posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
I'm not a person who tends toward conspiracy theories so what I'm about to say is a bit outside of my comfort zone. That being said, I believe that
SOMETHING is going on behind the scenes that the general population is unaware of.
1. On Sept 10th 2001, Donald Rumsfeld reported massive amounts of federal money had just disappeared. We all know that over the last several years
more money has come up missing from the government. The next day the tragedy occurred and this was forgotten.
2. The amount of movies, documentaries, and news articles on the prophesies of 2012, the alignment of the planets, planet X, the magnetic poles, solar
storms, etc, have increased a hundred fold (this could be explained by the networks cashing in on the phenomena). However, it has been proven that
these are going to occur, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
3. Several secret meetings have occurred between world leaders over the past several years with no explanation as to what was discussed.
4. Natural disasters and geological events have taken a sudden upturn. For the first time I experienced an earthquake in my home. THAT alone is a
rare event where I live. (Pennsylvania).
5. Advertisements for survival seeds, food, and purchases of gold and other precious metals have blown through the roof. I have never seen such
things in my life.
6. And lastly I'll end with a personal observation. For quite some time, I've felt as though a metaphorical "storm" is coming. I have that
feeling you get in your gut when danger or something similar is near. It's like the quiet before the storm when the air is tense and full of
anticipation. I'm not the only one. Others have asked me if I felt this and it has almost always been the same statement "Can't you feel it in
the air? Like something big is about to happen."
I don't pretend to know what's going to happen, but too many coincidences mean something.