It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i Sense Spirits when they walk into my room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Can anyone sense when spirits come into a room because for as long as I can remember I may be doing so or something like it because I can be doing something like for example typing on my computer and I can sense it but I can’t explain it at all its one of those unexplainable things it just happens

The reason why im asking is it when spirits walk into a room is because I have 4 cats and they are totally silent when they walk into a room and I can be doing something like I said earlier on typing in the computer and I just know when they have walked in and I definitely can’t see because my compute is faced away from the door but I just know they have walked in for some reason and I get the exact same feeling other times when they haven’t walked in and I just feel like someone has definitely walked in the room its very hard to explain but I just know it does anyone else get these weird feelings/senses?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That was one long ass sentence.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know that exact feeling your talking about,its almost like a compression/ringing feeling. but i dont know what causes it, would be neat to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ah so it may be explainable after all

i just couldnt find the words im really ill right now so i'll blame it on that for now

and ye it would be good to know although i do feel like it may be something spiritual for some reason because my whole family has spiritual or psychic abilities of some sort and i have always felt like i have someting abou me aswell i dont nkow whether im developig abilities or something like that although certain members of my family (ones who claim to be psychic) say that i may be doing so

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

I've had times (one a few days ago) where I undoubtedly had sensed a spirit and or spirits in my room, present. I couldn't see them but I had an awkward feeling like I was on stage infront of people. Wasn't nervous, more agitated. I also had experienced what I thought to be was cold spots (but its quite hard to tell, especially since it would have only been a degree or two difference).
Ultimately I had expressed that I didn't feel I was just imagining all this.

I suggest buying a voice recorder, letting it record at night without lights.

I've been wanting to do this but just havent had time.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i have something similar i can be in the flat on my own with the front door locked but i feel as though there is someone in the flat with me i cant describe the felling apart from comforting nothing bad like someone is looking after me.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think it is very possible that it has something to do with spiritual/psychic. Ive had experences like yours as well mainly like right before someone walks in the room,maybe its there energy?

Ive also had it happen like you said when no one or thing is in the room and it spooks me. hope ya feel better soon!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My experience with one was it moving to point A to point B. It's just a "presence"; the undeniable feeling of someone is there. ESP is a hell of a thing.

Can anyone sense if they're male or female? I did but like i said, only a one time experience.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tungsten core

Ye personally I hope it’s me developing psychic abilities tbh
I’d love it if I was a psychic I really would and maybe it could be sensing someone’s energy before they come in although it doesn’t happen straight away if it is that it must be well In the future because when I get that weird feeling of knowing as far as I can remember no one walks in the room for a while after wards

And ye it used to spook me quite a bit in the past because like I said in my earlier post I just knew it was like a spiritual thing or at least I think it was/is but it doesn’t bother me now not much to do with spirituality and spirits and so on scares me anymore again another thing that my relativehas said is another sign that something may be happening to me concerning being psychic losing the fear of it although i dunno still hope so
lol

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've always wondered about this too, I experienced this once when I was in my house alone. I was sitting on my couch watching t.v. when I felt someone walk into the room behind me I, so I turned around and noone was there. I paused for a moment feeling kinda uncomfortable and then kept watching t.v. still a little unsure for a bit, but Im pretty sure its happened to me before that, I just cant remember. Ususally it happens when someone from my family actually does walk in the room or past me, I think that was the first time noone was really there when I felt the air just change around me. I also just remembered that I sometimes when thinking about can close my eyes when I have nothing on (t.v. or noones around) I can feel the change in the air around me move or something like that, its really hard to describe, its like you can hear the difference of air, something blocking what was nothing there before but now something is there but just for a second, idk.
Feels like Im not making much sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

I totally know that feeling. Its as if the air gets thicker, and its like someone is watching you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe it is just you thinking certain thoughts. My wall seems to start making "settling noises" when in bed and I am thinking emotionally charged thoughts. However, I still have not ruled out complete coincidence as that is rare any ways since I generally try not to think at all when I'm in bed trying to fall asleep!

In fact one time when I was thinking incredibly emotionally charged thoughts things seemed to work a bit differently!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just a question, does it feel like you see them in your mind almost? Like... You almost can feel them walking towards, or away from you? Thats how i feel when i sense spirits, maybe your like me?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xxmeganxx

Funny you should ask that because i think i do a little bit although i dont see anything i look at a certain part of the room randomly for some reason whether it be at the door or at the wall usually i stop what i am doing and look dont know why i just do

hope im not crazy

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

Hi there,
I experience the EXACT same thing ALL the time, and honestly I only found this posting of yours because I was searching for anything I could find that could help me understand the situation better. I know when someone enters a room (dead or alive). I mean I can feel when my daughter, or family member is about to walk in, before they even leave their room. I just know...and when a spirit enters my skin feels like it's humming with this invisible energy, and I know what direction they're coming from, I just can't see them....but I have once or twice before a LONG time ago. The feeling I get though when a spirit enters was always subtle, but evident....until I went with some family to some psychic (they asked me to go), and when I walked in I felt like I was drugged via air or something. I was so overwhelmed by that feeling it took me awhile to adjust. The air was like charged, and I couldn't focus...my body felt like it was tingling everywhere. The two family members I was with didn't feel anything. I couldn't believe it! I was like, how could you not? I felt crazy.
So that's me. I don't know if that's how you feel it, but I feel it more now since the psychic visit, like some spirits found me. My deal is, I like it, I don't mind it, but what do I do with it? How can I help them? Or are they just visiting?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Yes, Basically when ever I fall asleep before 3 a.m eastern time which i seldom do anytime. A little after 3 i would wake up with the strong presence of someone in my room. Also, when I wasnt asleep by then the one house phone thats in my room would ring one time and stop. The phone incident hasn't happen in about two years. It was the same year both of my uncles passed away. r.i.p

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I have always been able to sense them, even when I was an infant.

We once lived in a home when I was a baby... my mom tells me that all I ever did was scream when I was put to bed in that house, and I remember it. There was something dark that resided there. Couldn't sleep because the room felt... crowded.

I can also tell when someone is watching me.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know the feeling you describe. I can be typing away on my computer, and suddenly I'll stop and spend a few minutes just looking around my bedroom behind me.

Often I just suddenly have the feeling somebody else is in the room with me, but very very occasionally I will feel the slightest wind on the back of my neck. And then get the same 'feeling' that somebody is in the room.

new topics

top topics

join