It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Solomons Temple be rebuilt, harkening the coming of the "END TIMES?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wow, take a look at the items made for the third Jewish Temple. The monorrah (sp?) is like 6 ft. tall and solid gold!

When the man of sin comes to the forefront probably later this year, he is going to prevent the destruction of Israel, and he is going to barter a deal that allows the Jews to rebuild their temple. The thing they won't know though, is that HE plans to enter it when it is complete and demand to be worshipped.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The new temple is likely to be built in Shiloh

The Dome of the rock will be destroyed by a natural disaster (earthquake)
actually it will be "swallowed up" by the earth

I have sources but I will not post them, This post can be taken as "opinion"

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

When the man of sin comes to the forefront probably later this year, he is going to prevent the destruction of Israel, and he is going to barter a deal that allows the Jews to rebuild their temple. The thing they won't know though, is that HE plans to enter it when it is complete and demand to be worshipped.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, the man of sin is the Dajjal. You will recognise him by his one missing eye and he will rule the world from his throne in Israel. Muslims and Christians await the saviour to smite the Dajjal and free the world of the dark burden of Israel.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
The new temple is likely to be built in Shiloh

The Dome of the rock will be destroyed by a natural disaster (earthquake)
actually it will be "swallowed up" by the earth

I have sources but I will not post them, This post can be taken as "opinion"

What like the Twin Towers. It was swallowed up by the earth after careful preparations. Do you suppose after digging under the blessed mosque, it will collapse?

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM (AFP)

Amin al-Siyam says he is awakened nearly every night by the sound of Jewish settlers tunneling under his east Jerusalem house towards the Old City's deeply sensitive Al-Aqsa Mosque compound. "We hear them at night, under the house. Sometimes the whole building shakes. Then they leave the next morning, early," Siyam says. Siyam lives in the heart of one of the world's most bitterly contested cities, his house sitting above a tunnel that is considered the main fault line in the Middle East conflict.

www.alarabiya.net...

Israel to resume al-Aqsa dig

Israel has decided to resume controversial excavation work outside the al-Aqsa mosque compound in Arab East Jerusalem. The digging, which Israel says will clear the way for construction of a new pedestrian walkway to the Old City compound, sparked angry protests from Muslims when it was begun in February. Some feared the work would damage the foundations of holy sites in the area known to Jews as the Temple Mount and to Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
***** Warning: Personal Opinion Only!

After all my years spent "hanging out" in conspiracy circles, for want of a better word, I have come to the conclusion that when the Dome of the Rock is destroyed, then that will signal the birth of the "New World Religion".

The Vatican have always wanted to move to Jerusalem.

Solomon's Temple will be completed, and in our lifetime.

Black is white and white is black.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a piece in a post above has got me thinking on the return of christ and the temple being rebuilt.

as some people believe that christ will return one day and it will be either to rebuild the temple or will come back when the temple is already built, this leaves an opening for someone to fulfill this prophecy and cause either world bliss or mass murder when nation takes on nation and WW3 breaks out.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well, this David Flynn guy--a mathematical genuis who lives in Israel--has come right out yesterday and said he thinks the 7-year period begins July 11. I have been reading up on him for several days now and I do think he has it narrowed down as close as anyone could. I know we don't need anymore dates, but the Bible did give us signs of when the time is at hand.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by Bombeni

www.youtube.com...

Yes, the man of sin is the Dajjal. You will recognise him by his one missing eye and he will rule the world from his throne in Israel. Muslims and Christians await the saviour to smite the Dajjal and free the world of the dark burden of Israel.

My eye isn't missing. I got an artifical lens implant to take care of the cataract.....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The world is the way it is, precisely because of people like you! Make no mistake that other peoples creativity suffered for your ego! A topic was being discussed overtly which requires creativity, and along you come with your Need to judge and poke fun at. Such has always been the case with small minds! By your own admission on another of your threads you watch cartoons, and if you think for even a moment that you are so powerful as to be unaffected by the nefarious content that so much television programming contains you are only fooling yourself as was just evidenced by you derailing another's passion, with no regard for anyone other than yourself! How long did it take that Gentleman to author that thread?
If the subject was so beneath you why did you expend the effort? Who were the people behind the keyboards discussing something of their choice, bothering no one? How would you feel if someone did the same to you? You are blissfully unaware of what you say with your words, a perfect example of the society in which you were raised. You embody everything that is wrong with this world and are very simply unaware of how!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here are your words on someone else's thread!

OMG, I just read a hint at what this thread is about, and I just cant believe it!! Are you people friggin serious? Your going to continue to dredge up this BS over and over again, when there is absolutely no point to it! If you want to talk about "it" somewhere, go talk about "it" with your stoner buddies or sites that encourage that type of thing!

Seriously! Get the **** over it already! Why is it so important to talk about that? The rules say you cant, thats it!

Maybe some of you guys that bring this up all the time arent actually stoners, but at the very least you are definitely malcontents! You can talk about EVERYTHING under the sun here, except that, and it tweeks you out! So you HAVE to be drama queens and bring this crap up every other day.

Like I said......WHO CARES! GET OVER IT!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
No seriously, this kind of thing just gets under my skin. I wish there was a "beating a dead horse icon" that I could post here, because I so would! You know, like a little smiley face guy with a 2x4 bludgeoning a cartoon horse with x'ed out eyes!

It drives me crazy that people cant just get the heck over this topic! Like theres some sort of hidden agenda! I know it IS a conspiracy site, but honestly! They just dont want people taking about this, for many good reasons, so why constantly bring it up?

(Notice out of respect, I did not use the forbidden term? Im not trying to poop in anyones cheerios here, I just think its ridiculous! )

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
OK, so theres rules. Big deal! Most respected sites have rules, and if you want to be a member, you have to follow them. Not such a difficult concept.

Also, how is this topic relevant to the NWO? Wait- before you answer, it's because you want it to be legal and accepted the same as alcohol, right? So some forums dont want you to discuss it, and the Government says it's illegal, so, there must be a conspiracy? I'm sure there are government officials that make money on it, but it's hardly linked to any relevant NWO theories.

Finally, can you think of any other "category" people who would want to continuously dredge up this subject could belong to? Because I promise you, we all fit into some category based on our beliefs. Why is that so wrong for me to mention?

signature
You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express here and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightnin' crashin' and the thunders rollin' and the rains coming down in sheets thick as lead.... just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake.... yeah ol' Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm square in the eye and says gimme your best shot pal, I can take it!-Big Trouble In Little China

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
OK, so by your line of thinking, (since you cried "FREEDOM" like Mel Gibson in Braveheart) I should be able to go into your house and talk about how cool smoking pot is to your kids, right?

Yes, you have the 1st Amendment, Free Speech, but this is a PRIVATELY OWNED site, which has rules, just like you have in your home.

Oh, and dont forget about your hypocrisy, your post is defending the right to freely talk about "it" on ATS, but your telling me to take my opinions elsewhere? Think before you post man, you sound smarter that way!

signature
You just listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express here and take his advice on a dark and stormy night when the lightnin' crashin' and the thunders rollin' and the rains coming down in sheets thick as lead.... just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake.... yeah ol' Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm square in the eye and says gimme your best shot pal, I can take it!-Big Trouble In Little China

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Also, how is this topic relevant to the NWO? Wait- before you answer, it's because you want it to be legal and accepted the same as alcohol, right? So some forums dont want you to discuss it, and the Government says it's illegal, so, there must be a conspiracy? I'm sure there are government officials that make money on it, but it's hardly linked to any relevant NWO theories.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Actually, Other than the first post from me, the rest of these are treemanx's words, as he felt it his duty to make his opinion known on someone else's thread that was shut down by a moderator shortly after his arrival. So perhaps he will revel in his own intellect and superior command of life liberty and justice for all! Does anyone recall This sites motto?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join