It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the government covering up something here? You decide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanrs

I must say that what you wrote got me curious about what was on that ready site. Now don't get me wrong I love a good chance to point out Government Inadequacy but I found absolutely nothing wrong with the ready site. To play Devil's Advocate, if you are right in saying that the Government knows of an impending world doom (I also believe they do) than the commercial is actually a good thing, meaning that it is telling people to prepare for the worst. Running an ad campaign such as this is a whole lot better than: "Hey guys sorry, but we just found out that the world is going to be totally and utterly destroyed. Oh ya, and it going to happen on the 21st of December of 2012. Millions of you are going to die and there isn’t really a whole lot we can do for you; so, ya good luck!" I’m not saying that it is right that Government keeps this kind of information from us, but could you imagine what kinds of man made disasters we would have to deal with if they did come out and say such a thing. Mass rioting, a break down of basic social services, and basically all the worst parts of all the movies we have seen in the last century. If this is our Government trying to warn us than it about time that they did something right.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by omega007

You bring up some very valid points. A lot of sheepeople are so concerned about what is going to happen in 2012 that they are not looking at what is happening in 2009. While we search the internet for clues to our demise our Government plots it. Stating that they really don't care if what they are doing is constitutional!!! Bills that ultimately lead to a one payer universal heath care, Cape and trade, Banker Bail outs and using TARP fund to pay down our national debt are just the beginning. Thank you friend for reminding us to stay vigilante.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanrs

Anyone remember Y2K?? The remarkable thing about marketing is how to exploit fear. is something going to happen in 2012? Yes like so many times before a day like that will come and go. Like man has evolved the planet we occupy is ever changing. things here on earth happen slower, bt it does happen. Remember the best marketing ploys often play on fear. Before life on this planet came about how many times did venus pass in front of the sun?? How many solar eclipses have come and gone??? That calendar is the end of a pattern, like other things in nature when one thing ends another begins. Man survived the last time this happened and most likly we will this one; I just hope we get smarter about the world we live on

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm not a person who tends toward conspiracy theories so what I'm about to say is a bit outside of my comfort zone. That being said, I believe that SOMETHING is going on behind the scenes that the general population is unaware of.
1. On Sept 10th 2001, Donald Rumsfeld reported massive amounts of federal money had just disappeared. We all know that over the last several years more money has come up missing from the government. The next day the tragedy occurred and this was forgotten.
2. The amount of movies, documentaries, and news articles on the prophesies of 2012, the alignment of the planets, planet X, the magnetic poles, solar storms, etc, have increased a hundred fold (this could be explained by the networks cashing in on the phenomena). However, it has been proven that these are going to occur, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
3. Several secret meetings have occurred between world leaders over the past several years with no explanation as to what was discussed.
4. Natural disasters and geological events have taken a sudden upturn. For the first time I experienced an earthquake in my home. THAT alone is a rare event where I live. (Pennsylvania).
5. Advertisements for survival seeds, food, and purchases of gold and other precious metals have blown through the roof. I have never seen such things in my life.
6. And lastly I'll end with a personal observation. For quite some time, I've felt as though a metaphorical "storm" is coming. I have that feeling you get in your gut when danger or something similar is near. It's like the quiet before the storm when the air is tense and full of anticipation. I'm not the only one. Others have asked me if I felt this and it has almost always been the same statement "Can't you feel it in the air? Like something big is about to happen."

I don't pretend to know what's going to happen, but too many coincidences mean something.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkurth2000

yeah, I saw that piece on Rumsfield stating all that money being lost and then after the attack he was questioned. You can see it in his body language and smirks on his face that he knew about this event. How convenient also that building 7 is where his base of operations was located. All those paper trails gone in one moment in time.

It is kind of interesting that all these cash for gold commercials are airing all of the sudden. Why not a few years ago? Are they trying to appease their Anunnaki overlords when they show up? I kind of laugh at that but still you never know.

Didn't they also print another 2.3 trillion dollars just for the hell of it? I can't remember his name at the moment it starts with a B. damn it is on the tip of my tongue.

Don't forget all those billionare's donating all their funds to a "charity" just for the sake of 'kindness'. Humans are never that generous.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join