It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post in this thread, but really man, you come here demanding praise for what is obviously smoke. Take a puff of a ciggarette and then blow it out. Don't inhale just blow it right out. What do you get weird looking smoke.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDudle
Sorry for the double post in this thread, but really man, you come here demanding praise for what is obviously smoke. Take a puff of a ciggarette and then blow it out. Don't inhale just blow it right out. What do you get weird looking smoke.

So where is the smoke coming from??
You see any cigarettes anywhere or an ashtray?

You see the bong burning and smoking??

So smoke just lingers around in pretty form or even poses for my picture??

Open your eyes!!

NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

We can only see in front of the camera cant we, and sorry to go on bout the bong but it does look like your mate on the right is holding the hose - sorry dude it does look like smoke and isnt ectoplasm something entirely different and usually comes out of the mouth like some spooky snot stuff?

Also if you have amazing pics of orbs then why stick this one on here?

Lets see some orbs with faces on um or are they still in photoshop

[edit on 14-1-2009 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That's actually a Hookah not your typical "Bong". Let me see if I went to Morocco and could get one I would whether I smoked or not.

As far as the pictures go, I see what you are saying, but at the same time I also see wisps of what look to be smoke. Maybe if you could post a link to more of your orb pictures, maybe a link to a photobucket menu of them?

It is definitely weird, but the picture is kind of hard to make out.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ectoplasm is - Ectoplasm is said to be produced by physical mediums when in a trance state. This material is excreted as a gauze-like substance from orifices on the medium's body and spiritual entities are said to drape this substance over their nonphysical body, enabling them to interact in our physical universe.
skepdic.com...

bookdweeb.files.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(paranormal)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
well,,,sorry but don't leave a bong in the picture

and you may be truthful,,,

and as if a cracked bong ever stopped anybody

and why have a broken bong around on the floor in plain site if it's useless

why not put it on a shelf,,,instead of on the floor

so you have to move that "broken bong" everytime you sweep the floor

can u blame us,,,a stoner has an ectoplasm with a big bong in the picture

and yes stoner,,,,no average, once in a while smoker buys a bong that big and leaves it in the way
'

sure shaggy!!!!!!!! scooby wants a scooby snack

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Same Day!!

I suppose I blew this out my mouth too??

[edit on 14-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not wanting to be a skeptic ... Take a look at these images..

Just smoke and mirrors..

Edited picture links...

[edit on 14/1/2009 by UKWO1Phot]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Nothing like mine!!

As I SAID!! THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THE ROOM!!

I have the raw image....and never in a million tries are you going to get blue electric looking images....NO WAY!!....This is real as there is no smoke in this room!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Ectoplasm is - Ectoplasm is said to be produced by physical mediums when in a trance state. This material is excreted as a gauze-like substance from orifices on the medium's body and spiritual entities are said to drape this substance over their nonphysical body, enabling them to interact in our physical universe.
skepdic.com...

Your welcome to believe what you want!...I personally wouldn't fall for them black and white images!.....I think you'll find my pic is of what you call "Ectoplasm".....Where are the experts on this matter??...Instead of ignorant people who want to call me a liar!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Sorry but who is the other person off camera that you just see a shoe the bottom of their jeans? This looks suspiciously like smoke and the fact that there is someone off camera and to the right leads me to believe it is. Smoke has different colors, so just because its blueish doesn't mean it isn't smoke. Ectoplasm is something physical and has the feel of cobwebs, and I don't see that coming from a particular person like you stated in one of your posts.

-Aza

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Azathoth]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

There we go, got the links right this time...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Can you post the entire uncropped image? The image you originally posted was cropped too.

What I think it is: either the hookah was used by the cameraman and the smoke blown before the picture was taken, or the cameraman had a cigarette in his hand while holding the camera and taking a picture.

[edit on Wed Jan 14th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nisei

Thank you!

Yes it is a Hookah from Morocco and was not being used!
I do have a very large amount of pictures with extremely bright orbs that also look very electric!
I'm reluctant to put all my pics on here as there is too many fools who take the pi55! and I haven't heard from any experts yet!...I'll show every one if I thought It would be worth it!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

Originally posted by cropmuncher
skepdic.com...

Your welcome to believe what you want!...I personally wouldn't fall for them black and white images!.....I think you'll find my pic is of what you call "Ectoplasm".....Where are the experts on this matter??...Instead of ignorant people who want to call me a liar!

Sorry if you think i was being ignorant, i was just giving my opinion on what i thought ectoplasm to be - i really dont know anything about it so this is why i posted that. I still think it looks like smoke but your pics of the light energy things are interesting though.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The thing is...
Unless you put them up for scrutiny how will anyone know what they are?

Let me look for something dusty, to get an orb shot for comparison...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

That effect occurs in many photos. It's not necessarily an "orb." I have countless pictures of the same "orb" like object in my photos, some in newly built homes, and it's led me to believe that it's nothing more than a dust particle reflecting the flash from the light.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Zero i know that there isnt smoke from the room as i have a program called " microsoft office picture manager " and this program allows the user to change the hues and colours of pictures viewed so what i did was mucked around with the colous and the briteness and found that on the first pic you posted there seems to be 2 eyes side on , on the chest of the man holding the mug. very creepy!

now listen all you people that think its smoke. to get blue smoke you have to boil oil then set it alight ( on fire) or burn black rubber! theres no other way of producing blue smoke.

Zero next time you get a chance look up the history of the area you live in
check with the church records to see if the church you see today is infact the same church back then, check to see if the grave yard was bigger or in a different spot maybe your house was built on a grave?

edit: maybe your house was built on a battlefield?

[edit on 14-1-2009 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Fair enough!

But as I keep stating...THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM...

All i'm getting is liar!

Is the picture that good that it can't be real?

Seriously!!...This is genuine!!...

How about the orb i've posted? Looks purple because of the blue jumper?....If the orb is real, why not the ectoplasm?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
Zero i know that there isnt smoke from the room as i have a program called " microsoft office picture manager " and this program allows the user to change the hues and colours of pictures viewed so what i did was mucked around with the colous and the briteness and found that on the first pic you posted there seems to be 2 eyes side on , on the chest of the man holding the mug. very creepy!

now listen all you people that think its smoke. to get blue smoke you have to boil oil then set it alight ( on fire) or burn black rubber! theres no other way of producing blue smoke.

Zero next time you get a chance look up the history of the area you live in
check with the church records to see if the church you see today is infact the same church back then, check to see if the grave yard was bigger or in a different spot maybe your house was built on a grave?

This is more like it!!!

I believe my house and garden must be on the old grounds of the church as the grave yard I see over my back garden is small!!
I get good feelings from this house....but the funny thing is....
Nobody likes that girl!...not even my friend as its now his ex!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join