It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Cross and the End of Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The masonic linking was a great job.His deciphering of the latin inscription was even better.But his scientific tie in with mythos and Hopi ledgend was spectacular.
Alchemy has been hidden from the people in general for many years by the religious orders.We commoners are not considered the "chosen" or I guess you could say we are not eliete. We are considered not worthy to know the secrets of the universe.I'm glad J.W. did all that research.It has opened up many avenues of research for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Ye. Everything Weidner claims is backed with concrete evidence and everything falls into place.

You can look into whatever he says, as I have, and find his supporting evidence and more!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Awesome!

I think everyone should watch the videos.

I love the way so many things are coming to "light", particularly interesting was the explanation of the Black Madonna, or Isis as being behind the Sun.

Wow.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Very good. S&F!

Originally posted by Portugoal
And after the world's population is obliterated, it defintely will be a NWO and a one world-government situation. So it is all going to go to plan.

Makes me understand the Georgia Guidestones a lot more. It says the world's population shall not exceed 500,000,000. I don't think they plan to kill us off. I think they know it's going to happen anyway, and afterwards they won't let it exceed that number.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks interestedalways

reply to post by NuclearPaul

Exactly. If the Masons of the "Elite" want a one-world government and want to be able to control, all they have to do is wait for 2012. Than it would be easy to control the remaining population. They only have to wait and watch.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Portugoal]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
what i wonder is who is going to care about a government when people are fighting to survive in the new world that will come after.

What im saying is that it will be easy to control everyone after 2012, why do everything they are now, just seems pointless

in my opinion the LHC is a device to stop 2012's effects on earth, but we will see won't we

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LHC?

Like someone above said--> mere mortals can't change the ways of the universe. I doubt any device would help us. Besides, people will look for leadership and these "elite" probably already have a plan in place to prepare for the events to come and the time period after that.

Commoners are the weak, and the weak always look up to the strong. Gotta remember that.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And also, I implore everyone to take one hour out of your weekend to watch this video! It is well worth it as your others ATSers have shown by flagging the thread and commenting.

You will not be disappointed!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Any one else??

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you know in nostradamus' lost book there is a part were he says

"there will be a solar eclipse more dark and gloomy then any since the creation of the world."

sounds like the dust settling on the sun after the alignment

seems like the cross has gone public to the masses

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-1-2009 by tankthinker]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This video has prompted me to do some further research on the ideas expressed within it.

I am most certainly glad that I took the time to watch it. I see keys that were not available to me before I watched it.

I also encourage anyone interested in finding more understanding of mysteries to watch. I feel it will not be a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting...but nothing mind blowing,ill give you a star anyway,we all like stars.

Cheers for posting it.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I like stars but I beg to differ: It is mindblowing. In what other video have you seen pieces fall together like in this one?

And tankthinker, the Cross has been known to occult followers ever since Fulcanelli wrote his book because he says it is the rarest thing in chilaism (not an exact quote). BUT only Weidner has been able to decode the message and piece everything together and Weidner's film (this one) hasn't been revealed to the masses.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Visit this thread and subsequent link! Jay Weidner talking about 2012 last year at a conference.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am so glad i took the time to watch this - it had me completely riveted.

Extremely thought provoking and revealing - I feel like I have been waiting for this video for a long time.

Thank you for sharing this - S & F - and urging others to give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.

I'm off to research.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway
I am so glad i took the time to watch this - it had me completely riveted.

Extremely thought provoking and revealing - I feel like I have been waiting for this video for a long time.

Thank you for sharing this - S & F - and urging others to give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.

I'm off to research.

That pretty much says it all. Everyone can take something out of this video.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What do you guys think of the Masonic link? I thought for sure many more people would jump on that.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Really interesting - S&F

So, we need a 'Whos bought what in Peru' Thread then.......

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hm.. i have thought of that... i'll defintely look into it though

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Watched all 6 parts and enjoyed...
thank yo for sharing

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join