It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Questions at a Pro Israel Rally in NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Video from a Pro-Israel Rally Attended by Big-Time NY Dems which Descends into Obscene Calls for 'Wiping Out' Palestinians.

Shocking questions, and even more disturbing answers...

Video link

Full article:

www.alternet.org...

I've never seen such ingorance and blind hatred.
And i know, this is not representtive, but still...

I tip my hat to (Jewish !!!) interviewer Max Blumenthal for posing such daring questions.

I can only hope that the general opinion in Israel is a bit more moderate.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by XyZeR]

edit: i just noticed this was posted in a different thread, but i think this deserves it's own thread, if not: mods delete this one.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by XyZeR]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The Penis part stopped that woman dead in her track.

That face was priceless.

Seriously, some of the stuff they say are absurd. I notice that on some of those answers, there was no question before it so it made it difficult to determine what exact question they were answering. I think a lot of these answers are just based on anger toward the other side. Similar to the sentiments we heard right after 9/11.

Good find.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i cant help but wonder if hitler is sitting in some obscure corner of hell watching all this and smiling. "wipe them all out they are a cancer!"

the more things change the more they remain the same.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by TheRepublic]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know, people had anti-American rallies like this all over the world after we invaded Iraq.

I think that got less publicity here on ATS than all the stuff about Gaza.
My head is about to explode.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
to exspound on what i said earlier:

"We swear we are not going to abandon the struggle until the Last Jew in Europe has been exterminated and is actually dead. It is not enough to isolate the Jewish enemy of mankind-the Jew has got to be exterminated." (Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal, Vol.3, Nuremberg, 1947, p. 36)

"Only when this Jewish bacillus infecting the life of peoples has been removed can one hope to establish a co-operation amongst the nations which shall be built up on a lasting understanding."

quoted in N H Baynes, The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, Oxford University Press, 1942, Volume I, pp.743)

im pretty sure if you replaced the word "jew" with the word "arab" in those quotes many at that rally would have whole hartedly agreed.

...oh irony where art thou?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure all these people were HAMAS agents dressed up as Jews. (That was sarcasm, for people on a short fuse). These people are nuts... but they are as crazy as the KKK or Islamic extremists. You know, they're like that crazy uncle you have that doesn't have a job, asks everyone for cash, and then goes out and buys crystal meth. He's got bad teeth and has no manners at the dinner table, but at the end of the day he's family and you got to deal with him. He dresses awkward and curses a lot, but you know its just that..... talk.

Theres one of those in every family... two in mine.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Clearly the point i was trying to make is lost upon some off you guys...

I mean, how many times have you seen those images on TV of Muslims calling for violence. Almost every day.

How many times have you seen the other side's extreme points of view (that fuel the conflict more then you seem to realise) in the MSM the last few days ?

1 article , by 1 brave (Jewish) reporter, and it get's dismissed as "ah well the other side does the same...so it's not important"

It is the double standards that ruin everything.

What i meant to show is that there are extremists on both sides of the conflict. And they should be as much in the msm as the fanatic Muslims.

top topics

join