It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure – The Harsh Reality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
its better off hidden... i just hope one day the jerks runing this scale better humanity and not anal probe us all out of exsistance

Me to brother, Me to.

It's safe to say that humans are the assclowns of the universe.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm kinda surprised these external quotes claim to know that calling UFOs and ET a possible threat is a bad thing, why?

They are a threat, if the abduction stories are true, they have illegally broken countless laws including rape and probably murder.

They are a threat period, I would be the last person to say 'fire' when the dude walks out of the ship, but at least be protected, and to say they have 'come so far' would also be an assumption, we don't have any info on them at all, they could've been watching us from Jupiter's moon for a million years for all we know, and they could be demons.

I find it funny that people that accept interdimensional aliens don't accept the possibility of interdimensional alien(demons), same difference to me.

I say at least be prepared, don't panic unless they mass rape us like they've supposedly already done or mass kill us, I personally wouldn't lose an ounce of faith in God if ET landed tonight, and I wouldn't panic personally I'd be very happy, so I would greet with optimism yet remain skeptical.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by flyingunknown]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingunknown

i kinda understand you here but you confuse deomons with aliens..

a demon is not real.. ie alive..

god my head is pounding trying to word this correct..

Demon comes from the bible.. ie god..

if you use demon as a word that makes me think u think god "the bible story" is real..

now for an alien to be "real".. means its in conflict with "GOD" hence why we are talking

its not hard but it is to get someone to understand there is BOTH god AND aliens...

Why?

who the hell created aliens £god£

; )

aliens are real ... its proven just people dont want it..and we are controlled and we will always be controlled...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure.

They will tell us nothing, just like they always have and always will. we are only slaves to them.

You think they care that people want knowledge?

Knowledge is power, so why the hell should they give us it and rock their boat.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree with you, mystiq.

My concern is one that is based on the volumes of info available (unfortunately, only if it is pursued) as well as the the government's proven lack of concern for us as fellow humans. How are we supposed to know the difference between what is fact and what is being used to bait us should some revelation about E.T.'s be introduced to the population?

This predicament is complex at best. I do not want to consume my life with conspiratorial pursuits, nor do I want to remain ignorant and live in denial. The more I become informed, however, the more I believe it is my responsibility to become active on some level. I don't know how to begin doing that in a way that will be effective. As an active participant, however, there also exists the potential for discovering that my efforts were assisting a side that was being deceptive.

Ultimately, any piece of true freedom ever experienced by humanity was certainly not obtained without a fight. A lesson we've yet to learn is the importance of staying on top of what is going on around us. There is always someone, it seems, who is lurking in the shadows waiting to snatch our liberties for the purposes of being "supreme." I believe that kind of ego-driven behavior will prove to also be the demise of those who aspire to it.

Ultimately there can only be one top dog. Unlikely the position will be shared in the end. I fear that revelation will not be realized until the rest of us are destroyed first. That is something that may take centuries to take place, but there is also the possibility that we are seeing it happen right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Static Sky
But for me, the bottom line is the truth.

Hi Static Sky, for me the bottom line is also the truth, and I to think that our society eventually will/must come to accept any truth once given enough time to realise it as an absolute.
So what you said here “come to accept any truth once given enough time to realise it as an absolute” is important.
And I would even like add the following remark to that.
“once given enough time [and the necessary serious handling it requires] to realise it as an absolute”.

And there is the big problem with the Ufo phenomenon, because I don’t have to tell you and anyone else how that phenomenon is handled and sold to our society for some six to seven decades now by the US Government, the Military, the Scientific Community and last but sorely not to forget the [controlled] Big Media.
They all told our society again and again, year after year, decade after decade and still do that that phenomenon is nothing more then chimaeras, phantasms, fantasies, illusions and drunk men’s tails, so therefore you all have nothing to worry about .
And that is one of the reasons for my concern in relation with disclosure.

Again IF 'they' are here

For you so far IF, for me for years a 100% reality.

then they almost certainly mean us no harm

Luckily for us most do, but surely not all.

Regards.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Again I feel the decision was made for us a long time ago when modern first contact was made.

Source

THE CONCLUSIONS ARE INESCAPABLE

It has been decided that man is not mature enough in his evolutionary development to be trusted to interact properly with an alien race. We already have enough trouble between the different human races, so:

. What would happen if a totally alien extraterrestrial race was introduced?

. Would they be lynched, spit upon, or shot?

. Would discrimination result in nasty encounters that would doom humanity as a result of the alien's obviously superior technology?

. Have our leaders decided to lock us in the playpen?

The only way to prevent this scenario from taking place is to cause an evolutionary leap in consciousness, a paradigm shift for the entire human race. I have no idea how it can be done, but I know that it desperately needs to be done. It needs to be done very quickly and very quietly.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The affects won't be nearly as bad as some of you make it sound to be.

"...People will go nuts...commit suicide...blah blah.. " No they won't!

In fact, I'm willing to bet nothing would change in society even if they did disclose it.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by bignick]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

UFO disclosure may eventually reveal much more than we ever imagined.

That statement is the one reason why disclosure is far away...we are not ready for any kind of outside influence or belief. We have a lot of evolving to do, not to meantion we can't even get along with ourselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Well in 90% of the time, a movie about Aliens where there is no conflict, would be kinda boring right? I wouldn't take hollywood as a barometer of human reality..they are just there to entertain us. I pay $12 to see crap blow up! Thanks!

I agree; Once again this board has a weak attempt at promoting someone's new series of fantasy novels in the guise of a thread.

Much like we don't like to hear news about "today mary went grocery shopping and nothing happened" we only want to hear the messed up, really bad stuff "today mary went grocery shopping and was killed and eaten by five teenagers who were high on pcp"

Using the logic of the original poster, we can only conclude that we should be killing teenagers, as they will kill and eat us if we don't.

I typed about 9 more paragraphs, but I noticed I was going to derail the thread so i derailed myself first.

deny ignorance
(and booksales)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingunknown
I'm kinda surprised these external quotes claim to know that calling UFOs and ET a possible threat is a bad thing, why?

They are a threat, if the abduction stories are true, they have illegally broken countless laws including rape and probably murder.

They are a threat period, I would be the last person to say 'fire' when the dude walks out of the ship, but at least be protected, and to say they have 'come so far' would also be an assumption, we don't have any info on them at all, they could've been watching us from Jupiter's moon for a million years for all we know, and they could be demons.

I find it funny that people that accept interdimensional aliens don't accept the possibility of interdimensional alien(demons), same difference to me.

I say at least be prepared, don't panic unless they mass rape us like they've supposedly already done or mass kill us, I personally wouldn't lose an ounce of faith in God if ET landed tonight, and I wouldn't panic personally I'd be very happy, so I would greet with optimism yet remain skeptical.

Will you please refrain from using comic book terms? Thanks!

Also if they were to land here, what would that tell you about the Adam and Eve fairytale ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I think that is part of the prob rev we dont look at ourselfs enough.. we question EVERYTHING...

Why not say ok ~ it gods a jerk and he aint coming back.. or say there aint no god now lets get of this rock befor we are all dooooomed!!!

I dont understand humans, no wonder aliens are abit confused on how to aproach us lol

this thing "our life" has been going on for say 2k years at the best right??

I lie that big?? OMG.. that would totaly freak men/man/women out..

then you think of allllll the pointless crap in your life "going to find a job" oh i need a job for wat?? this alien can fly his lil ship from zeta x and come visit us and you are telling me to get a job? ARE YOU KIDDIGN ME?? i want a ride in his space ship!!

hehe you get the point!

its better off hidden... i just hope one day the jerks runing this scam better humanity and not anal probe us all out of exsistance

slow down there skippy.

You believe that life has only existed for 2,000 years? Do you also believe the earth is flat, and that the sun revolves around the earth?

Please cite your sources/arguments - in my science, geography and astronomy courses/modules I learned quite a different set of rules than that.
oh and 1+1 = 10

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Davood]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thats an interesting list,I don't think too many people would freak out if UFO disclosure occurred (but theres always some in society that like any excuse for a good riot
).
The Brooking reports makes for some intruiging reading-its a little alarmist as it speculates that disclosure could potentialy cause all out pandemonium and collapse of the establishment/stock market... but it was written in 1961 when folks were paranoid about commies and the like.
en.wikipedia.org...

CIA Official Victor Marchetti also makes a revealing statement in his book
"How the CIA Views the UFO Phenomenon":

"We have, indeed, been contacted - perhaps even visited - by extraterrestrial beings, and the U.S. government, in collusion with the other national powers of the earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public.”
"The purpose of the international conspiracy is to maintain a workable stability among the nations of the world and for them, in turn, to retain institutional control over their respective populations. Thus, for these governments to admit that there are beings from outer space... with mentalities and technological capabilities obviously far superior to ours, could, once fully perceived by the average person, erode the foundations of the earth's traditional power structure. Political and legal systems, religions, economic and social institutions could all soon become meaningless in the mind of the public. The national oligarchical establishments, even civilization as we now know it, could collapse into anarchy.”
"Such extreme conclusions are not necessarily valid, but they probably accurately reflect the fears of the 'ruling classes' of the major nations, whose leaders (particularly those in the intelligence business) have always advocated excessive governmental secrecy as being necessary to preserve 'national security."
Victor Marchetti, May 1979.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I fear that we are already too far gone, with regard to control mechanisms (Taxes, registrations etc) from the governing bodies, to be able to back track enough to ever have the 'power' to invoke enough pressure to get 'the truth' from these bodies.

It saddens me to feel that we are nothing more than lab rats, that are controlled by those who sit at the top of the tank on the outside drip feeding our little world with food, water, information etc. The best way to gain an element of control on anything is to control what they require, whilst at the same time causing distraction for them, enough that their views become insular, toward an everyone for them-self attitude. If you can feed their wants and desires, and convince them that that is what they want (Brand merchandising etc), the populous lose interest in creating unrest in the tank, because of a fear of losing what they have. In turn the likely-hood of unrest diminishes.

In 'scientific' terms, we ( the human race), and all living things are nothing more than a vessel for carrying the 'virus' that is DNA. DNA is the reason we have a drive to procreate. It finds the best carriers for it to survive (reproduce), whether it be the strongest, best looking or combinations of many things. But science can be wrong.
It is true in my mind that their are gaping holes in the evolution theory, to the extent that scientists have to hypothesize on where we came from. Science is not fact, science is an understanding system based on theories, some of which can never be proven.

Some science is based around maths (sorry I'm English). But what if maths only worked in the reality that we know and can see...not understand as yet. Then we simply don't have the elements to understand the other fundamental elements to reality, or what we perceive as reality.

I have read with interest the posts on this thread, and there is a simple human trait raising itself time and time again. The need to know, and understand. What if we do get disclosure, will it be full and unedited? I doubt it. What if we are not alone, and the reason given for them being here is simply that they just are, and they themselves don't have the answers?

As for the argument about Demons and God, is it not possible that these things can co-exist if at all?

What if, we are 'actually' the lab rats in an experiment, where no-one really has control. The ultimate controllers being these 'others'?

If the disclosure is based around fact, the conspiracy mongers will find a way to pick holes and create their own understanding if the answer isn't 'good enough' for them to comprehend.

If you were able to raise a human in isolation, so that they were untainted by others views, or teachings, what would they make of their existence?

Let me finish by asking one final question.

If you were in control, and you had knowledge of something that could cause the possible loss of control and ultimately power, would you release it into the public domain? Would the US be seen as the ultimate super power then?

Let me know what you think..... I'm not a registered user, just someone who has taken an interest.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Honestly guys, if you were told today, that big bug eyed visitors from far far away could literally come tonight and snatch you out of bed, and there's nothing you can do about it, wouldn't there be a panic? Or at least people wouldn't go to sleep for a while. Or say they were friendly, but would drop in and take DNA and biological samples with the logic "hey, we'll just wipe their memory of the event". What of these, nd much more horrific possibilities, of which there is corraborating unverified evidence.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by dashen]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
[edit on 14-1-2009 by dashen]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I don't think that the reaction upon disclosure can be entirely divorced from what is been disclosed or from the context within it takes place.

I can see different things been disclosed and different contexts within which it happens:
1. Situation where we are in such dire situation that without outside help all we have to look forward is Armageddon. Collapse of an oil based economy as oil runs out for example. Then they show up with the solution. Not so bad IMHO
2. Disclosure is made and the message is "We don't really know what their intentions are, we don't know what planet they come from, all we know is that we have these crashed craft and a few bodies... This is scary as hell, this is the scenario described by this thread. The unknown element is what makes it scary.
3. They come here and start abducting us for food. Well, that speaks for itself.

I just don't think that disclosure would happen under scenario 2. which in fact fits with the UFO hypothesis of visitation and coverup. One can safely assume that if UFO's really had crashed (and I happen to believe they have) they would have every reason to keep it secret. One can only speculate as to why the secrecy continues, and one possibility includes that we still don't know enough about it, them, whatever.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba
what if the ufo disclosure came back as "we have never been contacted by aliens and we have nothing to show that aliens have ever been here".

Well, that's the rub, isn't it? The real question about disclosure is always going to be, "What kind of disclosure would you accept as the truth?"

For most people, the kind of thing you'd accept as the truth is the kind of thing you already believe. If you believe there are alien spaceships flying around, then if somebody discloses that, yep, sure enough, alien spaceships are flying around, then you'd believe you were being told the truth. If somebody disclosed that there's no proof of aliens or spaceships, and that the whole thing was basically an odd mental process, you'd say those disclosure people were lying.

So there's a feeling among a lot of people that there will never really be such a thing as "disclosure." Unless somebody tells you what you want to hear, you'll always think they're lying, or at the very least not telling you the whole story.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If the ET's came down with lots of money to give everyone would love them..afterall...the world is full of greedy bastards.

Or.

Maybe the people of different races, religions, and countries would stop fighting one another and realize they can just be bigots towards the aliens instead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join