It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SM-50 Lotus Eater 2 another Stavatti RIP OFF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I cannot believe it, as if the 36 million dollar F-26 was not enough, the guy came up with the 55 million dollar reconniacance SM-50.

-www.stavatti.com...

And who could forget the SM-27 Machete-

www.stavatti.com...

And the cheap copy of the SM-27, the SM-26

www.stavatti.com/sleek/pix/sleek-mini-arrang.gif

www.stavatti.com...

Now i could not manage to get a linecard file on the SM-32, but i did manage to get this much out of it, 1,875,000,000.00.

Yup you read right, it will cost that much, there is concept art on it that i have found on the website, but it cant be real.

At the bottom of this website- www.stavatti.com...

Shattered OUT...

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just to see everyone's opinions.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest what this is all about
Just want to say that the three view above is a rip off of the 1980's BAe SABA project.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.stavatti.com...

this guy is such a crack head, how do you go from running a musical instrument business to actually making a huge website devoted to a fanciful military arms Company down to line cards and faux ads.

Simply amazing.

The above link is for his Hypersonic B-2 knockoff that is somehow capable of delivering 750,000 lb payloads. Humm that is quite heavy 3/4 of a million pounds in ordanace.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Even though this guy is obviously on crack or something a little harsher I would definately buy an SM-27, man that plane looks sweet, and at only 6.5 Million US a bargain. I would of course settle for the sports version if I had to...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Stavatti will serve as one of the top two domestic producers of strategic bomber aircraft by 2030.

Yeah, and Jeff Foxworthy will be appointed president of the new world.

top topics

join