It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity thread=404 error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was trying to read the last post on the thread by Hidden_Hand, Window of Opportunity and I am getting a 404 error.

Was this long running thread closed?

If this was already asked feel free to close thread.

Thanks,

IA

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i wanted to read the second half of the thread

thought OP was quite in tune with how i see things, had excellent insight last night after reading so wanted to complete

where has it gone?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am wondering if this is the right forum for this thread.

Mods? Should it be somewhere else?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I was hoping that since so many were following that thread I might have gotten at least one response.

Oh, I did get one, an anon reply that didn't make it to the thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The staff is looking into the situation.

Sorry for the delay.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
The staff is looking into the situation.

Sorry for the delay.

No problem at all, thank you for the response!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hiddenhands intentions are not good like she/he claims them to be. It is true that Hiddenhand is a luciferian spirit, but there reasons for creating a negative polarity on earth is because luciferians are scared that in 2012 the frequency of earth will get raised to a certain level allowing most of human kind to wake up to the fact we are living on a slave planet controlled by, yes, the luciferians. Currently, all the finacial problems in the world were created by them, so when 2012 comes the majority of the world will focused heavely on getting enough food just to survive. This high negativity will stop us from reaching the next density. Everyone make sure that in the last six months of 2012, no matter what happens, no matter how many people around you are starving or even dying, STAY POSITIVE. You will be rewarded for it in the end.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Funny that a thread like that would be 'gone'
Would be nice to have it back asap.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We seem to be experiencing a technical problem with this thread.

You can find it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

However... for the time being there is a problem with the part of the code that displays the page numbers at the top of the thread.

As a result of this, if you want to view other pages on the thread you will have to type it manually.

Example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The current page is 38.

All of the content is there, you just have to go to it manually at the moment. Also, replying to the thread will work just fine, and activity on the thread will be reflected in the recent posts lists.

We're a bit stumped at the moment, so... sorry about that. But again, all content is there.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It appears SO has resolved the problem.

If it does happen again, please let us know and use the above method to browse it if necessary.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well, there we have it.

Not worth dwelling on, but I always thought it was interesting that on hidden_ hand profile it always and only shows him as having 1 post!

Thanks to the ATS staff for fixing the problem with the thread!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

you are the little dectective aren't you. i've read some of the hidden_hand thread anyway, i like the fact you research the posters!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I stumbled across the same 404 problem a couple of days back with this thread.

I googled around a bit and came across a transcript of the thread somewhere on the net as well, and I read on from that source.

So, the content has been copied elsewhere as well...

AND, after a bit of digging in my browser's history, here it is...
home.comcast.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
We seem to be experiencing a technical problem with this thread.

As a result of this, if you want to view other pages on the thread you will have to type it manually.

All of the content is there, you just have to go to it manually at the moment. Also, replying to the thread will work just fine, and activity on the thread will be reflected in the recent posts lists.

This happened before in the criss angel discussion thread, except there was no 404 error. You could never view anyone's last posts, or find your own that you just posted. I finally figured out typing it in manually would bring up the 'next' page. Sometimes an entire page of posts wasn't accessable.

Also, when I make a post in some threads lately, and it's going to end up on a new page, after clicking reply it doesn't take me to my post - so I have to change the URL manually to the next page to view it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
All these things, including the fact that several people copied the text and reposted it elsewhere, just make the thread a bit more interesting, doesn't it?

I wonder where the OP got the idea for the screen name. Is hidden hand a term used throughout history?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Ive experienced a couple different times trouble on that thread.

I just encourage others to read the entire thread of HH...there is a hidden agenda there and I dont think it is to enlighten anyone...someone is on a ego trip I think.

As always, just humble opinions.....

Also just stopping in to say HI to IA.....hugs and mushy stuff

LV

new topics

top topics

join