It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really worth saving?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If one word of this story is true than I hope that they do not allow one person for this planet to be within 237 galactic universes of that planet and the Klaaq.

It sounds to me that they are perfect exactly the way they are, happy and content.

Why spoil perfection? We have destroyed Eden on our planet; why should we be allowed to do it to theirs?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

gonna go straight to a nandos and eat chicken peri peri , Yum yum...

Must fess up to having tried Nandos chicken peri peri in Australia and South africa and it was very nice, but not sure if its good for the brain

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

So true,SM; they put so much preservative in everything it's a wonder we aren't already embalmed by the time we cross over.

I raise a percentage of my own food every year and have gotten to the point that I try to buy only from farmers that are local and organic in their methods, yet it is getting difficult to be able to buy local produce.So the garden will be bigger this year.

If I get to plant and harvest it; times are getting very hard here in the states, and I can see others raiding my garden if I am not there to watch over it. Thank goodness I have a deep-rock well.

Oh, and SM, I am glad you liked my thread; I feel it has done well.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I personally would LOVE to go visit the Klaaq or any other planet or species , just to observe and learn about them.
I wouldn't force my beliefs or technology on them.

I thought about it recently , and thought " I would share farming and food improvements , but absolutely NO weapons technology no matter how much they asked".
I would see what I could teach them to improve their lives without the anger, hate or greed issues we suffer from.
I would learn their language, customs and history to find out where we went wrong, and ask they avoid our mistakes.

The trouble though with sharing anykind of difference in farming or irrigation technology or knowledge puts you in the 'God' frame of mind , as you are playing God in an alien culture, they might perceive me as a God, I couldn't have that , so I totally agree with your reply NightSkyeB4Dawn.
We shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a culture thats less technologically advanced as ours is right now, but its ok for us to be taken to a more technologically advanced world providing we weren't going to come back to this one.

But thats intereference in a foreign culture.
Something the ET's don't approve of.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

We shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a culture thats less technologically advanced as ours is right now, but its ok for us to be taken to a more technologically advanced world providing we weren't going to come back to this one.

But thats intereference in a foreign culture.
Something the ET's don't approve of.

What have we gained from technological advances that we can not live without?

The so called advances have killed our soul and made us destroyers of each other and our planet.

We admire and seek out items and devices that are supposed to save us time and give us better lives. If our lives are better then why are most of us unhappy and in what wonderful ways have we used all that time we save?

Out side of tons of buried or floating trash, poisoned air, undrinkable water, dissolution of community and families, what have we really gained?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I agree that our technology has made it 'easier' for us, but that has bred laziness . We are a souless world but there are many of us that are trying to find their way back to 'oneness' with the world and universe as a whole.

We can and should do with a lot less tech than we have now, look at emails for example , yes saves trees, but wastes oil and gas powering the PC's , also cuts out the need to actually talk to the person face to face.
The negatives outweigh the positives.

As for the statement I made about alien tech in our hands, its ok if we are living on the more advanced alien world and we are never coming back here, we'd have no means to transfer that tech from there to here and therefore ruin our world even more.
Besides I'm sure the alein tech has a more natural, and productive use than a lot of ours has...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Technology is just another part of the trap to control us the way it is presently used; I would rather live in a teepee with a comfortable fire, myself, for in the name of progress and greed our world has been thoroughly trashed and it makes me cry to think of it.

Advances that would free us from dependency on oil and coal and all the other polluting crap have been stifled or derailed in the name of profit, inventors and promoters either discredited or popping up mysteriously dead.

too many people, too much negativity, too much pollution; we don't need any of the high tech toys. We need to live life simply, in tune with nature and each other.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Technology is just another part of the trap to control us the way it is presently used; I would rather live in a teepee with a comfortable fire, myself, for in the name of progress and greed our world has been thoroughly trashed and it makes me cry to think of it.

Advances that would free us from dependency on oil and coal and all the other polluting crap have been stifled or derailed in the name of profit, inventors and promoters either discredited or popping up mysteriously dead.

too many people, too much negativity, too much pollution; we don't need any of the high tech toys. We need to live life simply, in tune with nature and each other.

I agree with you but is it too late to put the genie back into the bottle?

I think that we are too contaminated to be able to go back to nature.

We carry the stench of destruction in our pores. The mother will not accept us back as prodigal children. She recognizes the disease we carry no matter how deeply we think it is buried.

It will take generations to purify our being and just when we think it has been done it will rise up and start the whole process again.

We have been here before.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

we have been here several times before if one believes the tales from around the world; but it is never too late to start over, just getting every one to try, to make the effort needed; but most people are not going to give up their modern necessities unless forced to.

So I do what I can to spread the word and hope others will follow suit; but some are never going to accept what has been done to our world.

Also, please give our best wishes to your mom and hopes that she has a speedy recovery.

[edit on 1/28/2009 by the seeker_713g]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

thank you for warm wishes and thank you to all the many posters for the support and private messages.

I am facing problems on many fronts right now and will need to split my time to battle them.

gotta run back later

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have had a re-think and think that yes we are all worth saving if we can at the least we all together.

but how can we ever get to this stage in our current mind frame?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

it will take hard work, much effort, many smiles and kind acts, plus enduring a whale load of flak from those that don't want to make any effort to improve the lot and life of others.

Will it be worth the effort? absolutely. will it make a difference? yes, it will, and the more that try, the more that will be drawn to the effort.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

yes my friend you are right about what it will take

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Allow me to say that this guy is a total Dbag and full of crap. Look at his other ppost about his encounter with another being. He talked to "Jesus and Zeus." Bullcrap, don't waste your time reading.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We are hopefully heading to a world with advanced clean technology, not a teepee and reset button. There isn't a woman in this world that wants to be sent back to even more slavery and dying in childbirth. We intend to join the cosmos. If they really insist, then a reverse on saving us, take the nuts away and put them somewhere barren where they can work their butts off for a while, but help the rest please.

We need to advance, not regress. We've had enough of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I thought i posted the other day, but it would appear it did not upload to this thread. Smokingman2006 is blowing smoke up everyone's ass. Read his other thread about his "first encounter with another being." He spoke to "Zeus and Jesus" and is on a mission to find a mountain in the middle east which is at an unknown location. Don't listen to his drivel. I remember seeing a certain Mystiq and a Beamish replying on the other thread. For God's sake, I hope you realize how full of it this guy reaaly is. Either that, or he has some truly amazing acid trips...

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by magikman

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying in your post. SM has never allied himself with Jesus. I know Billy Meirer's did.
I've been following all of his posts, and posted on them. I have my own conclusions and opinions to draw from what happens to expereincers and what i want from humanity. I'm aware of many various programs by cabal et/cabal and ets and feel all experiencers are victims of these programs. Even if an et has chosen you to accomplish something good, you're still on their program and we're still being kept from the whole truth.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What I am saying is to read that last thread by this joker again. I am well aware of how closely you have follwed smokingman Mystiq. I remember seeing your posts constantly in that last thread. In one of his posts he claims to have spoken to Zeus and Jesus. I personally can not believe that anyone could speak to a fictitious god such as Zeus. In that particular post he claimed that the two were of a race of aliens that want gold or some nonsense. That right there proves smokingman's malignancy. He is preying on your willingness to take his word for truth for his own morbid pleasure. Mystiq, BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I will go back and try and find where you say he said that on his other thread, the contact one???, or check the context it was said in. But if you want to know why I am following his threads closely, you should read my last few posts on it, because that is why.

Edit to add: I do bite, and constantly give them all enough messages about what is going on and my opinions of it I'm sure they have ducked and dodged a few times already!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Mysyiq, I believe the reference he is making is to the Ozeml thread; but considering all the literature thru the eons about the "gods" and gold perhaps the gentleman needs to do a little more research about gold and some of the newest discoveries about it; but then, he is a newbie just recently joined so that automatically makes his opinion and point of veiw of more value.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join