It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolph Hitler and---The Nordics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Isn't is peculiar, that Hitler, who was a geeky black-haired unattractive little man, was obsessed, with making the entire planet's human population, look blonde and attractive. No, beyond obsessed, he commenced to try and actually carry out making it so. At the same time, the Nazis were trying to make their own flying saucers. So---what was REALLY--going on with that?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Read "The Occult Roots of Nazism," there are many good essays and books on the topic. Heinrich Himmler, who was head of the SS (a vegan who also designed the Final Solution, go figure), was obsessed with the paranormal and UFOs. The Nazis funded a lot of very valuable archealogical research in the Middle East and Africa to find the Holy Grail and the Spear including Sumerian and Indian mythology, which in turn led to the faulty "Aryan" doctrine.
The interest in UFOs and lighter-than-air craft led to the development of the modern rocket and missile technologies, with a healthy dose of fiction writer H.G. Wells.
Incidentally, most of Hitler's "beliefs" came from propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels, who was small, dark and had a club foot. Seems like people who covet often want to destroy anything that reminds them of what they are, that's the best I can explain it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A MOST INFORMATIVE reply post. I will do searches based on your info. It is -really- -disturbing- to me though, how into ufos these guys were. EEGADS! I myself have had several sightings of ufos, so I'm not out to counter against ufo reality. But after 30 years of being into this subject, I have come to 2 'places'. 1. We don't know what they are, i.e. star-trek'ians, 2. They have an alfull LOT of sinister dark 'baggage' to them, and their history. Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I don't know about the whole Blond Nordic connection but the real science behind the German experiments are pretty interesting

Link Source

One of the mystery's of World War II is that of the Nazi Bell. Not only the Bell, but the man who was in charge of the project Hans Kammler both disappeared from the face of the earth at the end of the war. The Bell device consisted of two counter rotating cylindrical containers. The containers were positioned one above the other. They were filled with both cryogenically cooled and frozen Mercury metal. There was a frozen core of a metallic paste, which served as a high permeability material for an electromagnetic gravitational field also called vortex compression.

I also go into some of that in my thread here

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
while I can appreciate a healthy fantasy involving "nordics" I would like to bring your attention to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why have people decided that aliens are aryan supremacists ? haha.... if that was the case, they wouldn't be aliens, they would just be people with a racist agenda.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davood if that was the case, they wouldn't be aliens, they would just be people with a racist agenda.

NOW your getting the idea...

The German Connection
Nazi Saucers and Saucer Technology
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm no religious zealot, by annny stretch. -However- I myself personally, am not so sure anymore, that the intelligences behind the ufo phenomenon, are not the (what I refer to as; >The Fallen One Third Of Old, who sought and seek to destroy God's first chosen, the Hebrews.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here are a few informative links to mull over.

www.eyepod.org...

www.stevequayle.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

Happy reading

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
>The Fallen One Third Of Old, who sought and seek to destroy God's first chosen, the Hebrews.

Oh great....

Well then good luck on your quest...

But I believe we are supporting the wrong side

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Nazi's beleived that the German people (along with most other Europeans) were the descendants of an advanced ancient civilization whose people are referred to as Proto-Indo-Europeans. There is evidence to suggest that these people started many of the great civilizations in the world, including India and Persia. They also shared advanced technologies (for the time) with other countries, such as bronze working to the Chinese. Their religion and language is thought to be the foundation of Germanic language and paganism (also Persian and Indian language/religion). Hitler was trying to restore these traditions, and Aryan people (especially blonde haired) were thought to be the closest living relatives.

Some Nordic alien philosophies suggest that these people lived in the area currently occupied by the Black-Sea, and that this is the place referred to as Atlantis, which subsequently was flooded by the Black Sea. Stories of this great flood (along with other events) were then passed on to other civilizations and eventually spawned some of the great religions, including Sumerian, Egyptian, Zoroastrian, Hindu, Judaism, Christianity.

Edit:

was obsessed, with making the entire planet's human population, look blonde and attractive.

This statement is false. Hitler didn't want to "make the entire world blonde" etc. He wanted to emulate great civilizations like China and Japan (which he admired) that both had a strong history and tradition aswell as being uni-cultural. He saw the best way of doing this as deporting all non Aryans.

Note that Aryan doesn't mean blonde, it refers to those people directly descended from Indo-Europeans, which includes many Iranians and Indians. Also, the Nazi's started the Holocaust when they started losing the war, this was known as "The Final Solution".

[edit on 13/1/09 by Cthulwho]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes, the old story.

Of course, I am open to support, believing with strong cause I am on the correct side.

Their pseudo academia and malicious lies brought a shroud of darkness and confusion over the world which we still have not escaped from.

I don't seek it out, and when I happen upon it, I spend as little time as possible there. Very little exists to take, as the bones are picked dry. It is a no-man's land of bitterness and the wailing of hungry ghosts.

But I digress with my poetic license.

Quite a few of those photos have been proven to be jet turbines, not saucers. And the Nazi Bell, that little sweetheart is one of those turntables for trains. True, they had an interest, but no projects existed, or were even begun to realize that potential. Those honors went to America and the Romanians by Soviet proxy.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Aryan and Nordic are two different things and are already being confused in this thread, as is typical. Nordic is a specific genotype and YES Hitler was most certainly a Nordic.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Quite a few of those photos have been proven to be jet turbines, not saucers. And the Nazi Bell, that little sweetheart is one of those turntables for trains. True, they had an interest, but no projects existed, or were even begun to realize that potential. Those honors went to America and the Romanians by Soviet proxy.

WHAT!!!!
All those Nazi blueprints for saucer drives I sent you and you still haven't got that engine finished?

Methinks its time to look for a new propulsion Wizard

And just when Dr J.R. was going to come on board

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I didn't say they didn't design them. I said they didn't develop them. Ask anyone that has been researching the field for 20+ years. Even if they had a project or two, they certainly didn't "take off" ('scuse the pun) with any.

Hell, I designed one back in '94. That paper that has been sitting in our group for over a year now. Anyone can design an experimental lenticular aircraft, building them is always the brick wall. It is only this year I am resurrecting the MTD, if you have been following our group discussions

I believe JR would be proud to be associated with people who have enough sense to keep their feet on the ground while their heads are in the clouds. Its a knack, not getting caught up in the spectacular, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas Its a knack, not getting caught up in the spectacular, don't you think?

No... its inevitable...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Got me a book, Voodoo Science, The Road from Foolishness to Fraud by Robert Park. Looks like a fun read.

Got me a few more calculus books, like I don't have enough already.

JR or no JR, we is gonna have a friggin' good time, just you and I if that is what it comes down to...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Aryan and Nordic are two different things and are already being confused in this thread, as is typical. Nordic is a specific genotype and YES Hitler was most certainly a Nordic.

Hitler most certainly was NOT a Nordic, if by which you mean Norse. He is Germanic yes and they are rough descendents but not quite the same. Although if you meant the alien Nordic I haves no idea.

And yes Hitler was obsessed with Atlantis, Lemuria, and even more importantly Hyper Borei and Thule. Ancient civilisations in general. He joined the Thule Society early on, along with Rudolf Hess, I forget who else. When they departed and created the NSDAP they formed the well known SS, who spent an awful lot of time researching around the world for clues of these civilisations. They went across Africa, Europe, India, former Persia, and the most interesting one is the Himilayas. At the end they were going to Iceland, but it was invaded (illegally!) by the British, so they had to cut short.

One supposed task of the Thule society was to build a saucer to reach some far away planet of aliens, but that seems sort of crazy. No wonder it wasnt on his party's platform... I found that weird too so I did some research on it in the past, let me know if you have any questions, it is an interesting subject you dont learn in history class.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
While I am on the subject of reading material, one eye opening book, for those who want to know more about the beginning of the secret space programs, is Strange Angel, The Otherworldly Life of Rocket Scientist John Whiteside Parsons, by George Pendle.

On the other side, work by Henry Coanda reveals the road taken by the Soviets. The marriage of Viktor Schauberger and Henry Coanda gave rise to a new generation of Soviet saucers, but they did not outperform rockets for simplicity, cost, and speed. And this the Soviets knew, as the Americans did, as the Germans did.

You see, popular culture is missing something. Even though here in the West there is a growing opinion that rockets are somehow inferior to this new technology, which in some cases truly is, they still served their purpose, which was only, and only, the delivery of a payload to a distant destination in a minimal amount of time. They continue to be so to this very day.

Think Z, why so many launches? So many, that we don't have a clue about...it is because they are still the workhorse. That is the legacy Operation Paperclip delivered. To this day no one really knows what a rocket's upward capability is. MHD generators on the exhaust nozzles, high corona discharge for laminar airflow acceleration, Project Orion as the first nuclear rocket...it was scrapped, so no one has any real numbers to play with for a nuclear rocket!

Both sides saw the handwriting, so the development of saucers took the back seat to rockets. Try and get funding to build a saucer, and you get laughs. Ask for funding to build a new type of rocket, and you have a private space programme.

Anyone who is anybody in the space industry does rockets. Look at your own successful contacts. What percentage of them build rockets, as opposed to say, experimental lenticular aircraft, colloquially known as the *s'n-word'* flying saucer?

The only time they won't laugh is when one is built for deep space travel, where the rocket runs out of steam. But we can't run without walking first. The MTD technology will not just give us a better saucer than the Soviet or American versions, but stands to revolutionize power production for the entire world and outdate fission. So it is applicable to the rocket as well.

S'n-word'? What the # is this # you goddamn stupid ass robot programmers, trying to make me look like a racist?

S'n-word' - n. & v. n. a half suppressed secretive laugh. v.intr. utter such a laugh. s'n-word'er n. s'n-word'ingly adv. (var. of SNICKER)

[edit on 1/19/2009 by Matyas]

new topics

top topics

join