It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most haunted Live whats your opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok I've always believed in the paranormal and love watching programmes on ghosts caught on camera and the likes of most haunted but the last few most haunted live shows have been disappointing and there seems to be something a bit not right about them they seem to be faking things going on or is this just me. I have even started watching clips on youtube and they seem fake.

So what is your opinion? i would love to know from believers and non believers everyones opinions count in the finding of the truth

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
well in my own personal opinion they are faking some of the time and some of the time its real because let’s face the facts they have a TV programme to do and they can’t go week by week getting barely any activity so they will sometimes have to intervene and make something happen then on the other hand...

They are visiting the most haunted locations in the country these are places where there have been billions of sightings or experiences with normal people so when they go to these locations certain unexplainable phenomenon does happen and it will always happen because there are nasty spirits there e.g. poltergeists

So in my own personal opinion it’s definitely got to be a bit of both

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's the paranormal guide for idiots
Just kidding (or am I?)

That so-called Medium is in my opinion a fraud.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I think your referring to Derek achorah and I agree that guy is a huge fraud although the psychic they got in now seems quite good he’s a psychic artist so he draws what he seems so it’s good to watch and definitely worth watching i cant remember his name though

link   
We live in just one dimension out of who knows how many...meaning that regardless of where you are when you die, you must be somewhere else.

I've had paranormal experiences and photos...don't believe anyone telling you something is real or fake until you know for yourself.

link   
I think they are mostly faking. In every episode you'll hear them say "Did you hear that? Sounded like footsteps" They never get it on tape. Every time they DO get it on tape, it somehow ends up being a window opening and closing in the wind, or branches scratching on a window. I've seen them show thermal video of a "figure" walking. Easily faked with a crew member.

IMHO, it's 99% faked. Still, it makes for good TV

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
dodgygeeza i agree there are a lot of fake mediums out there and i do believe most end up on tv.

i also agree with you anti it is a show so they have to keep the public watching

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This show is CRAAAAAP
Look on Youtube for the video from halloween a few years back, and the stupid woman is actually kicking a thing of cabinets and screaming like something is happening. The least full of crap show I've seen is ghost hunters, and even that is questionable.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by derangedinsanity
i also agree with you anti it is a show so they have to keep the public watching

What?

By lying, cheating and discrediting the real paranormal investigators out there

Derek Accorah is one of the biggest frauds ever who's been caught out numerous times

If you want to see real stuff, watch the guys from TAPS, and their show, ghosthunters.....much more scientific and accurate investigations

[edit on 13/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Its not right what they are doing but they still have to make a tv programme and the only way i can see programmes like this being successful is every now and thern they add a little bit of drama to it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

EXACTLY!

Why watch that "Most Haunted" poo-poo? Its completely bogus.
Ghost Hunters is where its at! You'll never see Grant "possessed"
by a fake demon or some nonsense.

Most Haunted is a joke.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It is entirely fake and scripted and the "experts" are a joke. In 6/7 years of airing, what have they done for research into the paranormal...?
What have they discovered... nothing.

Derek being possessed.

A funny parody of derek

new topics

top topics

join