It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on International Banking and Gaza 1-12-09 Must see!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

you just hit the nail squarely on the head sir!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not only that, but now Obama has nominated a person for Treasury secretary that didn't pay taxes on $270,000 in income, and when he is confronted with it, he pays HALF of the taxes. Then when the vetting team catches THAT, he reluctantly pays the other half, and yet, the NOMINATION has not been withdrawn. Is THIS what we want for a new Treasury Secretary,
What happened to "CHANGE" and transparency.
If he does this with his own taxes, imagine what he'll do with OUR tax money.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a Freemason and is either knowingly or unwittingly aiding with the Hegalian Dialectic process. Out of the Chaos will come there Order and Obama is their front man to deliver the goods...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the best and really only true voice for the citizens of the United States of America. It's sad that the rest of the politicians are either too wrapped up in making themselves rich from hurting the common man, or too scared to voice their own opinions and stand up in front of congress and speak out for what they believe in.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Ron Paul at Financial Services Hearing 1/13/09

Thought i'd as this vid to the thread as well....he's basically saying that central economic planning won't work...and a central economic advisor will not work. All that talk about who it should be is a failure as it will not work anyway.

He speaks for a whopping 1:46. I guess that's time they are allotted?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

LoneGunMan:

You are not alone. Not in your reasoning, not in what your gut tells you, and not in your future action. I have been buying ammo every week since the election. Stockpiling. Unfortunately I feel that I'll be using it - sooner rather than later. I hope I'm wrong.

God be with us.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

That's why Dr. Ron Paul is not our president today !

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

IT'S REALLY SAD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN AMERICA.
This web site has the best political videos on the net just scroll down to watch all the videos of your choice.

www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

I wish if I had different opinion about Obama even if I voted 4 him
but I do really believe & I wish if I'm wrong about him that Mr. Obamah
will not make any difference than the others ,but his pick shows otherwise !
EVERY SINGLE ONE IS PRO-WAR ! How can he end the war ?
on the economy,no one of his picks will help the people but the big fat cats.
One of his economic team FORGOT TO PAY HIS TAX !!! ???
What did they say about it ?
EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES !
I'm wondering what UNCLE SAM would do if it was me or you !
YES,I'm not happy but what else can we do ?Why can't we have a
president of our choice ? what's wrong with RON PAUL ?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

Please go to this web site it has a lot of political videos but you need
to scroll down in order to watch many many more .
www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mark38

Obama complains about the war in Iraq yet he supports going into afganistan (spelled wrong i know). He promises to get Bin Laden. But what will that prove? Nothing...because another will take his place. By attacking the "enemy" we have made more "enemies."

We feed their fire. We need to leave them alone...let them resolve their conflicts on their own. Most countries don't want us butting in anyway...we need to get out...bring all the troops home...from everywhere. It's time to defend our borders and coasts. This is what i feel needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

We feed their fire. We need to leave them alone...let them resolve their conflicts on their own. Most countries don't want us butting in anyway...we need to get out...bring all the troops home...from everywhere. It's time to defend our borders and coasts. This is what i feel needs to be done.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. In addition, Obama is making threats about starting a war with Pakistan. His advisers are telling him that he needs 100,000 more troops than the US has. I would not be surprised to see a call for a draft sometime in his administration.
Yes, we do need to defend our borders. Homeland Security is a joke. Right now, every terrorist in the world knows that they can enter the US by crossing the Mexican-US border, along with all the illegal Mexican and Central Americans crossing, with virtually no attempt to stop them.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

In addition, Obama is making threats about starting a war with Pakistan. His advisers are telling him that he needs 100,000 more troops than the US has. I would not be surprised to see a call for a draft sometime in his administration.

Oh no...he better not even think about doing this..and a draft? I think that would cause a HUGE uproar if that was imposed. He's be sealing his fate of one term with that.

Yes, we do need to defend our borders. Homeland Security is a joke. Right now, every terrorist in the world knows that they can enter the US by crossing the Mexican-US border, along with all the illegal Mexican and Central Americans crossing, with virtually no attempt to stop them.

Exactly. We need to defend and protect our country...not by attacking...but by ACTUALLY DEFENDING. We are stretched out to thin. Bring them home!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Today is a Great day in history. Today will make our country stronger. Today we start the march to a new constitution and run our country the way she needs to be ran. Today we shall all rise pick up our arms and free her from this power that has us tied down. Everything is corrupt.
Even cops are corrupt we are trying to fight gangs with organized goverment ran gangs that rep blue and red gang at the same time. every gang has a code, every gang has a purpose, and every gang has gangsters to do there diry work.
Us as the people of the United States, formerly the greatest country in the world with rights of freedom now we cant walk are god damn dog down the sidewalk without a leash. there needs to be another cival war so we should start now before the goverment becomes to powerful.
it is simple for some terrorist orginazation to infiltrate our system all they need is a few people in polotics and the rest is history they will tear everything out from the inside and turn us communist we will have nothing today we need to stand up

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Each time Ron Paul speaks, it seems to be with increasing urgency. He really is a man for the people and so his voice reflects the desperation of the downtrodden average person. Even those who disagree with his politics must be able to see that he's genuine and uncorrupted - one of the few.

I'm jealous. I wish we had a politician to admire like him in the UK.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just left the military after 14 1/2 years. To go into another war would not only be devastating to the economy, I don't see the American people standing for it. Look, we all have our doubts about what the American public will or will not stand for. But I really don't see them saying ok to another war, or to a draft. IF Obama calls for a draft, I can easily see the American public standing together and saying no. If they decide to anyway, well they didn't listen to the American public, and then we will have to see what happens. Since the start of the Iraq War, many US Troops have gone to Canada to escape having to go to war. How many more would do that if they imposed a draft? You want to see Great Depression II? You want to see it worse than the first? Go ahead and start another war. Have three battlefronts going on at the same time. Then you truly leave our borders open, and allow for the US to be attacked worse than we ever have been. I wish I knew more about Ron Paul before so I could have cast my ballot for him. He seems to be the only one that we hear of that speaks up and let's us know about it. Makes me really wonder about this so called training exercise. Last time we had one of those on this scale, 9/11 happened. I had some of my Marines sent to Quantico and New York for this so called training exercise. So what false flag to we see this time?
The economy is going to hell in a handbasket, Americans are pissed. I do agree with some that too many Americans would rather sit in front of the TV and veg out. Some people need to escape reality for a bit. But I think the other problem is the majority of Americans don't know what to do. If they have no faith in their leaders, then they will have no faith that by making phone calls they can get someone recalled. I always hear cries about impeaching Bush and Cheney, but why don't you hear anything about Pelosi? Under her charge, Congresses approval rating has never been this low in the HISTORY of congress. She vowed to get us out of Iraq, didn't happen. She vowed the first 100 days of Congress they would get more done than any previous congress. Well, unless you count vacations, they failed miserably. She vowed bi-partisan politics, nope didn't happen. They $700 Billion dollars is halfway gone, and to Congress it is acceptable to not find out what happened to the money. WTF? This Congress has had a very significant hand in destroying our economy, and our way of life. Some of you blame Bush, but give Obama the free pass. Already we are hearing "Well, we know that the President doesn't really make the decisions" WHAT? Then why are you same people crying for Bush to be put in jail if the President doesn't make the decisions?
Some of this may have gotten a little off topic, and I apologize. I feel this is all intertwined together.
Ron Paul is one of the few that continually stands up and argues against this congress and if we had more people like him in Congress, we could keep them in check. Since it seems we have only one, let's hope Knight Riders old adage of "One man can make a difference" can at some point come into play.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stinger94

I agree with much of what you said. The problem is that people are fooled into blaming the opposite political party that they "think" they stand for. They are both the same...both corrupt...both spending our money...both supporting wars...both telling us lies.

People need to quit thinking about what side they pick. Look at them both together. Look at how pitiful both parties are. They are a disgrace. They don't stand for anything that this country was once built on. It's embarrassing. Lives are lost because of these people and they keep getting elected.

The whole key to me is the media. If word does not get out then nothing is going to change because to many people would rather sit on their ass and not worry about it. After all...American Idol is on so who has time for a silly thing like saving our country from turning into something unrecognizable.

Off topic:

Just wanted to thank you for your service to the country. 14 1/2 years is a long time.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
it is fun to sit hear and read all of the posts and know none of you are going to do anything. the time for sitting around and complaing are over, the time for taking back what was given to us and our childern is here. freedom is a bitch because everyone wants it, but they also want to control it. it stems from every civilization ever conceived, a democracy to govern over what you do with the benifit of being free, but gradually that freedom is eroded by people who feel they are better and more suited to tell you what you need. through all of this every major civilization has fallen because of greed and power by the so called rulers of the people the democracy falsehood. the rulers over our heads see us as stupid and we take that and complain. you want to make it about the middle class but it really lays on all of our shoulders. take the time and educate someone any one who wants to listen. tell them your ideas and give them information and websites and tell them to prove you wrong. it is about helping the ignorant because that is what we all are until the truth is thrust upon you. my whole world changed with finding truths and uncovering truth. but this did not come naturally because i constantly made fun of my friend when he would tell me about recent events and how he believed that the events were made possible by our goverenment. then he started to bring in information and documentaries in to watch and it started waking me up to the horrors that i was ignoring. free information is there and everywhere on the internet. watch the movie "zeitgeist" google it and watch it for free. it will change you and all who watch it, you will question all that is force fed to you through the media who are owned and controled by the very force that needs to be overthrown. look up 11110, google it, it is the reason jfk was assasanated. share with everyone you know that is how the movement will be started, stop complaing and educate your family, friends, neighbors, friends of friends. i know, no one wants to look like that crazy ass everyone runs from when they come to talk, that is why you educate yourself and find facts and then relate them to the people you are talking to. everyone is an ass sometimes but if the person leaves thinking about what you where talking about you may have done something to enlightin them. education is key, that is why everyone is dumbed down and blind to all around.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Ron Paul is the only decent politician there. The rest of them are spinless cowards and puppets who will go to thier grave not having done anything worthwhile in thier lifetime.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

Well... the woman from Florida at the beginning that yielded her time to Ron Paul is obviously one more that is decent.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Individuals who speak the truth are vilified. It is outrageous what was said about Dr Paul during the primaries...especial by the members of his own party.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join