Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I see you ignored my fair question. Perhaps you should get the white witch back to explain.

"The natural world consists of many interconnected fields of energy. These energy fields are conscious in that they respond with intelligence to changes in and around them. Thus, mist, for example, can be viewed at the chemical level merely as water vapor, but this is only one aspect. Some types of mist are actually conscious ephemeral beings and one can, if one understands how, actually communicate with them. This communication, by the way, is done through the feeling nature and not through language"
("The Hathor Material," by Tom Kenyon)

Mists can include protoplasmic entities. Protoplasm is very sophisitcated, and has many levels of awareness structure within it. Some are very evolved, others low level and virtually mindless: and everything in between. I actually received the teachings of the plasms from the given avatar namesake.

Should you ever feel energy depleted, especially in the mornings, energy is then being absorbed from you or others. You should know this.

A lone candle in the dark, holding hands in silent awareness, will tend to enable these protoplasmic mists to accumulate easily.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SS,Naga]




posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sigh....
This is why the paranormal field gets such a bad rap. I hate to burst your bubble friend...Orbs are not ghosts, and Smoke is definitely not evidence of paranormal activity.
Seriously...

I am a paranormal investigator. I've seen and heard things that are crazy, and still unexplained, so I'm no diehard skeptic. On that same token, I'm not a diehard fanatical believer either. We review each and every incident we investigate with scrutiny. And I can assure you with 99% confidence that orbs and smoke do not constitute spirits. Period. For the Orbs, try taking pictures in a dust-free location or clean your lens. Orbs are dust and/or bugs reflecting the light from the flash.
As for the "ectoplasm", don't smoke while you're taking pictures. Simple as that.

The moral of the story is this...quit posting bull, because people like yourself give the field of study into the paranormal a bad name.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Sigh....
This is why the paranormal field gets such a bad rap. I hate to burst your bubble friend...Orbs are not ghosts, and Smoke is definitely not evidence of paranormal activity.
Seriously...

I am a paranormal investigator. I've seen and heard things that are crazy, and still unexplained, so I'm no diehard skeptic. On that same token, I'm not a diehard fanatical believer either. We review each and every incident we investigate with scrutiny. And I can assure you with 99% confidence that orbs and smoke do not constitute spirits. Period. For the Orbs, try taking pictures in a dust-free location or clean your lens. Orbs are dust and/or bugs reflecting the light from the flash.
As for the "ectoplasm", don't smoke while you're taking pictures. Simple as that.

The moral of the story is this...quit posting bull, because people like yourself give the field of study into the paranormal a bad name.


You my friend are a PRAT!!

You read the thread then?

You calling me a liar??...Maybe you want to come around here and tell me I'm full of BS!!

You know so much yet you say it's smoke??...You know nothing!!

You give the paranormal a bad name!!...You know nothing!!!!!

Investigator? Haha ! And you call this a hoax!! You know nothing!!



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
I see you ignored my fair question. Perhaps you should get the white witch back to explain.

"The natural world consists of many interconnected fields of energy. These energy fields are conscious in that they respond with intelligence to changes in and around them. Thus, mist, for example, can be viewed at the chemical level merely as water vapor, but this is only one aspect. Some types of mist are actually conscious ephemeral beings and one can, if one understands how, actually communicate with them. This communication, by the way, is done through the feeling nature and not through language"
("The Hathor Material," by Tom Kenyon)

Mists can include protoplasmic entities. Protoplasm is very sophisitcated, and has many levels of awareness structure within it. Some are very evolved, others low level and virtually mindless: and everything in between. I actually received the teachings of the plasms from the given avatar namesake.

Should you ever feel energy depleted, especially in the mornings, energy is then being absorbed from you or others. You should know this.

A lone candle in the dark, holding hands in silent awareness, will tend to enable these protoplasmic mists to accumulate easily.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SS,Naga]


I'm sorry I never answered your question but i'll try now for you..

There is a long story that goes with my experience so i'll try and keep this answer short!

During the height of activity around my house, when some of these pics were taken I was going through a very high energy rush for weeks on end, most days getting up at 8.00am and going to bed at 2,3,or 4 am and was getting very drawn/week I lost a lot of weight and a friend of mine told me that my energy was getting drained and I should be careful and stop all my research...which at the time was spirituality, numerology and the afterlife!....Here I learnt a lot believe me....

I could go on ....but...answer to your question did I feel week in the mornings!...Yes!...Until I got online and started to feed on knowledge again.....


And thanks for the rest of your information....its very helpful


I would love to hear more on this possibility "Protoplasm" which I have never heard of!
Thanks again

[edit on 14-1-2009 by zerozero00]



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon
 


So mr investigator! Are you telling me that this picture can only be smoke and nothing else because your investigating tells you so??
You never seen anything like this that hasn't been smoke??
I know this is a real photo with no smoke so your investigating isn't very good going by your results here!!
Anything constructive to say?



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00
 

Haha No I'm afraid not! Its a 1970's style clear glass mug with coffee in it....
Thats the problem with showing pic's they are personal!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If thats a mug full of coffee couldn't the smoke simply be the steam from the mug?
Just a thought.
I've seen a lot of photo's just like this taken in Chingle Hall, Britains most haunted house, and they are usually explained away as being from peoples exhaled breath or from hot drinks.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon
 


You make yourself seem knowledgable - why not make some suggestions, list some exercises to do or things to look out for..... or perhaps you're full of BS yourself



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is an interesting post because, I have to say, the exact same thing happened to me this past month in my girlfriend's grandparent's house during christmas. We were looking at the pictures a week later on her digital camera and a random picture has a large amount of smoke in front of it. The thing is nobody smoked the entire time I was there that day as everyone was careful about the babies in the room and nobody would have. No candles were lit while I was there, nothing. And it was only one of the pictures in a series.

Interestingly, this made me remember when I used to work at a historic hotel and these people were staying saying they were paranormal investigators who traveled to old places taking pictures. They showed me some shots of what looked like smoke at night at ghettysburg and said it was "ectoplasm" and i thought that was odd since I thought it was slimy like in ghostbusters.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by borachon]



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot
 


In these two pictures i see two faces, but i don't have edit software to put in words and arrows. So keep looking, it's to the left of the face with arrows.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Its obvious to me what the cause of it is. There is a person at the bottom of the photograph. you can only see the top of their head. The rest is cut off.

The smoke comes from that direction. the anomoly in the picture is caused by the smoke of whatever that person is smoking and dont try to tell me that they arent smoking because thats the direction that the smoke is coming from. Its either that person or the person holding tha camera...

By the way, I purposley didnt read the thread because I didnt want my opinion to be swayed one way or the other.

But that IS my opinion, the smoke is coming from the person at the bottom of the picture.

Nothing ghostly about this pic unfortanatley. Thanks for sharing with us though. Im glad you posted the picture, when in doubt I always post because chances are there is someone on ATS who will know the answer for sure.

Peace

Dust


[edit on 14-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
LOL! ! ! ! NO!!! nothing to do with the BONG in the back ground huh? SIGH
smokin that stuff will make you see some faces.



posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite, just because you're putting words into my mouth....


You my friend are a PRAT!!
No, sorry. You're mistaken. A prat is someone delusional. Someone who jumps at every "orb", and instantly defines it as paranormal. Someone who gets defensive when an objective mind comes in and dashes those fantasies away with facts.

You read the thread then?
Yes, I read the thread.

You calling me a liar??...Maybe you want to come around here and tell me I'm full of BS!!
No, I'm not calling you a liar. I was simply saying that you're going a bit over-the-top.

You know so much yet you say it's smoke??...You know nothing!!
I said it's smoke, because it is smoke. Want to know how I know? Because you get super defensive at anyone who states that it's smoke. You're trying to force a concocted reality, your fantasy, onto everyone else. You get defensive when objectivity comes into play. That says alot about the integrity of your photo.

You give the paranormal a bad name!!...You know nothing!!!!!
lol...just...lol...

Investigator? Haha ! And you call this a hoax!! You know nothing!!
Never called it a hoax. Just called it as I see it. I've been investigating for a long time, and you do not have pictures of ghosts. Simple as that.

Ok, so you don't want your evidence to be so questionable, then here are some tips for you...

A.) Don't use the flash when you are taking pictures. Use exterior lighting instead. You will see that the appearance of "Orbs" will drop drastically, if not completely.
B.) Clean your camera lense.
C.) No smoking when taking pictures. It's bad for you, and it's bad photographic "evidence".
D.) Realize that not everything is paranormal. Realize that some things may be paranormal. You'll be better off, and your credibility will not be compromised.
E.) Get some Infrared and Full Spectrum equipment. With that, you'll be able to tell the difference between what is and what isn't.
D.) If you're purposely trying to gather paranormal evidence, then no more than two people to a room in the location being investigated. Minimum movement, minimum chatter, and no smoking.



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
i394.photobucket.com...

Please all comments welcome as I believe there is a connection with the house and myself!

What do you think?

I have to agree with some of the others that this appears to be smoke and not ectoplasma. Either way it is not ectoplasma because ectoplasma is a physical manifestation of a medium that is made up of parts of the medium. Whatever it is, it is not ectoplasma.

Good pictures though and thanks for bringing them to our attention.



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Sigh....
This is why the paranormal field gets such a bad rap. I hate to burst your bubble friend...Orbs are not ghosts, and Smoke is definitely not evidence of paranormal activity.
Seriously...

I am a paranormal investigator. I've seen and heard things that are crazy, and still unexplained, so I'm no diehard skeptic. On that same token, I'm not a diehard fanatical believer either. We review each and every incident we investigate with scrutiny. And I can assure you with 99% confidence that orbs and smoke do not constitute spirits. Period. For the Orbs, try taking pictures in a dust-free location or clean your lens. Orbs are dust and/or bugs reflecting the light from the flash.
As for the "ectoplasm", don't smoke while you're taking pictures. Simple as that.

The moral of the story is this...quit posting bull, because people like yourself give the field of study into the paranormal a bad name.


Hey Oreyeon, I've been a paranormal investigator for over 20 years and I have a few questions for you. First, I agree with you that it is smoke, however since when do orbs and smoke NOT constitute spirits? I'm with you when you say 99 percent of orbs are dust, bugs, and whatnot... but I've seen more that could be something. I'm talking about the orbs that aren't the normal circle orb that is probably dust or whatnot... I'm talking about videos of orbs moving around and even EM detectors going off while the orb is visible.
The same goes for smoke also... I've seen some strange things there. I mean, obviously they aren't all just smoke... I'm not attacking here, just curious why you would give up on orbs especially? It does get a bit frustrating with so many people showing orb photos and making so much out of the crap that most are... but still there are those few that make me wonder.
So much of the paranormal is speculation anyway. Your just the first person I've met who seems to have written them off 100 percent(even though I know you said 99 percent). Usually most investigators will give at least a possibility for their existence.
One last thing brother. He has every right to present his evidence for us to talk about. He isn't making the paranormal look bad, just misunderstood. I felt you unjustly attacked him a bit there. I do see how he is over- reacting to anyone who doesn't believe his findings... but still. I just wish we could all be a bit more respectful on this forum... on BOTH sides (in other words, I'm not just talking to you). I don't think it is cool that he gets so upset when people disagree with his beliefs... not everyone is going to believe for goodness sakes...and if I was taking things that personal I would never post something like that on here anyway. Sorry if I came off like a jerk... not trying to be.



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hookah actually...not bong...
Hookah



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Its obvious to me what the cause of it is. There is a person at the bottom of the photograph. you can only see the top of their head. The rest is cut off.

The smoke comes from that direction. the anomoly in the picture is caused by the smoke of whatever that person is smoking and dont try to tell me that they arent smoking because thats the direction that the smoke is coming from. Its either that person or the person holding tha camera...

By the way, I purposley didnt read the thread because I didnt want my opinion to be swayed one way or the other.

But that IS my opinion, the smoke is coming from the person at the bottom of the picture.

Nothing ghostly about this pic unfortanatley. Thanks for sharing with us though. Im glad you posted the picture, when in doubt I always post because chances are there is someone on ATS who will know the answer for sure.

Peace

Dust


[edit on 14-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]


READ THE THREAD!!!

THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM!!!!!



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
My Problem with the replies are the FACT people are telling its SMOKE!!!!

I know its not SMOKE!!!!

So all you professionals telling me I am a LIAR!!!...I'm willing to FIGHT!!!

Thats why I'm getting defensive!....THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM!!

Why can't people grasp that????



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What did you get the trophy for?
Maybe its the soul of the dude who came in second.



posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo
 


Alienmojo!!

If your an investigator, have you ever seen a picture like this without smoke?
If you've read the thread you'll find out that I can see grave stones out of my back window, and the girl in the picture is a medium! I've had spiritual experiences during the 2 years of the photo's, that I have over 400 pics....Some orbs can be recognised in different rooms at different times but ARE the same orbs!

I know this is a real phenomenon! I was just sharing with you all, and not trying to get all your approvals or for you to tell me I'm lying!

I was hoping someone else had caught this before regardless of what you think is "ectoplasm" and whether they had any similar side effects like I did!

Maybe I should of shared them at a more understanding site, not one full of "know-it-alls".....





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join