It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really worth saving?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank you very much there,
I was on page 20ish of the other thread and still hadn't found it, so was going to wait until someone told me where this reference could be found.
That saved many pages of scanning.

Edit to add: after reading all of his posts in that thread twice now, I still can't find what is being said.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It was in the late 20's of the "contact" thread. I want to say 26-29 range? I have been busy so I haven't had the time to look myself. But from the context it was written in, I couldn't believe anyone would allow themselves to believe the lies this guy has been spewing. Yeah I am new to this site. I am by no stretch of the meaning a conspiracy theorist. I think that we have not made contact with other intelligent beings. Go ahead and look at my own thread. I joined this site as a means for me to pick the brains of people who like to wrap their minds around ideas and notions for my own curiosity and to further develop my own opinions and beliefs on people.

EDIT: PAGE 29 of the "contact" thread, Smokingman's first post on the page is exactly what I am speaking of.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by magikman]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've been contacted since my early childhood, and in not a pleasant manner I might add. You may believe whatever you wish, but this will never stop me from speaking out about what is happening. I cannot personally speak for SM and his experience, except to offer support because I suspect strongly he is truly an experiencer too. There is no one forcing you to believe anything here in a thread in the grey area.

Edit to add: I just the post in question on page 29 of the contact thread. I did notice that SM was ill, and talked about hallucinating.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yes it did, but the bulk of the post was about his mission. He was miraculously cured by some powder in a cave, where he spoke to the two deities? That part is supposedly after his ailment. By all means, support him if you believe he is like you, but I am only trying to be helpful and point out what I find to be a major flaw in his stories. I would hate to see people being sucked into this vacuum of lies who are sympathetic to his "experience" which I believe to be a hoax. I believe he is playing off the desires of man to believe quickly in stories that offer answers or help provide a kinship of sorts based on similar beliefs. I am only doing what I thought I should to bring to other's attention to my speculations and findings. I'm just trying to be a nice guy. I will leave this thread now. But I hope anyone reading this with a sympathetic view to Smokingman remains wary of false truths.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That entire experience happened to him when he was ill and hallucinating. His experience with these nordics is nothing like my memory of being abducted on a joint program with greys and nazis possibly around 67 or 68, as I was 4-5 in my first flash. Different set of experiences I'm fairly certain.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To all the readers of this thread

Today I decided to take a little time away from this board and evaluate my commitment to this encounter I came to the decision that the hard love some of these posters are throwing my way is just part of what one can come to expect when the story is stranger than fiction.

There is no madness in my family and no royal blue blood floating through my veins.

I have kept some information and encounters of the boards but surely this is not a crime.

I too have been trying to process this information and experience to understand in which way it is best to use but there are no reference guide to use here so I have to act on judgment.

My story is off the wall and 6 month ago I too would have reacted in the very same way as some poster have if not worst.

Then again 6 month ago I would never have even come to a site such as this.

So I see both side of the argument here and can understand the anger as well.

This all said I am here to stay at least till I see for myself if what has been told to me is correct.

The name calling on this thread has to stop not only is it uncalled for it only increases the negative vibes and belittles us all.

I need no one to take my side here only read about my experience and give your honest view as to what you think in a constructive way if possible.

I am not after fame or attention quiet to opposite if you really knew me.

As for being a hoaxer what is the point? Have I ever ask for anything?

Have I ever contact any one of you posters out there by U2U first?

I shun the limelight like a vampire shuns the sunlight and I have my own reason here.( No I don't believe in Vampires)

I have only told a small potion of my total experience because I too believe that certain things should happen before I can tell the rest as some of the things I have been shown are beyond thinking about and keep me up at night.

I really hope that what has been shown to me is not part of our future and that I will be wrong.

But if it is then I will be ready to move ahead.

I will depart with a question for you all to think about
One day may it be 3 years or 3000 years this beautiful planet of ours will cease to exist either by our sun going Super Nova or some other reason.

Do you really believe that all the energy sources (soul) would vanish forever or would we all be reborn at the creation level to follow other paths and experiences perhaps even into the bodies of those we today call Aliens.

Now if we truly believe in this 3 years or 3000 years makes little difference.

Creation has the master plan and we human only have the time it has allocated for us to reach our goals if we have fallen behind in those goal then there is no-one to negotiate with for more time.

If creation feeds and grows on positive energy than you could say that at this present point in time we are in serious overdraft.
Bidding you all a good night.
SM

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman, I love the story about the Klaaq. As I read the story (which I did many times), I could almost see it. What an amazing ride you must of had
Good for you.
Fortunately they're not controlled by reptillians.

But if the 120,000 who were chosen were to go to their planet, then without the illuminati, wouldn't it be safe for them to have us there? Without the reps influence, wouldn't we be just as peaceful??

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Smokingman, I love the story about the Klaaq. As I read the story (which I did many times), I could almost see it. What an amazing ride you must of had
Good for you.
Fortunately they're not controlled by reptillians.

But if the 120,000 who were chosen were to go to their planet, then without the illuminati, wouldn't it be safe for them to have us there? Without the reps influence, wouldn't we be just as peaceful??

no, for until we can repair the damage to our very existence matrix within us (DNA) and accept and realize that we are all the same and overcome the built in need for power and dominance over others it soon become a copy of here;

unless everyone there can shed the prejudice and ego coupled with vanity, to consciously accept that we are all the same and equal in all things and give freely and work happily for the common good of all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I thought of two solutions that could help us though.

1) Et's could tow the planet to a safer spot if necessary.

and

2) there are far more good people, and those with potential should the MC be broken here and we outnumber the wolves, so if they could just remove the wolves and dump them on some unused little planet and then adopt us in a mentorship program, this would be very helpful.

Because we can't be put on a planet with another race, one more peaceful and cooperative than us. We would abuse the situation immediately. Also, to simply have ets involved by explaining things continually to both sides would create an interference in natural progression and evolution and actually set them back rather than further them. Suddenly being aware of advanced technology and being pulled into a more advanced world, before their time, would mean a more immature race developing technology too fast.
This sounds familiar.
But without constant et involvement, we would not be good neighbors!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Klaaqs are a race of beings that have build their world on the values of each other over all else.
They have no money or barter system. no math,no Gods, and no leaders.

they work as a collective and have none of the fears we human harbour.

They have healers who work with the energies of mother nature and their own bodies to create healing waves that seems to replace our drugs and medicines.

they learn like us from everyday experiences but are a simple race who have no Laws but yet no wars or crimes against each other.
They are mortal and died but never once in their history has one Klaaq been killed by another klaaq
The very thought would drive them to maddness

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

They sound like such a peaceful and utopian society, but will have to be seperated from all others and protected or they would be swept under the rug and destroyed.

we can live like that, need to live like that, but i also believe we could stand off any that would subjugate us if we ever gain our freedom and our rights as a member race of the universe.

but we have a long way to go before we reach that step.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If the Et's were to drag the planet to a safer spot, even for a short time would cause catastrophic geological and seismic events, Plus the Earth's ( if thats the one your referring to) tempreture would very quickly plummet into the sub zeros as we are drawn further away from the sun. The moon ( if it's not taken as well ) controls the tides so you can imagine the damage it can do if the 'conveyor belt' of salt water controlling the oceans stops due to the moon not being there. salt water would mix with fresh water and the worlds sea life would suffer as a result.
( I should stop watching nature documentaries
).

And besides if we were to get rid of the power crazed elites onto a barren rock and let them take all their accumilated wealth , I'd have to ask the ET's to provide a video link so I can watch them whine and fight amongst themselves over the limited resources they had, imagine their world with no one to do their work , all they could do is huddle together clutching their illgotten gains, whilst they freeze, or if one of them actually had an idea to burn their money watch their faces as all they've tried to grab off of us goes up in flames and then as they realise that it was all for nothing.
Man would that be justice.

And I'd love to study the Klaaq, I can only imagine the paradise they have, no Klaaq has killed another, no money , just the will to help their community , and the bonds of friendship and family, thats the best treasure anyone can have. If we were to adopt that mentality instead of fighting and killing over shiney stuff and bits of worthless paper ( I know moneys made out of fabric before you say anything
) and I were to die the following day , I'd be the happiest corpse ever.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
The Klaaqs are a race of beings that have build their world on the values of each other over all else.
They have no money or barter system. no math,no Gods, and no leaders.

they work as a collective and have none of the fears we human harbour.

They have healers who work with the energies of mother nature and their own bodies to create healing waves that seems to replace our drugs and medicines.

they learn like us from everyday experiences but are a simple race who have no Laws but yet no wars or crimes against each other.
They are mortal and died but never once in their history has one Klaaq been killed by another klaaq
The very thought would drive them to maddness

Wow Theseeker, Mysiq, and of course Smokingman. You folks nailed it. Absolutely right... I didn't see it like that. That's why I ask these questions!

The Klaaq are truly a blessed race. Our race inverted. It DOES sound like paradise (I'm not necessarily coveting ), but I really get a warm glow everytime I think of them. I am truly happy for them.
When I compare the Klaaq to the people of our world, it's disturbing and it hurts. I could see how we could get corrupt again - even after starting over...
I leave with that.
Peace my friends

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't allow them to take anything from earth, be it gold from our planet, or paper money form our trees, nothing! They would get one small bag of clothes and a toothbrush and some tools and rations, but that would probably be it.

Of course, if advanced ets did have the technology to move a planet just a little out of harms way, I presume they have the ability to do so safely. I can't really speak for the kind of advanced technology that is out there.

I couldn't watch it on video, because that would mean I'd have to ask for a team of counsellors and helpers to train them and straighten their lives out, because it would probably be to heart breaking.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Data, my friend, if we only get the chance I believe we can have that type of society for our people, everything free and shared by all, everything done out of love and for the common good of all;

perhaps one day the earth branch of the human race will be allowed to become such as this once the chains are broken and the people free;

what a wonderful goal to aim at, and to just contemplate what a truly beautiful and harmonious world that would be.

makes me smile and want to try even harder to reach towards that goal.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If the ET races were to actually get together and have a talk about what to do and how to do it, I'd have to offer my opinion.
Either : Let the elites' and the reptile overlords to leave and be relocated to another world, with ( like you say Mystiq) food, tools and supplies, ALL they could take on a small number of small ships ( there aren't that many of them apparently) , but obviously they'd have to leave the bulk of the loot here.

Or:

Offload the majority of the Earth's population to another world with again, food, tools and supplies, but with NO interferrence from the eiltes or reptiles in a fleet of huge ships.

Either way the elites and retiles would soon realise that they treated us like dirt and that we did ALL their work for them , how long do you think they'd last without the rest of us?

We need to be split away from the ones that are 'evil' and want to control our lives, it's after all OUR lives and not their lives , our free will, our world . there are more of us than there are of them, and the sooner they realise that the better the world can become. Thats why they hide in the shadows, because if we ever found out who they were people would go after them.
I would love to bring my children ( if I had any) up in a world where we are not driven my materialistic desires, but where we can help each other, look after the old and the infirm and the young, instead of leaving them by the side of the road as we speed on by in our rush to make a profit.
Even though I work in a bank I have realised that money isn't important, no I don't get paid a fantastic amount , sometimes not even enough to cover the bills.but money is pretend make believe stuff, and can disappear in a split second should the world suffer an EMP ;last from the sun.
I have thought about it and every single person on this planet , barring the elites wants to be Klaaq by nature, even if they have never heard of the Klaaq, we all desire that above most, but we are lied to by the elites saying that money is good and to get it you must work for it. Money in this current era of man buys all kinds of luxuries , yes we all want an easier life, but we have to work for every other single person on the planet, not just for a select few .
If we actually worked that way then we'd have more time to learn, to live, to love, we'd take turns doing any chores, or someone would offer to do it. Like me in my job , if something needs doing I'll just go do it. People would be the same. But we're led a merry dance by the elites, we're told to do this and do that because if we ever stopped to think about our lives we'd come to the conclusion that we HAVE been lied to , theres more to life than 9-5. We're distracted by the biggest 'shock and awe' campaign in the history of man, the longest campaign of war against the individual.
Kept divided by the elites and the reptiles, with little or no chance of gathering our strength in numbers.
Roll on the cataclysm, at least then the world would be united in the struggle for life and not for shiny.
If all the rumours I've heard about the oncoming storm the elites are getting ready to go flee offworld, and all I can say is " Good riddance".

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Data old friend hi

Data there is a very old cosmic law that states no race of beings can attack or invade an unarmed peaceful race.

So if we ever do manage to stop killing one another the next step is to destroy all our weapons ( this is a very big ask)

But when you consider that between the military and the governments is where most of the blood money they get of us in taxes is spent.

if we did not have government and armies we could use all those resource that these useless departments waste and really start helping the needy.

People are bought up being told we need the System the truth is the system need us like a car needs fuel.
We are living the great con.........

[edit on 12-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

[edit on 12-2-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

But Sm, my friend, that is what happened here, the snakes slipped in under the radar and quietly took over and been pumping us ever since;

get them out and I am all for destroying all the waepons and beating the swords into plowshares. to spend my days working the land and coming in, covered in dust and the sweat of my labors, for i would feel so good to see the bounty it would bring to all.

we don't need war, we don't need weapons, we need love and caring and sharing for all.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Women could point out quite a few things here as well. There is a difference in the energies on this planet. Female energy is cooperative and communal, we are wired to tend to children and care very much for their feelings, and empowerment. Women are disempowered in nearly every country, the Scandinavian countries being amongst the few that actually honored the "substantive" equality wording of their constitutions as meaning equalizing the differences by providing good social programs. The middle east, and even the US are sadly uneducated about women, and equality, and the interests of the "womans woman" the typical female, which has nothing to do with guns, warfare, big cooperations, unequal living conditions, dog eat dog barbaric every one for themselves, competition.

So, this is really about blending the energies better in the end. And half the planet doesn't relate to most of these things said about the human race.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think the trouble is , while I agree with you about the female aspect, is that as the sayig goes " it's a man's world".
The Governments are still run by Men , with, not being too rude I hope , a few women who are there to please the 'political coreectness' mob.
The Women in Government AND business are still seen as second class citizens, not worthy of even equal pay or equal rights .
Men run the world and men are violent and greedy, think they know everything.
Women are still being treated as objects to be admired if their pretty enough, and treated like servants like in the 19th century. Seen and not heard.
We still have men of that frame of mind especially the 'older' men who are bosses.
Many jobs I've had in the past , the male bosse's mentality towards women was exactly that, DO as I say, make me a cup of tea. etc.

These days the younger generation of men see either see women as sex objects and are chauvantistic or treat women equally. Give it another few more years and maybe the majority of men will change their minds about women, My generation ( 30-40 ish) are stuck between 2 era's , the old ways and the new improved equal rights era.
Men should realise that without women we wouldn't have been born, none of us would be here, but tell that to someone and they say " yeah , I know" ,but the go back to forgetting all about it.
Women HAVE got better inate feelings than men, because we as men are told be tough, and strong, don't cry and be the bread winner, but its no longer like that.
Women aren't told to be strong or tough, so therefore have a better understanding of emotions and are capable of teaching their children to be better adults, to be more sensitive to others feelings.
I'm changing thank goodness, I no longer ( I admit I used to be a chauvanist as a youngster
) see women as an object and have a lot of female friends at work, who I treat more like an equal, I swear and laugh, and drink with them, but I no longer have the " if she talks to me , she must fancy me " kind of thinking.
If more women had a chance at running the world, yes some would be harsh, because its a harsh world we live in , but they would temper any action or suggestion with an ounce of emotion and feeling, and compassion. where-as a man just goes " yeah, do it, and to hell with the consequences".
We need more women in power. Tear off those pinnies, get away from those sinks, throw away those vaccuum cleaners, stand up for your rights, but please don't burn your bra's, thats been done try a new approach and burn your g-strings instead.
Peace to all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join