It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure – The Harsh Reality

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps interesting for some.

For many it is finally time for UFO Disclosure, and the sooner the better.
For years I hoped for the same, but after many years [37] of studying that phenomenon I have a very bad feeling about the impact and consequences of such a disclosure.

Here is an in my opinion very interesting and factual article about the indeed Harsh Reality of UFO Disclosure from Patrick Cooke.

Here a small part of it.

In Conclusion
The media has also formed the mainstream perception of UFOs and unearthly visitors through books, television series, documentaries, the print media, and movies. Just a simple assessment of the way this has been portrayed in the best known movies involving "alien" visitors shows what that perception is. Here is a list:

Alien, The Andromeda Strain, The Arrival, The Blob, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Cocoon, The Colony, Contact, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Deep Star Six, Dreamcatcher, E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial, Earth vs. the Flying Saucers, The Fifth Element, Fire in the Sky, Forbidden Planet, I Married a Monster From Outer Space, Independence Day, Interceptor Force, Invasion Earth: The Aliens Are Here, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Invasion, It Came From Outer Space, Lifeforce, Mars Attacks!, The Martian Chronicles, Men in Black, Not of This Earth, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Predator, Signs, Species, Starship Troopers, They Are Among Us, They Live, The Thing, The War of the Worlds, When Worlds Collide, The X-Files - Fight the Future, and Xtro.

Of the 40 movies listed, (over 50 with sequels included), about 90% portray "alien" visitors as a threat to humanity, either bent on the destruction of the planet or its most intelligent two-legged inhabitants. In other words, it is an extremely negative view. And, the portrayal of UFOs and their occupants in other forms of media is just as negative. Added to this discouraging reality the fact that the major institutions of government, the military, big business, science, education, religion, archeology, history, and the media don't seem to have any logical reason to portray UFOs as beneficial to the human race, and we have a very serious problem many in the UFO community have not considered. And, also, in the equation are those within the UFO community, who have already, unjustifiably, declared UFOs and their occupants a danger to humanity or a satanic deception. One would be hard pressed to find any in society who would not be, at least, highly suspicious of the agenda of the UFO, which is the result of over a century of negative conditioning.

There will be a UFO disclosure and it is probably very close to happening, but it would seem that rolling out the red carpet, an extension of welcome and friendship, and an invitation to the United Nations may not be the results of such an event. The code will probably be red, not the carpet, anxiety and fear will be the most likely attitude, and the United Nations will not meet to welcome the visitors, but to call an emergency session to deal with this newly perceived threat to humanity. E.T, will not ask to "phone home", but will be told to "go home". What happens after that will probably be stranger than any science fiction movie could ever portray.

UFO disclosure may eventually reveal much more than we ever imagined.

UFO Disclosure – The Harsh Reality by Patrick Cooke.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
That is really interesting. I'm sure disclosure will really freak out the following communities:

Really religious people
Scientists and doctors concerned with disease
Evolutionists
Creationists
Little kids
The elderly
People who think the government has told them everything
Animals and plants who may not react well with new compounds or virus-type things
People in the field of research
People in the field of education
and Partridges in Pear Trees everywhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

For years I hoped for the same, but after many years [37] of studying that phenomenon I have a very bad feeling about the impact and consequences of such a disclosure.

I'm right there with you. Having had an interest in the subject for maybe a little bit longer, I used to think it would be the most wonderful thing ever to happen. But now, if anything of the like ever happens, all I can see is how disruptive and potentially destructive it would be.

It's not even a question as to whether or not we are ready for such a thing, mentally, spiritually, or whatever. I don't think anybody could ever be ready for coming face to face with some other kind of assumedly superior creature or entity over whom we have no chance of control. We would be entirely at their mercy, if they even had such a concept. We would instantly drop at least one very big rung on the evolutionary ladder, if not the food chain.

I just can't see where that would please many people other than the coldest scientists.

Our only possible hope would be to discover these creatures are very, very far away. So far away that they would likely never be able to get to us. So they can be studied as a curiosity for a few hundred years, without immediate risk. But even then... our paranoia wouldn't let us sleep with somebody out there who might be able to get to us, or who could be hiding undetected from us. Waiting to eat us or enslave us or whatever. Maybe it wouldn't make any difference how far away they were.

Anyway, every time I try to imagine the reaction, I always envision the same thing. Brief jubilation, followed quickly by us tearing ourselves apart.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well in 90% of the time, a movie about Aliens where there is no conflict, would be kinda boring right? I wouldn't take hollywood as a barometer of human reality..they are just there to entertain us. I pay $12 to see crap blow up! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Freak out is an understatement lol

If we found out that we are not alone here on this lil old rock wizzing about into infinity and whatever next...

I think the entire world would explode lol!!! we just cant cope..

In my opinion it would be better to find it than for it to come here "would seem godlike" tech wise..

But it for sure affect humans like no other thing yet other than god imself coming down here and saying hi guys im back!!!

I mean i just ask myself what would meeting an alien mean for me?

what could i understand from it? could i cope? well i cope with every other life form "will it kill me?" ill soon find out lol but if its not and its here to say hi then what els are we ment to do? we base our life on science math ect so its possible life is out there.. but if it is here already i think people are better off not knowing anytime soon..

Use the tech to further mankinda yes but keep the "aliens" out the picture..

thats what seems to be going on imo

good thread tho s+f

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Very well presented thread. S & F from me. It's very hard to predict what the overall reaction of disclosure would be. But for me, the bottom line is the truth.

Whatever that is, I think we all deserve to know it. Whatever that brings, we will be forever richer for having it. Society will come to accept any truth once given enough time to realise it as an absolute.

And I can't help but think that IF 'they' are here, that alone is an extraordinary accomplishment. The vastness of space stands as the proof of their technological achievements. And thereby, if they came all this way to wipe us out, enslave us, or whatever, what could they possibly be waiting for? They could have done it centuries ago, likely with the greatest of ease.

Again IF 'they' are here and so are we, then they almost certainly mean us no harm. And if this proves to be the truth, then society will come to accept it as such. Could be pretty bumpy at first though. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
But all this is assuming UFO disclosure ever occurs in any of our lifetimes or EVER!

It certainly would have such an impact, but I think it's necessary because it's the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

Well said it.

The amount of learning if aliens are real is like amazing "tech" wise. I got into the subject becouse of the tech side of things.. didnt really bother about the "alien" aspect "god" ect.. just thought logicaly about the tech or the ideas.

But im just me, some people would go off there nutt knowing there is aliens.. becouse it totaly goes agaisnt god theory

God says we are alone.. we are his lil creation and behave!!! or ill come back n take you all out "armagedon"..

neways if aliens are here that totaly makes god look like more than a farther with a kid he knew but never told you it..

Anger rage confusion people would go ape..

if we find bugs.. thats a big step !!! lets find bugs first lol

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Disclosure will be freaking out fundamentalists, only, a very small percentage of the population. So, the majority are held hostage by the few. Or rather, this is just their excuse so they can keep us in the dark like mushrooms, and continue to feed us BS nonstop, while they rake in the whole world's resources to themselves. They're going disclose if they have to be MADE TO!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think this fellow David Flynn has figured it out: watcher.boardzero.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

Yes but the real freak out will be when the aliens tell all people the true history of planet Earth, and the human race, which at least some of them actually created from stock already here, naturally, or the product of an exodus from another world. Through years of study and research, I myself have found out, on the true history of Earth, maybe 10-20% of the story. I would give most anything to hear the rest of it! I have to think Obama will be the disclosure president, the ban the FED president, the stopper of worldwide wars president, but I am left to wonder and to worry for this man, for the last who tried to change the system status quo was murdered in Dallas. I have emailed his transition team with my vision of America, and i warned him and his team about this. I can only hope he listens.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There's little evidence WE have seen to suggest a disclosure will happen in our lifetime.

And the fact is few people will care. Only a minority of us, those who post on websites like this will effected. The next day will come, people will still go to work, come home and feed their families. Many people care not about things which don't directly effect them.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
agreed..

I think its better to do it undercover and not tell anyone.. Yet !!

I mean its the big super question here!! are we alone??!??!!

this event will be like armagedon on the human mind in many many ways... fireball from the sky fourth horse of the apoc.. that thing could be a ufo lol..

I aint got a clue but it would totaly change EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of our life as we know it...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thanks Space you have realy got me thinking on that one

Sometimes when you get what you want it is not always a good thing.

Star & Flagged

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although i would love it to happen i doubt it will in my lifetime. Until the PTB can be totally forgiven for any lies, coverups, deaths/assasinations resulting from security breeches etc then we stand no chance. They need a way out from being blamed for anything, and even then it will only happen if they want it to or are forced to before ET does ( which is unlikely ). But for arguments sake lets say it might. Sure their would be an initial shock wave that has some effect but how much depends on how much they disclose or the nature in which they share the information. If they were to say ET is real but they are of no threat then not a lot would change in my opinion apart from a rise in the general interest etc. Should they say we have made contact then that would change things im sure & if they say ET are a threat that will cause some anxiety & fear.
I would love disclosure to happen believe me - i just dont think it will.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I think the only time it will happen is if we are in some real agreement on what it is to be alive here on the rock..

What is it to be alive? Respect? understanding? forgivness?

Its both moral and yet at the same try.. to understand what it is.. to be here.

Its not just about aliens its about us are we as humans ready to work as a team and stop fking each other based on power and ideoligy?

I fear not, our armagedon is for me not even asking a question and thats depessing we dont..

what is the goal of the human race? just to survive and rip each other off?

great.. im happy i dont live forever if thats the case.. bring on rapture heh...

Just wanted to have a bit of a rant.. as its relivent!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The harsh reality of UFO ET and its technology is that it all falls in the black operations and that alone is outside of the checks and balances of congressional oversight..in other words, it is byond the reach of law.

The only way disclosure will happen is if congress changes the laws so that it brings all this black op junk into the realm of law and an inquery can be done by a congressional pannel to bring it all out.

There is another thread right now trying to convince folks that youtube video and votes will make Obama bring forth disclosure..well unfortunately even the president has no authority over the black operations organizations who are outside of the law of the country and outside of constitutional checks and balances.

A nobil effort by those, but I think they are going to find out the hard way that unless there is a major push to change the laws and bring the black operations organizations that hide and hord all this technology and knowledge about UFO and ET's, none of it will happen.

That is the harsh reality.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That has been my exact feelings as to why we haven’t had full disclosure. There was supposedly a study done back in the 50s when Supposedly Majestic 12 was in full swing and this was their very premise for not disclosing.

Concluding that it would cause the fabric of our known society to collapse into anarchy do to the public losing faith in the established authorities and become disillusioned with religion which by the way is needed to help control the masses even though it comes to odds with most civil governments of the world.

Also lets look at our own human history for examples of when a more advanced culture comes into contact with a less advanced one, the lesser one has always been destroyed by the more advanced one so in essence Earth societies would fall apart. We could potentially as mentioned above dissolve into anarchy and the powers that be would crumble.

Earth would tear itself apart with lost faith in God, Governments, and ourselves this is was suggested all those years ago some say from the first real study on the subject by Majestic 12 which crossed then president Eisenhower’s desk and he did not groove on it.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I totally agree. What happens when most ETs look just like us, laugh, feel sad, get mad, joke?

Oh my...what if they arent demons and a trick of the devil? What will we do then?

What if they help us all get well and be less insane and physically sick?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The harsh reality here is, that NONE of you know that ANY ufos are "alien" "extraterrestrial" "spaceships" from other "planets". Why don't you go do some research, ala google and youtube, and see for yourselves, that sightings of these ufos and 'grays' go back thousands of years on this earth. Even though the phenomenon behaves more paranormal and interdimensionally, than like "spacecraft", you'all keep believing, as in -belief- and -faith- that John Podesta and President Obama, are going to hold a press conference, and announce that the friendly little Martians and Venusians are ready to ssshhhhaaaarrrre with all of us, free zero point energy, and tell you there is no God, so that you are free to 'do it' with groups, children, furniture, animals, power tools, etc., and have it not be immoral.
The harsh reality is,-----think again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join