It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Ectoplasm Ever!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I bought this house just over 5 years ago, it was built in 1891 and I bought it because the back garden looked over a grave yard and a nice big church behind it, this can be seen from my rear kitchen window, hmmm peaceful I thought, dead quiet I thought(sorry)..but anyway...I also felt the house was a nice house, It needed a lot of work doing to it which was also another selling point but a nice house...its number is 6!

After a few weeks we bought a pet, my boxer dog Bilbo and as you do you take photos of him at every opportunity...anyway...after looking at the pictures on the PC when the M card was full I noticed little balls of light on some of the pics, amazing balls of light unlike orbs which i'd seen many of but not as powerful as these!....It became every photo had these orbs on them all different sizes and colours, many reappear in other rooms but you can tell its the same orb, they move around the room and i've caught them half in and half out of rooms, I've got a photo of an orb reflected in a mirror...but!!

Most of these orbs have faces in them, as if someone is looking at me through a portal!
These are no ordinary orb pics this is the best collection of orb photos you can ever see on the net because i've search and searched and found nothing like what I got!
I got obsessed with it all and took many many pics, I even managed to coax them into my hand!

Anyway

I showed a friend of mine these orbs when he came round and he was really interested/fascinated and told me his girl friend was a modern day white witch and she was really intrigued by it all and said she would like to visit my house.....I said no problem as I would love to learn more about them if I could...
When they came to my house she refused to come in for a few minutes saying she was a little uneasy with how my house feels and doesn't like it,It took a while to make her comfortable and finally sat them down with a cup of coffee...
without much warning I said smile and was about to take a picture when she started to panic and tell me not to take it but it was too late I'd clicked it.....well...the photo is like nothing I'd ever seen before, I quickly googled ECTOPLASM and found what I'd just taken...but it shows every characteristics their are for one, it seems to ouse from her hand in like an electric blue energy at first you think smoke but when looked at closely you see some scary stuff...and there was no smoke in the room!

I'm willing to show the pics

also...after a year living here I noticed my wheelie bin at the front of my property had been painted a long time ago...on it was a number 6 on 3 sides and the word devil under it....it took me over a year to even notice it!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by zerozero00]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i394.photobucket.com...

Is this not the best ectoplasm ever??
Zoom in and look at the devils head or what is it?

The thing comes out of her hand and swirls to the bottom right of picture and forms some very strange things, maybe you cant see it properly i'll try and cut that bit and add it...also anyone want to see faces in my pet orbs?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Show me as much as you got, I'm interested.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i394.photobucket.com...

Please all comments welcome as I believe there is a connection with the house and myself!

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
looks like its smoke from the hookah in the right hand side of the pic...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah, Ok. I guess it has nothing to do w/ the bong in the background.

I hope this is a funny.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendu
Yeah, Ok. I guess it has nothing to do w/ the bong in the background.

I hope this is a funny.

As you can see the bong is broken and was bought as a souvenir from Morocco!...Only strawberry bacci smoked in it

And whats so funny about it?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendu

I know I was going to say maybe the smoke is coming from the Bong in the background

Hey I'm seeing something now

OK I smoke cigarettes and get these types of photos sometimes from my own second hand smoke.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Seriously!! The bong is broken...look at the bowl on the top...it was not lit!!

There was no smoking in that room!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

OK Cool I believe you may have caught something on film the problem is everybody is going to point that out.

second like I said it could too easily be explained as smoke. From what?
I don't know.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Looks suspiciously smokey.

maybe it's a smoketaplasm or a Coughy McHookah spirit.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ok. Bong's broken. I see that now. That was just my first impression.

Who knows could be something but looks like smoke. Not saying it is, just looks like it.

On a side note: Is that a penis enlargement pump in that guy's(your???) hand? :-)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yup, typical that bong is there...but I can say that no smoke was in that room, I also have hundreds of amazing orb pics with the same electrical glow, very bright orbs with faces in them.....This is a genuine picture and I have not ever seen one as good...the original can been blown up pretty good, is there anyway i can show you the full pic on here?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't know to me the only thing missing is Led Zeppelin or Ozzy playing in the background!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendu
Ok. Bong's broken. I see that now. That was just my first impression.

Who knows could be something but looks like smoke. Not saying it is, just looks like it.

On a side note: Is that a penis enlargement pump in that guy's(your???) hand? :-)

Haha
No I'm afraid not! Its a 1970's style clear glass mug with coffee in it....
Thats the problem with showing pic's they are personal!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
dude, your picture gives me the creeps. It looks real to me. I would like to see a good quality pic of these orbs with faces.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you look closely to the left of the skull looking thing,you see something that resembles limbs!...I have read in the encyclopaedia of ghosts and spirits and it points this out as a characteristic of ectoplasm......anyone know anything about this subject or know of anyone who does??

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would've went with the bong smoke being the cause of the smokey looking stuff floating in the air but that's only cause I've used many bongs in my life but I noticed that it was broken unless there was someone smoking a cigarette in the room too but if that's not the case that's some pretty impressive ectoplasm pics I think more people would probably have believed you if the bong wasn't in the pic
whats your friend holding? it kinda looks interesting. I had a buddy who used to live in a house we thought was haunted we would hear strange footsteps and this strange banging in the middle of the night that sounded like someone hitting an aluminum bat on cement it was weird. maybe the people that lived there before were some type of devil worshipers have you done any research on the history of the place? maybe if you find out who lived there throughout the history of the house you'll figure out why your getting these crazy pics of ectoplasm.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
dude, your picture gives me the creeps. It looks real to me. I would like to see a good quality pic of these orbs with faces.

Gives you the creeps??

What about me, wifey and kids??

Yes gonna put a few of the orbs on here too!

But, they are personal pics of me, friends and family so i'm going to cut chop and colour some faces in then post them

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Love your avatar.

Join the Pug side Young Scoobwalker

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join