It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama already hated before he even took office!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I predict this is going to be the worst presidency in U.S. history. Already hes already hated by the world before he even took office.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

He may be widely hated but he is also more loved than any recent president. And the people who love him won't blame him when the deep recession we are in the middle of turns into a depression.

The only thing Obama could really do to screw up his following is if he gets us involved in another war.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Obama will never see a second term.

Like Carter, he'll go in with some good intentions, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

It will likely be one foul-up after another.

Mark my word. By the time he's running for reelection, inflation will be running at double digits, and everyone will be so sick of his other smaller mistakes that the people will want . . . .

CHANGE!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Another war by Obama......(the Constitutionally unqualified) count on it......Pakistan. Anyway you look at it, we the people are screwed once again.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What are these pictures?

Who are these people and why are they angry?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I agree with your statements and were we as a nation will be in the next 4 years. Change isnt always a good thing when drastic measures will be need to fix economy, and even peoples outlooks.
Also the worlds outlook at Americans are at a long time low that any good thats comes out of his presidency wont matter.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MREALE]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
He may be widely hated but he is also more loved than any recent president.

Unfortunately the people who love us aren't the ones who attack us.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
“Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who just magically “inspires” by giving speeches.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Of course he's hated. He's been hated for a long time. He's hated here on ATS.

These pictures appear to be a demonstration in support of the people of Gaza at the Swiss Embassy in Tehran. Oh, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

People are sick.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Give the poor lad a chance. He will do everything in his power to give the US a better image. The question is if other countries will give him the chance to do so?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
thanks BH, but, but,

I,

uh,

Don't know what to say.

I am trying to be fair, I will give the guy a chance, I guess they like I are highly suspicious of all politicians.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Give the poor lad a chance. He will do everything in his power to give the US a better image. The question is if other countries will give him the chance to do so?

Image, I am not sure I am looking for an image,

Image at what price?

I doubt it matters.

[edit on 043131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone says! I like him. I like his persona and I think he has a good head on his shoulders. You can defy me all you want but it's my choice and I like him.

I'm gonna get a bumper sticker for my car once the winter's over... someone took my peace sign off my car in a parking lot so I need to replace that one, too.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
I don't care what anyone says! I like him. I like his persona and I think he has a good head on his shoulders. You can defy me all you want but it's my choice and I like him.

I'm gonna get a bumper sticker for my car once the winter's over... someone took my peace sign off my car in a parking lot so I need to replace that one, too.

Like yes, that is interesting how we like and dislike people, sometimes at first impression,

Someone can make a good leader, even if one dislikes the person.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

He may be widely hated but he is also more loved than any recent president. And the people who love him won't blame him when the deep recession we are in the middle of turns into a depression.

The only thing Obama could really do to screw up his following is if he gets us involved in another war.

No offence but you must be young.

I have lived long enough to know that Presidents always get blamed for stuff they had no control over and get praise for things they had nothing to do with. I to was once starry eyed and Naïve trust me within 6 months the Honey Moon with Obama will be over when people reach into their pockets and only feel their leg.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I remember alot of people liking Clinton at the begining of his term, but then again Obama isnt Clinton, Oh, wait alot of the former clinton staff has been reintroduced into Obamas administration so I guess we will see what kinda trouble ensues from that.

new topics

top topics

join