It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by -Human83

Yes! there is a lot to my story, maybe I will go into it with you all...maybe like a therapy?

This house is beautiful and it knows I think that!
It does look into a grave yard and was built in 1891 so it will have some history!

Also the door number 6

I got into numerology through someone who past by, he told me I was an angel and I had saved 2 lifes, he said that before he really knew me....and through this house I was doing something that is set out for me.....I'm a number 9

but since I moved into this house my photos have never been the same!...neither has my life...its evolved fast

What I found strange about the numerology man is that I have saved 2 lives!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

I was refering to the feeling of looking at the blue stuff. Definately not the people or pics in the background. I didn't mean to offend.

I would like to see those orbs.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Hehe!! so was I mike!! I should of emphasized on the YOU!!!

The blue stuff is full of detail, and is almost electrical looking and she is supposed to be a medium as in spiritualist and not size!!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendu

Thanks,

I have a puggle. She looks a good bit lit my avitar, but she would not sit still long enough for a picture like that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hey you know whats kinda cool maybe you were truly meant to be in this house for a reason the things in your life involving the house might be happening for a specific purpose maybe you are spose to help the spirits move on or something?(of course that's just an idea i had who really knows?) hey I got a question when your at your house do feel completely comfortable and safe ? or do you ever feel scared or uncomfortable? cause if you feel good about living there and not scared you might have a good spirit there with you one that looks out for you ya know? have you ever had anything crazy happen with the spirits or spirit where it maybe did something that made you feel uncomfortable or is it just in the pics when you notice it there? do the try to communicate with you?or your spouse or kids? cause that would be something.
hope all goes well with you and yours good luck with the house and your future living in it I wish nothing but happiness and good fortune.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
To me it looks like the girl is blowing the smoke off her mouth.

not a one liner

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All I have to say is that I don't see any ectoplasm. The best examples I've seen look like this

Also its obvious that you were smoking more than tabacco in that hookah and the guy to the right seems to have the hose ready to go for another round.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Your ectoplasm certainly does resemble smoke. In fact, that's exactly what I think it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendu
Yeah, Ok. I guess it has nothing to do w/ the bong in the background.

I hope this is a funny.

ahhhhh,,, great eyes,,,i missed that but was thinkin g smoke

hahahaha,,, I almost fell of the chair laughing,,,,,great reply

OP your so busted ,,,good try though,,,, you had me b4 reading above reply
i was looking at the people's sneakers for some reason

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Hmmm this is sad!

The bong is broken!! As you can see in the picture...if you know anything about bongs the bowl on the top should not be cracked like it is and stuff would be in it!

I know there was no smoke in that room!!

It dont even look like smoke!!

Your missing out on a genuine ectoplasm!....NO SMOKING GOING ON!!!!!
WHY SHOULD I LIE?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

[edit on 14-1-2009 by zerozero00]

i394.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
All I have to say is that I don't see any ectoplasm. The best examples I've seen look like this

Also its obvious that you were smoking more than tabacco in that hookah and the guy to the right seems to have the hose ready to go for another round.

Seriously?? You think all them on that youtube vid are real and mine is fake?? FFS!

This is real ectoplasm! It doesn't even look like smoke!!

The hose is wrapped around the neck of the bong UNUSED!...LOOK and you will see!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Regarding the orbs!

Why do I get so many?
Why do they turn up in numbers when I play loud music or have people round?
Why can I see little faces in some of them?
Why are they different in size and brightness?

Maybe the houses location is why it all happens

They do tend to come when asked to also, I can entice them here and I can sense them sometimes.....

I felt there was one in the corner of my room once so I took a picture...and guess what?...Yup..there was a bright orb in the pic!

I have hundreds of these all caught digital camera....but I have caught them on aps and on my phone so its nothing to do with Digital!!

This is a real case and not some BS....the bong in the room is only a coincidence and is an ornament only!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Wish I knew what I was doing with these pics!

This is an awesome orb but don't know how to edit it right so you can see what i can see....

I'm gonna keep trying!!

This Orb seems to be looking straight into my head!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It is smoke, and BTW, ectoplasm is physical - similar to children's toy slime, and sometimes similar to shaving foam. It is nearly always associated with a scent as well.

It really bugs me when people play silly buggers on this site

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
It is smoke, and BTW, ectoplasm is physical - similar to children's toy slime, and sometimes similar to shaving foam. It is nearly always associated with a scent as well.

It really bugs me when people play silly buggers on this site

WTF??

You for real?
Ectoplasm is slime??...You've seen too many blank and white films!!

This electric entity ooses off the hand of the girl who is said to be a spiritualist!...No smoke in the room!!...She turned away when I took the photo because she never wanted it taken!!

You calling me a lier??

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
THERE IS NO SMOKE IN THIS ROOM!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ectoplasm!

"It is possible that the ectoplasmic residue left on some photographs is instead magnetic fields emanating from the earth. Research has been done in this area, but there is no conclusive evidence that strange auras
and shadows really are simply natural phenomenon. Many mediums claim that ectoplasmic residue is the movement of spirits disturbing magnetic fields around the earth. Whatever the reason, certain photographs are still waiting to be explained"

Taken from the net somewhere!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Come take pictures of me smoking cigs and you'll get the same effect.

An edit:

Who the hell buys a bong for ornamental purposes only? I mean really dude...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by MrDudle]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join