It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on International Banking and Gaza 1-12-09 Must see!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Dr. Paul's comments on a few issues....and once again...making sense. He's right...we need to stay out of the Israel/Gaza conflict. It's time the US started to mind it's own business and take care of it's OWN business...not everyone elses.

Edit to add: Pay attention at 2:40. Purposely changing the time so they could avoid argument!?! WTH!!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We need more people like this guy. Someone who really cares about his country and the people within it.

I love the fact that he gives us these tidbits of information...exposing the idiots for what they are.

Thanks RP! At least we have someone speaking truth.

Edit to add:

He is referring to the bill that was brought up last week...the one were he seemed angry about in the vid here.

This may explain why he seemed angry...as if he needed more reason to be. They were trying to keep him quiet.....this is outrageous!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Good post. Starred and Flagged. Congress pulls this garbage all the time, railroading things through without debate, changing times at the last minute, suspending the rules, etc. They are nothing but an electefd body of crooks, with the exception of a few decent Americans like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Congress pulls this garbage all the time, railroading things through without debate, changing times at the last minute, suspending the rules, etc.

I didn't know they could do this....this should be illegal. This is not what a government based on freedom does.

Prof...i need to quit watching this stuff...one of these days my head is going to explode..lol....there is always another thing to be angry at the goverment for.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's not the government - it the conjoined twins of evil - the Republican and Democratic parties!

We lost our parties to the robber barons of old (not to mention a few others).

They have destroyed, and continue destroying, the American experiment with every self-serving step they take.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
US lonely opposition keeps voice up... Cant say how US people should thank this guy, but he deserve it all... Without this guy my last hope to better USA would be gone long time ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It's not the government - it the conjoined twins of evil - the Republican and Democratic parties!

The evil twin sock puppets in Washington are worthless pieces of shi*

The Federal reserve is running the country now.

Ron Paul is the only decent politician there. The rest of them are spinless cowards and puppets who will go to thier grave not having done anything worthwhile in thier lifetime.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So this is it? This is all that is left? Ron Paul? One guy speaking out? ONE PERSON!?!?! This is what is left of actual liberty and justice in this country? This is what we pay taxes for?

No wonder everyone hates us....we don't even practice what we preach...country is ran by a bunch of scam artists and liars.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So Bernanke is meeting with the Central banks in private and we just sit here and take it. While we keep losing everything. families being thrown out because they raised there interest rate higher than they can afford because they were in an ARM mortgage and they want to hand out more money to the crooks.

We need armed conflict now. Or we become surfs in the country our forefathers died in for us to not be just surfs.

They are crashing the economy on purpose so we will get so desperate we will work for third world wages. WTF is wrong with us?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So Bernanke is meeting with the Central banks in private and we just sit here and take it.

Yep...we sit and take it. Until the majority of the public can somehow figure out what is really going on and where we are headed...it's never going to change.

I thought more would be angry about this....guess I was wrong? At least by the responses i seem to be. I guess it's getting so bad that nothing is surprising to some anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I got two good reason.....Food Stamps and Welfare.

Take that away and congress will be overwhelmed in one day.

People have gotten to independent on the system, sorry but it's the truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I thought more would be angry about this....guess I was wrong? At least by the responses i seem to be. I guess it's getting so bad that nothing is surprising to some anymore.

Actually, I think most of the people on ATS ARE angry about it, but we are a small minority. Most of America sits in front of the boob tube and watches American Idol or some other idiot fantasy show, where people are fed the fraud that "you too can become a star and make millions of dollars a year".
Unfortunately, most people never heard of Ron Paul, they wouldn't know an ARM from their arm, they don't understand what the Fed really is doing, or even what the Fed is, and they wallow in their ignorance. Their brain is the MSM and the boob tube, and most people can't see past their own nose. It is sad, but it is true.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It's sad isn't. "No one seems to notice...no one seems to care" as George Carlin said. He couldn't have been more right. Sometimes it's just amazing to me to see it all for what it is and learn more each day about it all.

The best point of it all is that this isn't a conspiracy. This is real. This is what is really happening..it's right in front of everyone's face yet we all continue to sit idly watching it all fall apart.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The best point of it all is that this isn't a conspiracy. This is real. This is what is really happening..it's right in front of everyone's face yet we all continue to sit idly watching it all fall apart.

Yes, it is sad. Not everyone is sitting idly by, but unfortunately, the vast majority are resigned to it. If this had been the situation in 1776, we would still be under British rule. There are some of us that are doing what we can. Many of us on ATS have been modifying our lifestyle to become as independent as we can, so when the you-know-what hits the fan, we will be able to manage better than those that sit idly by. It's the age old fable of the grasshopper and the ant. Even on ATS, those of us that are survivalists are mocked, but if we are right, they will be like the grasshopper after winter comes.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
And why do you think this all makes no sence? Because it is supposed to make no sense. PTB want to drag this out for financial gain and pick up the pieces at discount prices.

What do you want when you have everything? More of everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This man is just awesome. What a pity that he, nor others like him will ever get to rule.

I would love it if Obama could put politics aside for once and give Ron Paul a job on his administration. It shouldn't matter what party one belongs to, it should only matter that the best people are put into the most important jobs.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Oh I think it is already destroyed. They just have to find a way to break the news to the masses easily without unrest.

[edit on 14/1/2009 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I can see now why Paul didn't win the election.
He's not a 'yes' man and won't blindly accept israels actions.
If he did win, he probably would have been assasinated by
his own government, just like JFK.

He must have stirred up a lot of Neos in the pre-elections.
The public never had a chance of electiing him, It is a
democracy right?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Eff. I'm running out of logistical energy. I don't even feel like fighting this battle anymore. Yet, who knows? Maybe that's exactly what they want.

By today's standards, you're either stupid, correct, or reaching. The government doesn't worry much about the "stupid" because they're (usually) easily paid off by things such as food stamps & welfare. Just as easily, they can shake off the "reaching" with a few MSM broadcasts. Once an issue has been *discussed* by the MSM, the laymen becomes criticized for opposing any mainstream ideology.

It's the ones in the middle, those who tend to *try* to be "correct" that they're worried about. The ones who prefer two-sided, well-rounded information before they form an opinion. It's these people that they're afraid of and (most likely) trying to silence by allowing voices like Ron Paul to speak out, knowing that the MSM will always outweigh the following of these 'Truth Speakers.'

Ironically, it's the same.. middle class.. that the so called NWO is trying to eliminate. The moneymakers are already in position and easy to control. They've got what they need (and want) and will continue to feed off of the people below them. The poor are even easier to control. Give them what they need and they're required to follow. The middle class, on the other hand, is constantly striving for the better, whether it be capitol, knowledge, etc... and that's where their problem lies.
(Not to say economic status has any bearing on one's viewpoint, but that the middle class has "a lot more reason to argue.")

On the other hand, our problem lies in the fact that it's far too late for anything to be done about the crisis we've already created for ourselves. I'm not, by any means, saying to give up the fight. Though it's clearly evident (and quite unfortunate) that most of the damage has already been done.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the vid David, Ron Paul bringing the truth once again. Hope he finds out what the scum in Switzerland are up to because this situation is getting out of control, if we don't do something it just might overload.

American ATSers you guys need to get together and organize outstanding protests or something because these clowns in congress and getting away with treason and murder on a daily basis.

How about Ron Paul on ATS Mix? Longshot?

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join