It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
heres the modified picture with contrast and colour adjustments see the eyes and maybe a nose and chin

s495.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have pictures of smoke also, and they look exactly like your "ectoplasm".

Why dont you post full size orb pictures also, I want to see the faces.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I have so many of these, and I'm getting the hang of up sizing and cropping so bear with me!!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Please post the full size images so we can rule out lens flare, reflection and such.

Looking at these zoomed in cropped images tells us nothing really.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Many levels of protoplasm. It was how creation & matter was incepted:
Spontaneous Generation of Being from AllMind.

Do you ever feel weakened, out of energy, especially in the morning?

Quite curious. Anybody in the house feel this?

[edit on 14-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

link   

I could've sworn it was a grinder for a minute. Puttin yourself out there for everyone on ATS to see

link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
last one for now!

This is looking at me!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The way I see it, you probably just have another hooka lit, and from the way the picture's angled we as the viewers can't see it.
Perception and Perspective.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Back to the " Ectoplasm"

and this!

Smoke?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Forget the Hookah!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am not doubting some weird stuff here......but.....
I too looked up ectoplasm: the definition... it basically said "physical slime or goo left on the scene of a supernatural entity"
And if it is magnetism....and it is strong enough to see like that, then all your lights would not work, and you would have many more problems, than trying to say its ectoplasm.
The tin stash can on shelf and all the other carbon based metal objects in the pic would crash to the center of the room....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hey there zerozero00,

I think this is a great picture and I see the face you mean down towards the bottom of the photo ... to me it looks like a crystal skull ... but I do see what you mean.

However, I've just read through all the posts here and unless I've skimmed over someone else mentioning this, the most obvious thing in the whole picture (for me at least), has to be the hooded figure (head/shoulders) just above and behind the bong (corner of the passageway). But as you said there is a lot going on in that room (which I love BTW ... great colour).

There could certainly be something to the suggestion that the house is built over the edge of an old part of the churchyard. Wish you lived in North Yorkshire ... I'd love to come and investigate ... my investigation team is called W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) ... quite fitting concidering the content of the picture. lol

>>> As for the bong ... well I made a great one some years ago out of wide bamboo which revealed a fantastic, rich tortoise shell pattern when I sanded it down and I painted a stylized 'greenman' on it but the bowl is missing now ... even so, I still have it on display in my sitting room ... and just in case anyone's wondering ... I don't smoke the green stuff either, to me it's a piece of art ... an ornament ! That's why I believe you.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow!!

Many thanks for that!!....I never noticed the hooded figure before you mentioned it!!
Many Thanks for pointing it out to me!!

#!...I just looked closely at the Hooded thing and it looks like a dog by its feet!!

Oh yer btw .....I'm in East Yorkshire!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just a small one from another room!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have to admit I disagree with those orbs. I have caught many simialr "orbs" on camera and they arent anything more than dust particles etc.

Now show me a glowing orb that produces light from its self and then we may have something

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ok!

Here is the 1st orb I have ever captured on camera!

Thats cat food behind him btw!

Now I can't just dismiss this as dust!...I get them everywhere I go ever since this pic!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
oh snap. looks like cigarette smoke. could also be from the hookah. and even more likely if you're having a mystic over; incense.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisei
That's actually a Hookah not your typical "Bong". Let me see if I went to Morocco and could get one I would whether I smoked or not.

yup, was just going to comment. it's a hookah. and yes the clay bowl is broken. (you use charcoal on top to light the tobacco)

interesting photo.
my question would be how long before getting the film developed, but then again, who's not shooting digital these days?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

Originally posted by nisei
That's actually a Hookah not your typical "Bong". Let me see if I went to Morocco and could get one I would whether I smoked or not.

yup, was just going to comment. it's a hookah. and yes the clay bowl is broken. (you use charcoal on top to light the tobacco)

interesting photo.
my question would be how long before getting the film developed, but then again, who's not shooting digital these days?

Thanks for the question!
I've taken over 400 pictures on different digital cameras, they are all kept on disc and duplicated on my pc! They were taken during a 2year period...I stopped taking pictures as I got orbs on them all...and stop my interest for a while!

I also found that the more I think of them and talk about them, then the more they appeared!

[edit on 14-1-2009 by zerozero00]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join