It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I still havent bought a cord for my old style cell,I need it to get the pictures off my phone.

I can tell you it is perfectly oval slightly concave and about the diameter of a fifty cent piece.

It sits directly under my shin bone suspended between the muscle and the bone -not toughing the actual bone.

I will definately post pictures but as you can see I am not really in a hurry for some reason,I will let it happen,sorry for the lame excuse but it is what it is.

I am quite over the object in my leg,this issue has changed my life dramaticly ,I post here for much different reasons now.I initially sought some form of connection or validation through that connection to other experiencers.Since then I have been exposed to 30% people who I dont relate to really because they are trying to learn but have no experiences personally,50% who have had direct exposure to knowledge and are suppressed by the media or TPTB,10% who are martyrs to this cause and are prominent vocal supporters or hit a serious nerve in their research,and finally 10% who I believe were taken under similar pretenses to my own.

The last ten percent is way way to high for my likeing,so many have been abducted,thousands upon thousands.

This is massive.When I learn that both the government and the religouns are investigating actively this issue I becaome very cautious.

The government wants to learn more so they interact with some abductees but in general they dont really get involved after the fact mostly because they cant stop these abductions even if they wanted to,they are no threat to abductees----but religous nuts who think we are created by minions of satan as demon hybrids is a little to much.

This is a direct threat,so are independant rich people who are curious and large forward thinking corporations.

This issue is very real,so are the people involved and so is the fact that the government WILL NOT PROTECT US .

We are obviously a resource worth protecting,but we will beleft out to dry.This is a serious security concern for abductees and their families.

Anyone who researches this topic should get ready to see a lot of us going underground and off the net due to these happenings.

What would you do?If you want to learn ask yourself what you would do if you were one of us.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Based on the incredible rate that disclosure has been accellerated since I first found this site and considering that many many many people involved in this study have died under questionable circumstance in an obvious attempt to silence their perspectives I have chosen to cease sharing my experiences beyond this site.

I believe the murders will slow and cease with soon to come further disclosure but the battle is peaking now and collateral damage seems to be everywhere within the field of discovery.

I have initiated my own future plans early,and have chosen to cease observation of this field beyond traditional media when I have acess.I encourage everyone to study the three days of darkness and learn to understand the marriage between historical accounts and modern science.I encourage everyone to consider Noahs dilemma as told in a historical perspective and then compare this to sciences views of history, I then encourage everyone to study the j-shaped underground tsunami shelter that was deciphered from a crop circle and just to let their minds absorb the marriage of that simple design which pits nature against herself in the only possible draw or tie that could ever be gauranteed,we cannot gaurantee anything by fighting nature,only nature can fight nature.

Think about the reasoning behind and the motivation of the person providing this information and then ask yourself how it could be that it would seem to fit in with history and sciences marriage of these events and empirical facts.

Find high ground ,dig in,supply yourself,participate in your life as usual,vote,shop,and do your religous ceremony,live life as you choose but be assured that you have certain advantages over even the rich people in your world and that you have chosen nature as your protector should our world be threatened by change.

Become informed,become prepared,and then become relaxed that you have done more than most and all that you can do to ensure your families continued preparedness and security has been done

I found what I came to ATS to find,the answers I needed were here,then some.But I have learned that the answers have now popped up everywhere,this tells me the time to act in a selfpreservation mode is right now,so that is my message ,please let your instincts take over and provide security for yourself for an uncertain future while you may still find the resources available to do so.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am following my path,so here is something interesting,I have woken up at 4:44,since i was a kid,my favorite sports number was 44,there are many #44 connections throughout my life,and I was led to this song by a dream and lod to visualise it,then i looked at the run time of the video and there it was again 4:44,interesting because of the content of the song and the fact that Elton John and John lennon were secretly releaseing songs full of disclosure messages,and Elton John was friends with Princess Dianna who dead as are two relatives of mine.And Dianna was killed as were two other women in similar circumstances within the Royal Family.Catherinne Howard and Anne Boleyn.Obama is the 44th president and he is surrounded by 44 coincidences.
youtu.be...
A lot of people wake up at 4:44.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by ZIPMATT

There follows the translation according to zipmatt on 11th May 2011. I have studied it 3 evenings running while building a pond through the days. already has me convinced, unless I now have water on the brain.
People have a big problem with warnings in that they tend to ignore them. So I am going to take a punt and say, go ahead, and pretend as if nothing is written here.
That is what happened at Fukushima, when they were told not to build it. Thats exactly as according to the old Japanese fable about the tsunamis too. And now look at them. They are clawing into the ground with it being too late. For the rest of us it seems it is just as it was in the days of Noe. Eating and drinking and royal weddings.

A TRANSLATION OF THE SYMBOLS

THE BOXES : Boxes are boxes are boxes. Boxes can be stacked together and or easily moved. Boxes are containers which hold any combination of article in an organised way. They can be opened or shut or filled and emptied in a number of ways. You live in and eat and transport in boxes. Stacked on the final line are a number of boxes. It is here and following described what these boxes should contain because they are all stacked on the line when the time of the event will occur.
The event will draw part of the the earths surface outwards, in a seismic shift which will affect all oceans and continents. The boxes and the message are for your survival and are meant for you to understand and act upon. Use what you have to surviive, and keep things simple. Make sure you have what you need in boxes so that you can preserve it and your family.
Be ready at all times, from this point, to move. This is repeated , ready to move. Ready to move these boxes. Make sure they fit neatly together and do not overload or complicate transport.. You will need enough kits to make temporary homes in places where you can shelter..This may need to be in a box during the event, either buried or uphill, and both may be necessary. Do not take too much and remember some are things which are absolutely essential.
You know what these are.
There will be enough warning. If you start early you are going to survive.Keep what is necessary now or soon in a small top box. Pack what you really must have full into your bottom large boxes. Look at the diagram and use common sense. Translate again. Diversify the message. "The boxes should fit in your car or other transport." Use horses "!" Use the symbols and plans put here as diagrams and obvious suggestions.
Boxes, which are watertight can hold humans inside for a limited amount of time are for immediate transport and or buryal in case of overflowing water or extreme weather etc. Placement of boxes with equipment for survival is a matter of circumstance, and in this message especially where little or no gain in height is allowed for.
The time when action must take place upon this plan is from when the planets are in alignment, and the invading object may be seen at this time. After this there will be five stages of action and five reminders. At least one planet or sign will remind you four more times, and by the fifth time there will be no final reminder but the event will occur. The alignment is the first reminder and it will be time to start in readiness.

THE FIRST REMINDER: (the alignment) : You will be caused to stop and see it is time to pack the boxes with good reason. Do not panic or make false moves but collect yourself for the journey ahead. Break off from what you are doing in an orderly fashion and regroup. Remain with this group. You must make strong fortifications. Enough to cope with what is coming. You will have to go to ground behind these walls.Build in drainage and moats. Proper excavations are essential. Look for high or previously fortified places such as castles or on the horse hill. Heritage sites or within large buildings are often somewhere high. You will have to put yourselves behind walls, up high, and you are to create a place in which to survive. The best place is underground. Ditches moats and walls are circumstancially necessary, and you are illustrated here how to create an airlocked chamber without an inner lining. You should be able to see from your shelters and easily close a hatch. Be ready to go up and also deep underground, and stay in a spot where you can easily retreat to the earthwork. Keep a lookout. When you have done this make preparations by burying other articles within you chambers for safety or extra people and room. Then, when you have create duch a dwelling, set your crops and systems out which have to be above ground. There is no need to nail them down, they are movable, but always keep everything neat. Use straight lines for digging. Simple earthworks in varying patterns will complete the necessary tasks.
Remember : go uphill and make stairs down.

WATER

.And it is very very important that you recognise the essential element/ need for water, and comprehend all there is to need to know about water. Remember what it can and cannot do because it means your life or your death. Conserve every drop of water. So if you live, you make at least some eathworks or steps, and carry enough water. Find and use all supplies of it. Then there wont have to be an end. And be warned about half measures and not doing enough, water never lies.

THE SECOND REMINDER

You are still able to fill boxes at anytime during this reminder and those following. The most essential message is what has been diseminated in the first reminder. but there is a subscript about how to deal with what will be happening other than groundworks and detail on the best systems to install for survival 6 months to a year within event shelter and its surrounds. Afterwards will not be a problem for those who survive but immediate security of individuals and operations must be carefully overseen while there is still unrelated activity. Stop unnecessary visitors away from the site, Make your route in other than the main paths. Block the main paths. Try to make breaks and corners in the immediate entrance to earthworks making activities discreet. Stay hidden or quiet in the place of activity. Break ground up well so it can be spread or distributed evenly. It tells the reader to explain how to excavate effectively with hand tools.
The message is for your survival and the work involved is not impossible. It is so you can come out and down again.What is being passed on is for your safety because it is critical where you will be during the event and what you have prepared will also matter. There is a simple way to survive.

In my words then the diagram for the directions you need to dig for a tsumami proof bomb shelter is in the picture excavations which will not leak. This means creating a airlocked chamber _ basically J shaped with the chamber sat over the hook of the J.

Underground must be ventilated at least somehow. The J allows ventilation but the chamber must remained sealed underground to prevent the entry of water if it tries to replace air.

The clearness of access or exit is critical for working space as the spoil comes out of the hole. The cover of any excavation is also critical. Water from rain may fill the shaft. Obviously avoid digging near groundwater or into impermeable rock.Local 'engineering controls' help you cut corners and save time. Shoring, braces and internal strengthing are important underground, make extra strong with thick cut wood.

You need : pickaxe ,shovel , buckets rope fork , half a shear is good for neatness hard areas detailing and cleaning roots to be cut. Spade and loppers. Chainsaw and jack hammer or large grinder extra good. Straight saw and bow saw. A long bar and levers. An auger even better. Winch be nice. Erm, mini to large size excavator very handy. Labourers, or shifts.
It is heavy going at first, easier at depth/ horizontal/ upwards. The spoil makes a hole deeper and better bunded if spread around it but, but dont double shift it or block yourself in.
With holes and digging it s nearly always just slightly more or longer than you think.

According to the diagram you need to do 3 things :
1 Dig a hole, a shaft, wide enough to climb down to a depth at least of 10-12 feet (2-3 metres). Put the spoil on the most convenient undisturbed ground next to hole. Re inforce this ground first with boards or lengths to spread the weight if there is any question of subsidence beneath.

2 From the base of the hole make a 3- 5 ft high tunnel (under the spoil heap) which is more than 5 ft or 1.5 metres long. Brace and underpin the passagway. Shore up the roof.

3 From the end of this tunnel dig upwards through the roof of it by 5-6 ft to create a chamber which is covered by its own spoil. The chamber must be braced with roof supports, and can now be extended WITH FLOOR LEVEL ABOVE the height of the passage's entrance upwards to accomodate a large as necessary space in any direction at this level.

The clever bit is that there must be a shaft down from the internal chamberspace flooring to the passageway, neatly dug squarely upwards . So that even without a watertight lid to this whole arrangement, the entry of water to the shaft and tunnel would create a temporary airlock inside the chamber which would not, by my estimation so far, fill up with water, even if there were 20 metres of it above groundlevel if the chamber was sealed in the roof and walls. A tsunami like that would be a temporary situation also, if you were well uphill, and inside one these shelters. The plans for this earth work and similar are repeated. You dig down, along and up. Then spread out from there.

You will do what you need to. Having made this investment it needs protecting and the right things behind it, and some dedication or teamwork. You have to use your initiative and put speed and power behind the efforts if you can.
Remember your supplies your food water crops and essentials, Diversify or strengthen these things at the second reminder. Keep everything secure and organised in this situation. . .

This is the first two lines of the message according to me. The 3rd reminder is about water,

I'm assuming this is what you meant / were looking for?

signature:
Everything is not what it seems.
Chadwickus
The Really Really Big Man From OZ

Mood:
Member is offline.

P 11,250 F 2,434 S 23,072
W 184 K 33member

go to profileadd as friendmake rivalview postsview threadsposts in threadsend messageALERT!

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 08:41 PM this post reply to post by ZIPMATT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir, I have a question for you if you will allow it?

Why did it take the aliens 3 days to make the crop circle?

It's a very human thing to do if you ask me...especially since you claim they just appear.

Wouldn't the entire thing just appear in one night?

edit on 30/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

signature:

Shenon

Mood: Insane
Member is offline.

P 1,013 F 303 S 1,206
W 13 K 21member

go to profileadd as friendmake rivalview postsview threadsposts in threadsend messageALERT!

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 08:49 PM this post One Question People about this big Milk Hill Crop "Circle" ((ATS Threat here)

If it is real and not a Hoax,maybe this isnĀ“t even our own Solar System,but one where the "Creators" came from...Someone should try to translate it with that in Mind.

signature:
"Therell come a time when the world wont be singin
Flowers wont grow bells wont be ringin.
Who really cares?
Whos willing to try
to save a world
Thats destined to die?" - Marvin Gaye
ZIPMATT
Quis Custodes Ipsos Custodet ?

Mood: Requisisitionis
Member is offline.

P 809 F 153 S 548
W 6 K 12member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 08:54 PM this post Yes thanks brother i could not post it all together. the best threads are edited by those who leave links i wish i could do more but time runs out you know. the third reminder about water is within the milk hill thread

At the third reminder, make your grouping strong, and make it exclusive. Do not from this point attempt to protect or convice others about this plan. Protect only yourselves and your grouping. Make this agreement between yourselves and stick to it. You may still need to build a tsunami proof shelter, and at the third reminder there will not be more time to start. You must start at this point to dig one, and if you do not, then the nature of the event dictates that you will die. Almost all of the population of earth will not survive the event. Our message and those previous to those aware, will ensure that at least some of you do survive so do not lose hope. It is absolutely imperative that you are underground at the timeof the event as water will overflow all hills. Underground within your earth offers the best protection from all the dangers the event brings. The mass of water will be very heavy and strong. You must learn and consider all aspects of water to deal with these problems. The event may/will happen suddenly and at once, but normal water levels will be restored afterwards. Untill this time you must be underground, and you must follow the suitable designs depicted by the diagram for underground tsunami shelters.

signature:
1. Put Children First
Lil Drummerboy
rhythmic motion generator

Mood: euphoric
Member is offline.

P 3,906 F 34 S 2,591
W 22 K 10member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 08:57 PM this post reply to post by ZIPMATT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
get to the point man,.
Why beat around the bush,.
All it does when you dont answer direct questions with direct answers is lessen your credibility.

signature:
FLUORIDE IS POISON and it is making you dumb
research your eats and if you cant pronounce it dont eat it
ZIPMATT

Member is offline.

P 809 F 153 S 548
W 6 K 12member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 09:06 PM this post Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Why no where else,.
Funny how they always seem to wait till the fields are tall enough,.
With such superior intelligence they can only write in grassy areas.
and how is it that Elenin ,. cannot be seen yet or a size givin?
Maybe it is nothing
edit on 30-6-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

Answer: the chalk hills where these are made are high enough and of suitable substrate in which to dig/ survive.
over 200m elevation>>
line 2 : do you want to suggest another medium for these messages? farmers : they know when someones leaving footprints in their crops. even working men dont deny.
Elenin sight : daytime only at current position /nasa database
size : nasa database search "comet elenin will be huge" on utube
no its not nothing. questions answered have a happy life

signature:
1. Put Children First
Buford2

Member is offline.

P 619 F 2 S 702
W 5 K 17member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 09:09 PM this post Maybe this is the reason for the Georgia Guidestones. If almost everyone will die then the Elite do not have to kill off Billions. Is this also the reason for the underground tombs the Elites are crawling into?

Thanks OP.

signature:

ZIPMATT

Member is offline.

P 809 F 153 S 548
W 6 K 12member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 09:16 PM this post Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Dear sir, I have a question for you if you will allow it?

Why did it take the aliens 3 days to make the crop circle?

It's a very human thing to do if you ask me...especially since you claim they just appear.

Wouldn't the entire thing just appear in one night?

edit on 30/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Sometimes the obvious just gets straight in your eye and blinds you . How on earth would people have got away with that? someone owns that field too remember. someone else farms it. it took 3 days : think about it ; they'd need a licence to get away with it. that just didnt happen. if it was people they were well informed, a long time ago.

signature:
1. Put Children First
Lil Drummerboy
rhythmic motion generator

Mood: euphoric
Member is offline.

P 3,906 F 34 S 2,591
W 22 K 10member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 09:18 PM this post reply to post by ZIPMATT

OK,. I will say you answered the questions I asked,. of which were answered years ago with proof
that CC's can easily be man made.
elenin is not huge and nasa does not say it is.
I would be willing to bet a $100.00 elenin is a no worry

signature:
FLUORIDE IS POISON and it is making you dumb
research your eats and if you cant pronounce it dont eat it
ZIPMATT

Member is offline.

P 809 F 153 S 548
W 6 K 12member

posted on 30-6-2011 @ 09:45 PM this post reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

aye well all that happened to Noah too . how do you think Noah knew what to expect?

signature:
1. Put Children First

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It has been nine years since the first post on this thread.

I am now going into critical mode and changing my life completely getting ready to move to my safe area....my preparations are far far behind even the bare minimum but it is what it is....I now have a more structured perspective of my abduction experiences.....I was shown the impacts of Nibiru.....I was given a chance to leave...I chose to stay...I was gifted a data download which led me to a massive volume of data showing me the way to understand what is coming so I could battle on my own terms for survival.Now I better understand the deep respect I was given by the people who had taken me when I made the decision to stay and told them why.....I made a PURE decision....and I self-immolated for those I love....this IMHO is what defines Humanity as Humanity.

I hope those who read this thread take note of how to dig the J-shaped underground Shelter for it is critical and I hope they dig it on high ground.Remember to AT LEAST GATHER THE RIGHT TOOLS TO BE ABLE TO DIG SHELTERS WHEN TERRIFIED PEOPLE BECOME WILLING TO LISTEN.

I hope people have watched enough Survival videos online and TV show to have a basic survival level of knowledge.....to understand what they can endure if they have to to learn the common limits of average people....and if you have done this you SHOULD understand that you will need several years worth of food and water...as daunting as this may seem it is not impossible to accomplish.You will need soil and seeds and livestock....you will need books on every core subject related to technology from mining and prospecting to smelting and working metals to animal husbandry to human medical knowledge to dentistry to chemistry to geography to astronomy every single important subject even plant identification and farming methods....we need ALL OF THIS IN WRITING as well as SCHOOL BOOKS....remember that each of these groups may be the ONLY SURVING GROUP OF HUMANS LEFT and as such may be required to restart HUMANITY.....consider this in every thing you endeavour to do.....remember WE ARE THE BRIDGE do not delude your mind otherwise....we are the links of the chains that will hold the bridge up while humanity transitions to a new epoch....we aren't destined to be long term denizens of this new world...a few of us may find our ways to greater experiences in terms of years alive but these will be outliers....our job is clear and it is transitional in nature.

People need to be in groups of 100 to 300.....hunkered down together.... we NEED numbers...groups.Band together now...you who have a lot of MONEY now is the time to spend it on a worthy cause...you FUND THE GROUPS...do this NOW ... you spend the cash because without the groups YOU AND YOURS WILL SURELY PERISH......you NEED NUMBERS...... action this NOW because you want to be dealing with informed focused committed people now....you don't want to be dealing with confused scared desperate people when things begin to go south.

Gill is IMHO missing one thing....the New Jerusalem is what WE WERE SUPPOSSED TO WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD....for it is designed to contain our atmosphere and keep us alive during this event....and genetic templates on a global scale show that after the last wave humanity emanated from HIGH ALTITUDE ORIGINS...and then spread down and out....now when we consider how Global Continental Displacement works we must say that we DO NOT KNOW if these areas which ENDED UP POST-EVENT as high altitude all BEGAN as high altitude in short one or more of these areas may have been LIFTED.....so when looking for safe areas one must look for REPEATABILITY....as in an area that has been safe multiple times...and these are RARE .MIne is already being horned in on by the Royal Family.

What I have found is this....all conspiracy theories lead back to one mother-source and it is Nibiru and the Global Continental Displacement event with the Global Continental Displacement Waves which wipe the entire surface of the planet to some degree or another.There are Humans from Earth who have neutral dimension capable craft and technology slightly higher than the masses that have remained sequestered with their fore-knowledge and they have conspired to run humanity on Earth and have managed to do so....there are Groups of Humanity that are not from Earth now but who may originate here that come here and that have full and complete knowledge of what is coming.In short I say again...EVERY SINGLE CONSPIRACY THEORY LEADS BACK TO THIS INCOMING EVENT and the humans who have foreknowledge.

The link at the bottom of this post is the best source of data I have found online concerning the overall template of what is coming.....Gill has 2021 within his timeline for arrival as does David Hamel.

www.youtube.com...

Zeta talk is a good source of generic survival data as is Antonia Lau.Any Survivalist website will be beneficial...Preppers are your best source of critical data right now.Long term storage of water and food is critical and dehydrated and freeze dried are best but most expensive.Like I said if you have a hundred million bucks and NO ONE HAS TOLD YOU WHAT IS COMING...you better find a group of willing helpers and spend 5 or 10 million ASAP trying to get yourself in a safe place and prepared....and IMHO even the Billionaire level isn't enough to guarantee that they tell you and bring you into their fold.

I must stress this...even if a white-knight benefactor PMed me right now...we would be hard pressed to prepare properly between now and the Event timeline...this means with an UNLIMITED BUDGET...we would still be pressed for time.....2021 is IMHO the arrival date....you need 100 to 300 people ...at the very least you need to purchase and hide in the right place the food and water and medical supplies for 100 to 300 people and the tools and equipment they will need to dig proper shelters for everyone so when they are terrified and desperate to save themselves and their Families they will work together....but you MUST HAVE A PLAN AND YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD SOLID ONE READY TO BE EXECUTED RIGHT NOW.

I do not subscribe to Gills belief that Jerusalem is the best place to be....it may be a landing spot for a craft designated to pick up survivors...one of many IMHO.....but in terms of purely being a high% survivability area it is not high on my personal list.I do not dispute Gills interpretation of what the New Jerusalem is...I am just not sure if I am willing to trust the books he trusts and am willing to get on a craft that as far as I know could be a livestock transport stocking up before the big event.I decided long ago to face nature with nature by my side...not to try to battle nature with some feeble force or technology.I had a chance to leave on a craft pre-event but I declined so of course I can see how the New Jerusalem could be a craft...but it is not a craft operated by those I would call friends because I was told they would not be returning.

I hope others are preparing now as I am.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join