It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Blocks Iran's Relief Ship To Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It is a matter of public knowledge Iran has been funding, supplying, and training Hamas to fight a proxy war with Israel. As a matter of PR they send a ship with aid directly to Gaza, though there were a dozen ways they could have got the saim goods to Gaza.

The Israeli-Palestibnian conflict has been provoked and inflamed by Iran for years. Hamas has announced to Israel and the world their inflexible agenda is the destruction of Israel. They have made no attempt to manage a self-sufficient stae for the inhabitants of Gaza, instead using them as tools to get outside funding and provide cannon fodder victims in a state of non-stop war.

At any minute they have had the option of saying "stop the rockets" and the people of Gaza could return to some attempt at normal lives.

A fat rich guy in Damascus handles hundreds of millions in incoming funds, some from the US. The last thing he wants is to lose his job. This week he has ixnayed a truce.

The Palestinian people have been abused by sick greedy leaders who instruct them to commit suicide in the name of a cause they have already forfeited by their unwillingness to live at peace.

This war is about Iran and a bunch of opportunists taking advantage of Palesitinian self-destructive ignorance even when given their own state.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This war in the end is about nothing at all. Some sand some grass and some trees with water. Thats all anyone ever fights for in this life. Because we can't have freedom without those things in our lives. Were all alive, but we never really live anymore like God or whatever you believe in intended. Whether it be fate, armageddon, or 2012 we need to open our eyes and realize for the first time what is actually going on outside of our own windows. We all say we know whats going on in our little comfort zone or bubble, but we dont have a clue. And sooner or later were gonna be SOL! We the people...doesnt just apply to the US. It applies to everyone everywhere, because the messes up truth is that 1 man/woman really can make a difference in this world. Its just gonna come down to how much will power and balls that person is willing to put forth to test the rest of us and break us down into finally waking up and opeing our eyes!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
My thing is this...Iran is using there cargo ship to bait Israel into doing something harsh agaisnt the ship to give reason for Iran to get into this. Sometimes the best way to contemplate and figure out these conspiracy theories is to put yourselves in the shoes of the bag guys and say....hmm if i were in charge this is what i would do. all of the puzzle pieces are starting to come into focus now:

oil
global economy
climate change
obama
israel
middle east
WAR

We need only to put the pieces together now at this point. Look how far people got with the 9/11 puzzle pieces. Its only a matter of time...and the clock is running out quick. I think there is going to be a massive catastrophe very soon...within in the next 3 months. especially on US soil on top of more even worse things going on around the world.

Hell Katrina was a test by DARPA and FEMA to demostrate our power technology and control. You can also figure in 9/11 in there too somewhere. And on top of that the news about having US soldiers on US soil for martial law or whatever in conjuction of the new BOXCAR issue.

Dont forget the US just recently aquired 11million acres in colorado. Something big is about to go down. Quit arguing about the bulls*it and lets band together and put these puzzle pieces together. as a population we outnumber our militaries significantly...so you can imagine what would happen if countries own people even the US attempted a coup. Its all possible and you all know it.....

Remember its: "We the People" and that phrase applies to all countries. and i definately dont see GOVERNMENT in that phrase!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Disgusting.

The US is giving the Israeli's hundreds of weapons and ammunition in their shipments, yet they won't let this ship provide food, medicine and fuel.

The world makes me sick sometimes.

I hope all you warmongers are happy, happy knowing that dying children won't get the treatment they so desperately need, knowing that your tax money is funding these criminals and allowing the genocide of innocent people.

Doesn't it give you a nice warm fuzzy feeling, knowning that
your hard earned tax dollars is being used to buy american
ammunitian so Israel can kill anything that moves, apparently.

Then theres the White Phosphourus Bombs, guess were their
made?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Naturally we realized this was going to happen prior to it taking place for several reasons. Cynthia McKinney's ship was almost sunk and it was not because some kid called out "D 4" but because her boat was rammed by the Israelis 3 times. Israel constructed a prison wall around Gaza to keep people in rather than out. If the reverse was true Israel would not be engaging in an active blockade of Gaza from all sides.

Like McKinney the Iranians needed to attempt to lend a hand. Now that that has been rendered muted I would think that the ball is in Iran's court and they will choose to stand down or fight. Since it appears that the US has attempted yet another Iranian coup while the Israel conflict rages shows the true intent of that conflict.

Iran like them or not has been enduring a continuous provocation by the US directly and through proxies since oil was discovered there. The Iranians are one of the OPEC nations that advanced the plan to switch OPEC off of trading with the USD. Saddam actually did switch to the EURO and we see what happened there (Iraq now back on the dollar).

I'm not alone when I suggest that we are watching a classic gangland style beat down of the Palestinians with the main intent to enrage the Iranians in order to provoke a shooting war with them. The US must suppress further talk of OPEC moving to another currency for oil transactions.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Do any of you seriously think that Iran (as in IRAN) is going to ship nothing BUT food and medicine? I think there are munitions below the food and water.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HatTrick
Do any of you seriously think that Iran (as in IRAN) is going to ship nothing BUT food and medicine? I think there are munitions below the food and water.

Yes, I seriously think that that ship was delivering humanitarian aid only. I suspect that your view of Iran is comprised of propaganda. For instance I'll bet that you had no idea that in 1953 the USA carried out a coup in Iran and had the Shah installed! I'll bet you didn't know that for years and years Israel was supplying weapons to Iran! I'll bet you believe the Iranian Hostage crisis had nothing to do with the CIA or Israel in the direct sense!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
with US going down with it's financial plroblems... there will nolonger be big daddy to protect israel... that is when the real war will start....
israel killing over a 1000 civilians.. this will cost her much more....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Iran didnt like what happened...

Iran warns Israel over aid ship interception

A senior Iranian commander says if Israel continues intercepting humanitarian aid for Gazans, Iran will adopt an alternative approach.

After an Iranian ship, carrying food and medicine, was stopped 20 miles off the coast of Gaza, Brigadier General Mir-Faisal Baqerzadeh, Head of the Foundation for the Remembrance of the Holy Defense, hit out at Israel for committing a "war crime"

www.presstv.ir...

- You dont warn us, we warn you!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I posted the thread in here but the mods moved it.........

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

reply to post by Saf85

This was on Dec 29th

Iran's state television says the country's Red Crescent Society has sent cargo planes filled with 50 tons of relief assistance to Egypt to be sent on to Gaza.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

An article from today

Iran has already sent a cargo plane filled with 50 tons of aid to Egypt to be sent on by land to Gaza.

customwire.ap.org...

Either Iran is lying about its air cargo being intercepted by Egypt or they are lying about the aid that has already been sent to Egypt. I don't think it would take 14 or 15 days to intercept CARGO PLANES coming from Iran.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

It is NOT Israel's responsibility to give a damn or to take care of the people in the Gaza Strip. That land was returned. It is also not Israel's responsibility to open her borders to the very people that openly call for her destruction!

So the Gaza strip land was returned but the border with the sea wasn't.

What you are saying is that the people of Gaza are inside a giant prison cell constructed and guarded by Israel?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
reply to post by CreeWolf

It is NOT Israel's responsibility to give a damn or to take care of the people in the Gaza Strip. That land was returned. It is also not Israel's responsibility to open her borders to the very people that openly call for her destruction!

So the Gaza strip land was returned but the border with the sea wasn't.

What you are saying is that the people of Gaza are inside a giant prison cell constructed and guarded by Israel?

That is exactly what was said! Bingo You win $1Million!! When you build a wall and create naval blockades that prevent food, supplies or UN workers access THAT IS A PRISON worse yet THAT IS A CONCENTRATION CAMP. No true Jew would associate themselves with such a thing!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

reply to post by Saf85

This was on Dec 29th

Iran's state television says the country's Red Crescent Society has sent cargo planes filled with 50 tons of relief assistance to Egypt to be sent on to Gaza.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...〈=eng_news

An article from today

Iran has already sent a cargo plane filled with 50 tons of aid to Egypt to be sent on by land to Gaza.

customwire.ap.org...

Either Iran is lying about its air cargo being intercepted by Egypt or they are lying about the aid that has already been sent to Egypt. I don't think it would take 14 or 15 days to intercept CARGO PLANES coming from Iran.

Just wondering how Israel knew what was inside the ship without
inspecting it. Or are they just assuming Iran + Ship = Nukes or
a Zillion greeks come out of belly after it's parked at night.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
Just wondering how Israel knew what was inside the ship without
inspecting it. Or are they just assuming Iran + Ship = Nukes or
a Zillion greeks come out of belly after it's parked at night.

Clearly another Trojan sneak attack. When the condom breaks Iranians come flowing out.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If the ship is carring humaitarian aid and Egypt is supposed to be empathetic to the Gazans, why would they not let it dock in Egypt?

On Tuesday, the boat docked in Port Said, Egypt, but the Egyptians refused to allow it to unload its cargo and at midnight Wednesday the boat tried sailing into Gaza.

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Its not only Iranian aid ships that Israel wont let in... Breaking News!

Vessel carrying aid threatened by Israeli warships (2nd Roundup)

Athens/Nicosia - A Greek-flagged vessel carrying humanitarian aid for the embattled Gaza Strip was forced to turn back to a Cyprus port on Thursday after Israeli warships threatened to open fire, reports said.

The Arion, whose passengers included peace activists from the US- based 'Free Gaza' group, doctors, aid workers and European parliamentarians, had set sail from Cyprus a day earlier after a two- day delay due to mechanical problems.

www.monstersandcritics.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

You do realize that the Greek's 'Baklava' would get on the Jew's Halava if the two met face to face and that doesn't mix. The Greeks are not God's chosen ones that is for sure and I do believe that it was Alexander The Great who first called the area of contention "Palestine" so you know they don't want those people (Greeks) there. Greeks are Mediterranean people and drink too much Ouzo and that sounds too much like UZI so they are not welcome! It is getting so that you need to launch your own invasion to get into Gaza.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join