stated the reverse so I don't know what to tell you.
WHEELIE BIN? What is that? A Wheel Barrow? I'm not sure how significant that would be. Did you check into the history of the house? Also check with neighbors, probably within a 2 mile radius of the house. You'd be surprised at how much they might know about your house's history.
NUMBEROLOGY-- or however you spell it. I'm too much of a scientist to believe in that stuff. I can't believe that when we are born or what our names come out to in numbers mean anything...so I wouldn't be of any help to you there.
LOUD MUSIC/PEOPLE Ghosts do tend to be more active around people and can be drawn to them. Evil spirits can suck you dry and even possess you if you let them. Having depressed thoughts or being ill can open you up to that. And under NO circumstance should you do a OUIJI board. Those are just trouble and can be a portal for lying spirits to come into your life.
BONG-- Someone said that no one uses bongs for ornamentation and they are wrong. I've never smoked and even I had one when I was younger. They just look cool.
ORBS AGAIN. Some of your pics did look interesting. But gosh darn it all, I hate orbs Zero... 9 times out of 10 its nothing.... just dirt/dust or whatnot. I have more trouble believing in them. Everyone...and I mean everyone, takes photos of orbs and it drives investigators nuts.
ADVICE: Ok, after all that my advice. You have enough evidence that it would interest me as an investigator to check out your house. First thing I would do is check out the house at the library, clerk of courts, and anywhere I could find any information on it. What happened to the last people who lived there? I would interview them. If it is haunted and they stayed there at least 6 months you would have a good chance of confirming it with them. IF they lived there for 10 years, for example, and say nothing weird happened... well then you might have to re-evaluate what you think might be happening. Next thing I would do is set up some cameras at night while you sleep. Try to have 2 or 3 cameras if you can and set them to record between Midnight and Six in the morning. Also have a tape recorder going and see if you get any evps. Move the recorder to a different room each night. Be patient. Ghosts aren't going to come out just because you want them to. Do recordings for a period of 2 or 3 weeks and see what you get.
Finally, if you get more evidence I would take it to a researcher and have a team come out to your house and take it from there.
Well, there you go brother... sorry so wordy, but I promised my best and you got it. Anything out of the ordinary happens please send me a U2U and I'll help you if I can. There are others things you can try such as getting an EMF detector... but you should do the things that aren't too costly first.
Peace my friend.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

For what its worth heres the view from my house!!

And thank you so much for going through the thread like you did!!...I'm most grateful!!

I agree with most of your post, but I have consecutive pictures showing some amazing movements of certain orbs...I recognise certain orbs and there are not always here...they come when I have people over, I would say that the record of events I have and the circumstances around them created my interest!...Before I bought this house I had never ever taken a photo of orbs!!...Then hundreds!!...Nearly everywhere I go!!
Before I bought this house I took a year out from work and Myself and the family travelled the world! Africa, South America, Europe extensively and had taken thousands of pics over a 20 year period of having children and had never caught them before ....Once only in some caves in Nerja southern Spain...but only noticed after I'd taken these!!....I've search through all my pics from the past and found only orbs in Nerja!

And thanks again....but It aint SMOKE!

P.s a wheelie bin is what we in the UK call a trash can!...ours are on Wheels!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hehe. You have a "broken bong", or should I say Huka in the background, and just to the left of it looks like a good 'ol Gravity Bong. Just like I used to make in college. And also being the pothead I was back in the day, I know that I had Bongs, Hukas, pipes, blunts, joints, vaporizers, etc etc. If one of those devices broke down on us, then we would reach for something else.

Ectoplasm? I highly doubt it. Although, you need to pass while its still cherried, bro.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I would say it's smoke from the hookah.

Or just smoke in general.

God, give us a good post for once.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
does anyone smoke in the household? Thats what it looks like 2 me very intresting story none the less

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Dude that is just smoke from the BONG sitting in the cornet

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

OK, heres an idea...try using two cameras and take pictures one after the other to see if you still get the same effects....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Its Smoke! OH SHI-

Just kidding!

Maybe its the ghost of some smoke?

The orb pictures are good, especially the ones that look like they have eyes

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm the resident skeptic in a paranormal investigation group. Let me be clear though. I am openminded. There's no reason to attack the OP. The OP has to remember though that we weren't there and we have limited evidence to look at and what evidence we do have can be duplicated. I believe that the fact that the anomoly is blue could possibly be attributed to the fact that there are a lot of blue colors in the frame. The flash could have reflected off of those colors. I have an example on our "false positives" page of my group's website here www.csgr.us... It's the photo at the bottom and we know for a fact that there were people smoking in the room at the time.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by dneudecker]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sadly, this is cigarette smoke. Same color etc...
As for shapes people are seeing...well..

Why don't we all go outside, lay down on the grass, look up. Tell me the shapes you see in the clouds. Depending on your "mental" condition, I'm sure we could all see something different.

If necessary, I could replicate a similar photo. (minus the bong).
You say no one was smoking. I'll say Elvis was the photographer. Who cares what is said. On the interwebs, you can say, do, be anything.

I also love google.

images.google.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join