It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blah blah blah, period!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ever encounter those people that make an angry statement (or any statement) like, "It's this way and that way blah blah blah, PERIOD"!

My step dad ALWAYS does this, it's annoying to no end, like what he says is the end of the discussion and he is right no matter what. Things are like this, and things are like that, PERIOD!

ARGH!!! He's been doing this for years. So the other day, I used my smart ass way of thinking. Here's how it went.

Step dad: "You need to tell your manager to give you more hours! Period"!

Me: "I've tried, and have been sending out applications to other places. So for now I'm stuck, you expect me to tell my manager how to fix the times people work? Question Mark"?

Yeah it caught him off guard. He was drunk at the time and just being a jerk, but man I think I got my point across.

Any of you guy/gals know people like this? Blah blah blah BLAH! PERIOD!
:bnghd:

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Slash]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh wow, I thought I was the only one fed up with the punctuation argument. It's cool to see that you seem to have taken the same approach I do with those people. I start stating every little bit of punctuation in my sentences down to the comma.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheMagick

You know I was thinking about doing this as I can be that sarcastic. Good to see another who agrees with me, great minds think alike.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This thread deserves a star...PERIOD!

These people are quite an annoyance. Nothing worse than a know-it-all who has your life figured out for you.

-Kyo

top topics

join