It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me, or does anyone else seem to look at the clock more when its 9:11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ever since 9/11, I have noticed that I seem to look at the clock more when its 9:11. I do know that the power of suggestion is strong. For example, when we buy a new car, it seems like we notice that kind of car on the road more. However, for me, this 9:11 issue is becoming more and more frequent and is truly freaking me out. Is anyone else experiencing this???

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdiemusEsquire
Ever since 9/11, I have noticed that I seem to look at the clock more when its 9:11. I do know that the power of suggestion is strong. For example, when we buy a new car, it seems like we notice that kind of car on the road more. However, for me, this 9:11 issue is becoming more and more frequent and is truly freaking me out. Is anyone else experiencing this???

No.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AdiemusEsquire

Most people can use their internal clock to wake at precise times without an alarm or seeing the clock.... I frequently wake at 9:12 which is when my brother passed away... Sep12th.... This link describes exactly what you are experiencing...
Rgds

Edit... spelling, clearer

[edit on 13-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

top topics

join