It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Cooper with Alex jones - extremely interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Barry Cooper is a former narcotics officer who was able to realize how horrible the things he'd been doing were, and now fights it all by exposing what he can to as many people as possible, which is working as far as him getting lots of news coverage and selling tons of videos, making him one of the most important fighters of the new world order that we have right now.
His Never Get Busted series is all over youtube, and soon "KopBusters" will be out, where they set up sting operations to catch and expose crooked cops and their invasive "NWO" tactics (trailer here)

It's things like this that can actually change the country. It's not just talk of policy change or damnation.
If he can keep it up, and especially if others follow along, this is definitely something for the real criminals to be affraid of.

www.kopbusters.com has a ton of videos of officers abusing their power and lots of other good information.

He gets into a lot of it in the interview...
Part 1

[edit on 13-1-2009 by alaskan]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Thanks for posting this stuff.

I haven't watched the entire interview but I was going to recommend Part 2 to people who look at the war on drugs and wonder if it wouldn't make more sense to legalize and regulate drug access, than to wage an all out war on drugs, a losing war at that, that is so expensive in money and lives ruined. Alex gives a brief rundown on the dynamics of the drug trade, who the big players are and a bit of their history in the industry.

The common sense solution to the drug problem, legalization and regulation, will never be implemented because the people with the power to implement it would then face a crash in the profits they derive from carrying on the drug trade in the first place and the profits they make enforcing the drug laws.

The police run around arresting ordinary people or small time operators. They act, in effect, as enforcers for the big time operators, the secret agencies of the government, who are never the subjects of a police or DEA raid.

Personally I wish we didn't need people like Barry Cooper. I wish that police officers everywhere, who still know right from wrong, would take care of these problems from within the police departments, before things get to the state that Cooper talks about.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
wow, that guy is right, corruption is the cancer
of societies, at lease there still honest cops
to defend our rights

join