It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really worth saving?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

| agree with his words as well, and as for the slave mentality I agree wholeheartedly, WE ARE SLAVES.

Not only to the greedy fatcats that rule us but to our laziness to actually get off our backsides and do something about it.
We always want someone else to do our work for us.

A wise Roman senator once said, " the slaves should have armbands so we know who they are."

A wiser senator then said " No , if they had armbands , the slaves will then know how many of them there are and rise against us".

We KNOW we are slaves , to our jobs and to the money we are led to believe we are being paid, but we resent doing anything about it, as with our jobs , we think that our job give us purpose.
We are told that work gets us rewards.

Its a lie, told to us from the start , as soon as we are on our mothers breast we are told that we must 'work' for the good of the family.
But who's family. Do you see your bosses family giving you anything?
You are led to believe you are working for your family but you are not, you are working for the fatcats.
The family you should be working for is MANKIND, but we are told to hate someone because of their skin colour, their religeon, their belief's, they separate us to stop us joining together for the betterment of us all.

As soon as we start to get together , there'll be another disraction, another war, to stop us seeing the truth.

Already TPTB have started to distract us, not by war but by poisoning our food and water, with television , causing us to 'dumb' down, to stop our minds expanding the way that it should've done by now.

And still we allow it, simply because we think our voice will not be heard.

One voice can be heard if people are ready to hear it.

One voice can be heard if it is joined by many others saying the same thing.

TPTB know this , and they are scared , the truth is often scary , but it is the truth, pure, simple and untainted.

Are we ready to speak the truth? I am, and I do , no matter what the cost, people appreciate the truth , except when they know that have done wrong and are scared of what it may do to them.
Listen to the truth, you made the choice to do wrong, take the inevitable with honour and dignity.

[edit on 16/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

...if my cats started to rip each other apart or start killing other local cats who stray onto their turf I would find it very hard to continue keeping them.

I find that very hard to believe. You said yourself that you sometimes like animals more than humans. So why would you abandon companions that you love simply because they exhibit their nature? By the way, they probably are scrapping in neighbours' gardens? Why would they not?

Beamish...Sorry no direct contact line to Amizarac so will have to wait...They have not given me a Crystal skull yet

Do I detect sarcasm? Or are we going to be reading about crystal skulls on this thread in the near future. I let the previous mention slip by, by the way...

And if you say you have been given one, then we will want photos. There'll be no excuses this time.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Data went to do some shopping today needed salt for the kitchen grabbed the first one on the supermarket shelf

on it was written " New with fluoride"

should send alarm bells ringing but people dont care or think its in there because its good for their teeth.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Told ya didn't I?
TPTB want to dumb down the intellectual capabilities of us norms, and with that dumbing down goes our ability to communicate effectively with both each other and the ET's who communicate on a psychic level.
Our empathy to other human beings is being eroded and we'll gladly put poisoned food in our mouths because we are told its good for us.

Next foodgroup to stop on my list is all sugary drinks and processed food.
Which is a shame, coz all the nice tasting food is bad for you...

You get the natural dose of fluoride you need in fruit and vegetables but the Gov. thinks you need more to protect your teeth. BS...
TPTB want to limit your pineal gland , not only does the gland help you feel drowsy and help you sleep better, it also helps develop your psychic abilities.

At least thats what I read on another post here on ATS. I understood it enough to stop using fluoride heavy toohpaste.The reports I've state that we are being dosed with fluoride levels that are near toxic to us , its in the water you drink, your toothpaste, which has an easy access to your bloodstream both as you swallow little droplets of it and through your gumline [ how many times has your mouth bled when youve brushed your teeth?. see how easy it is to draw blood as the bloodstream is really close to the surface].
Plus I want to try and repair the damage done to my body by the poisons I've ingested over my 38 years alive.

[edit on 16/1/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
kosher salt, maybe? (no additives)

It would be ironic if someday there came a time when kosher food really was healthier.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes, friend, they are working real hard at dosing everyone up with floride, easier than giving everyone valium.

Just as the preservative they use in serums like flu vaccine and innoculations for children is thimerasol, which is made from mercury;

need I say more on that?

I have a drilled well so nothing in my water; stay away from aspartane, also; they are slipping it in a lot of foods.

One voice draws some attention; as more are added the effect grows,

I have stated many times on different threads here that everyone needs to wake up!

My country is going to hell fast, but I am working on returning to the old ways, selling everything to absolve all my debts, and then am going to move to a remote location where I can farm, raise a few chickens, and be away from the hi-tech slavery that has everyone strangled.

good post, Data.

seeker

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The reports I've state that we are being dosed with fluoride levels that are near toxic to us , its in the water you drink, your toothpaste, which has an easy access to your bloodstream both as you swallow little droplets of it and through your gumline...

I did a little research about flouride. It makes interesting reading. This about flouridated water:

Is there a difference between natural fluoride and the fluoride used in "artificial fluoridation"? No. There is no such thing as artificial fluoride. Fluoride is found in a natural mineral form and cannot be artificially created. The appropriate term "adjusted" fluoridation more accurately describes the process. In the fluoridation process, natural fluoride from the environment is used to adjust the existing natural level of fluoride to the recommended level of 1 ppm for preventing tooth decay.

Is fluoride a poison or toxic substance? No. Fluoride is not toxic at the level of 1 ppm. Fluoridated water at 1 ppm is considered to be safe and effective to reduce tooth decay. However, like many common substances important to life and good health, such as iron, vitamins A and D and even water, fluoride can be toxic in excessive quantities. Serious toxic effects are possible from massive doses of extremely high levels of fluoride (e.g. 2500-5000 mgs of fluoride would have to be consumed at one sitting to achieve this). In comparison, only 1 mg of fluoride is found in 1 liter (4 cups) of fluoridated water at 1 ppm. You would have to drink 3,125 liters of fluoridated water at1 ppm at one sitting, to obtain a toxic dose of fluoride.

Is the fluoride from the drinking water accumulating in my body and eventually will it harm me? No. The fluoride that you consume, if not utilized by your teeth and bones is efficiently excreted by your kidneys within 24 hours. To obtain a fluoride level that could harm your bones, an individual would have to drink 10 - 25 liters (equivalent to 50-125 cups) of fluoridated water at 1 ppm per day for 10 to 20 years. The average fluid intake for an adult is 1.5 liters (6 cups) a day.

www.slvhealth.org...

That might seem like I'm presenting an argument against your post, however...

According to a 1988 article in the prestigious Chemical and Engineering News, scientific voices of opposition to fluoridation have been suppressed, since 1950 when the U.S. Public Health Service first endorsed fluoridation. Power tactics including threats, ridicule and frank censorship aimed at scientists and clinicians knowledgeable about fluoridation have prevented the truth about fluoride to be disseminated to the science world as well as to the public.

According to the handbook, Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products, fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It is a cumulative poison that accumulates in bone over the years. According to the Physicians Desk Reference, "in hypersensitive individuals, fluorides occasionally cause skin eruptions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema, or urticaria. Gastric distress, headache, and weakness have also been reported. These hypersensitive reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride.

www.mbschachter.com...

Even small amounts of fluoride consumed from tap water can damage your bones, teeth, brain, disrupt your thyroid function, lower IQ and/or cause cancer, according to evidence revealed in a groundbreaking 2006 National Research Council (NRC) fluoride report produced by a panel of experts who reviewed hundreds of published fluoride studies.

www.fluoridedangers.blogspot.com...

So who do we believe? Scary situation.
Today, I purchased a flouride free toothpaste for the first time, not because of anything I've read on ATS, but because I always seem to get palpitations every morning after cleaning my teeth. I used to use a whitening spray, which I had a very bad reactions to, and I only made the connection today that my current problem might be flouride connected. Will report back after a few days on this.

Can't believe flouride is in salt now too.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think most problems in the world are caused by our mind and thoughts when most people dont realize that their own thoughts are almost always not real. We have an eternal mechanism slowly dieing because no one uses it anymore. Our problem is not intellectually. We are very intelligent beings.

Our problem is we are detaching ourselvs from that eternal mechanism that is directly connected to the Earth and all the life that thrives here. We are very smart, but we are disconnected from all other life. Humans are no doubt an anomaly of Earth. They function independent from it which no other animal has enough will power to do. What we need to start doing is trying to evolve our intuitional and compassionate sides of ourselvs which is the eternal mechanism. You can not just center in on one portion that is intelligence. There must be balance of the two or we will die. And only when there is a balance can we ever actually make this change for world peace and enter a higher level of consciousness.

When intelligence dominates compassion there will always be suffering.

The thoughts! They are coming from within your head!
GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

I realized sometime ago that most if not every thought I had was complete BS. What can you trust then? The heart never lies.

Whats interesting about flouride is that it causes the pineal gland to calcify. I dont think the secret government is giving us these chemicals to make us stupid, but to completely shut down that eternal mechanism we have. Because with out it we will know no truth. The mechanism lets us see through the BS. It might be the only thing you can actually rely on. It will show you that society is BS and even life itself being lived as it is today is mostly BS. It is the knowing with out thought. It is the one thing that will guide you to truth and the one thing that can seperate reality from illusion. If that is gone we will lose our intimate connection with the universe. All we will have is our thoughts. Absolutely no proof. Doing that will create something close to an actual zombie. Someone who will be easy to manipulate.

But the funny thing about it is that when you seperate yourself from reality, reality will destroy you. So world domination comes with a great price. The price of the entire world and all life.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Data revisit page 8 of the original MY first visit thread.

I talked about keeping the pinal glad clean and the effects of flouride table used to clean water in africa

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I read the entire thread but there have also been other posts about the pineal gland and fluoride.
There is enough fluoride poisoning and thanks to the reply by beamish for the 'disputing' facts against why we shouldn't do without fluoride as well as the against fluoride I took the liberty of reading the back of a toothpaste my wife uses and I was shocked it said 1100ppm [1100 parts per million] of fluoride.
So according to the reports beamish supplied 1ppm is placed in the water to stop tooth decay, even if 1ppm is 'needed' by the body where does the 1099ppm end up going, and thats just from toothpaste, what about the water that is supplied to all countries?
I have stopped fluoride intake ,I buy the lowest fluoride water I can, I've cut out fizzy drinks and cut down on processed food, I find out I know get headaches more often, but thats just the bodies reaction to going 'cold turkey'. I'll get over it.
Roll on the 'de-calcification' of my pineal gland, Maybe we should pass on the message to not only family ,but friends, and get them to pass it on to their friends and so on, maybe the message will get through to enough people to allow the ET's to see a shift in consciousness and a change of habits.
Gotta go take a headache pill and lie down,,,, OOOH my aching head.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Data My friend

now that you are detoxing your system you will feel weak for a few days but the rewards are great.

you are slipping out of the control of the puppetmasters and have joined the land of the awakened one's

if only more would open their eyes to what they are eating and drinking the battle would be half won.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Data, you may also be suffering from caffiene withdrawal if you have dropped all the sodas, and that will cause headaches, also; look at how much caffiene is in aspirin;

as stated earlier, my water is flouride free, and I stepped away from sodas long ago; I do still drink coffee and tea, that I make myself, and stay as much away from fast food as possible.

Tell everyone you know about what you are doing and why; if 1 out of 10 will listen to you, that makes a difference, friend.

hang in there and remember, you aren't alone.

seeker

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, if you can, try to use distilled water for drinking and cooking; we all have to get rid of the toxins we are fed everyday.

Hope the new toothpaste helps, friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

True, I have had 'withdrawal' symptoms before when I cut out and went cold turky on coca-cola and pepsi. Man I had the shakes bad.
The same effects I am having now, I have decided to go all the ( well not quite) way ( i skip excercise but starting it up in a couple of days), I can cut out ALL snacks , Just making my own popcorn with a hot air popper ( no added ingredients) , all fizzy drinks, all fruit juice unless I squeeze it myself , and all processed foods.
Lets just say 'shake it baby'
I have a present the following:
Shaking of the hands and fingers . not really bad but noticable.
A short fuse - I snap quite easily at the moment, which is out of character for me to say the least. ( poor wife)
a lack of concentration and even focus, ( I had to pause then to think of
how to spell concentraion ( sad or what).
But it will get better , this I know for a fact from last time.
I have noticed however I am getting better even after a couple of days that my 'recollection' skills are improving slightly.
My work revolves around account numbers and reference numbers, I can do 3 with no trouble ( accounts have 8 numbers and reference have a lot more I have to check twice to make sure of the number).
I can now recall upto 5 without having to check.
Hopefully after I start the Gym , I'll be a more suitable person for the ET's to want to meet with , I'll be 'purer' for lack of a better term.
I won't be a fat , unhealthy or as poisonous to them as I am to myself .
My attitude will have changed from one of angry, very short tempered, anxious, paranoid, easily gullible, or easily led , I'll be independant in what I think and what I do.
" Cry Havoc and let slip the dog's of Change" I can't say war coz the ET's don't like confrontation....
I pity the Governments and their tricks and traps to weaken our minds through our bodies.
I shall no longer be theirs but be my own...
grr...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Data
Congrat keep up the good work.

The sad part of your story is that over 90 percent of the people living in modern countries are in the same boat you are in and dont realise it

The system they live in is designed to slowly addict and confuse the body and the senses till they become good little robots who plod along in life not asking too many question and are easierly distracted by the great lie that the mainstream media feeds them each day.
This keeps the masses in check and before they realise it they have become muppets with little free will and living in their own little world.

Still the awakening process is not happening fast enough and time is getting short.
On the up side there will be more UFO sighting this year than ever and even more the next year this in itself should cause more to wake up and ask questions.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Data
Congrat keep up the good work.

The sad part of your story is that over 90 percent of the people living in modern countries are in the same boat you are in and dont realise it

The system they live in is designed to slowly addict and confuse the body and the senses till they become good little robots who plod along in life not asking too many question and are easierly distracted by the great lie that the mainstream media feeds them each day.
This keeps the masses in check and before they realise it they have become muppets with little free will and living in their own little world.

Still the awakening process is not happening fast enough and time is getting short.
On the up side there will be more UFO sighting this year than ever and even more the next year this in itself should cause more to wake up and ask questions.

I'd love to see more UFO's this year, hell I'd love to see ONE this year
. .

Back to the main point, food poisoning , fluoride and aspartame , awakening and all that.

I wonder what will happen IF the big show happens and the majority is NOT 'awakened' and ready?.( You don't even have to be 'awakened' , ALERT or 'semi-concious' will do I think :lol

I for one am trying to get a 'bug out bag' ready incase of an emergency ( like its going to help here in the UK).

And thanks for the reassuring words SM , and Beamish for his insight, Hopefully more of us will try to change our ways and our habits, Maybe , just maybe if enough of us do that then the world can be a better place, But to be honest no matter how much time we actually have it will never be enough time to change from a greedy , self centred, uncaring society as we are programmed to be that way, and that there is no let up in the programming, if anything it seems to be accelerating .

We'll see what happens over the coming months and see what road the human mentality takes, will it awaken or will it stay on the self-destructive path?
Sorry but I'm betting on the last choice.

I had a dream last night that I was in London , can't remember where exactly, there was a fire from horizon to horizon, and there were people looting trying to grab as much as they could, before they all burned to death.
They still burned but had armfuls of loot.

When I woke up I thought " thats the mentality we have to grab as much 'treasure' and try to escape, but we can't escape and we burn.
Those who were smart actually ran away from the flames and worried about the real 'treasure' the ones we love" .

We'll see what the future brings, and I'll adapt to account for any eventuallity. even thinking about ( sad I know) a 4x4 off roader ( Yeah in London it'll be a joke) and an off road bike ( at least I can use it to commute to work
)..

Here's to the Future Gang.

Anytime you wanna send a U2U , I'm always available for a chat ...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Data

getting this thread back on subject also.

the question was are we worth save and most answer yes

But if we are really a race worth saving every last one of us.

Then why do we let ten of millions of poor soul from our own race die from hunger alone each year.

when all is needed to save them is money?

yet we want the aliens to save us all.

anyone see my point here

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

In your opinion, are aid workers wasting their time?

When a war ravages a country, or nature wipes the face of the earth clear of villages and towns and all the people that lived in them, is it not right that those who can help, help?

Are The Red Cross, The Red Crescent, Oxfam, The Salvation Army, GOAL etc doing something wrong in coming to the rescue of people who cannot help themselves through no fault of their own?

If these aliens won't help, is it therefore tough luck on those who are starving? Whilst rich countries eat well, why do your Pleiadians sit back and watch it happen? Whilst thousands died in Gaza, where were Amizarac and Orzmel? Weeping tears of sorrow and philosophising about how backwards we are when they could have done something about it?

Your arguments about us as a species not being worthy are wearing thin, I have to tell you, smokingman2006.

Humans are helping themselves when disaster, or missiles, strike. We don't sit back to leave affected areas fester and rot.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

the point is blatantly obvious and well taken, SM; the ones of us that try so hard to help others are few in number and have little money; and jaded and disgusted because the money raised and sent to help those poor souls is wasted before it ever reaches them;

as for the ones that care about only money and nothing else, I want to see them buy their way out of a cataclysm or epochial event.

most are waiting to be saved by religion or whatever; all I want to do is make a difference in someone else's life and help whatever way I can.

if we perish it is our own fault.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish to answer you YES in my opinion aid workers are wasting their time as it is but a token or bandage solution at best.

Come on you come across as someone that is bright if real resolve and real money had been thrown at this problem 40 years ago there would be no third world today.
and dont tell me we dont have the resources or money look how easy monster money is appearing once the west is in the poo.

Sorry beamish cant see it your way my friend

Have you ever traveled through africa countries like Suden,Chad, Somolia,malawi,mozambic,where is the western help there?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by smokingman2006]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join