It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza is Smokescreen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is the Gaza war that is now 17days old just a very effective form of smokescreen? But to distract us from what? What are the true objectives for the military industrial complex?

The old rockets that Hamas uses to fire at Israel could be easily defended from with anti-missle technology over 20years old. Not to mention what the new stuff can do.

New anti-missle technology are lasers, and they can even stop artillary and mortars. Alot of these laser weapons are 8+years old (thats after they declassified it).

So obviously the reason this war started (missle attacks) doesnt make any sense, take a look at the missles Hamas uses.

So what is the secret war that we have been distracted from? Is Gaza a cover for something much bigger?

Something to distract us from Iran or Pakistan perhaps?
Or maybe it is purely a psyop to make us go crazy?
Is it bait to draw out their enemy?

Or could it simply be a bunch of lies just to generate tons of buisness for war profiteers?

Whatever the true reasons behind all of this is, it is clearly obvious the "reasons for going to war" are Lies.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It has gotten a lot of people's mind off of this horrible economy. No telling what kind of games are being play with our economic system as we focus in on this war. It also has lessened the criticism of our governments and their inability to tackle this economy.What you state is a total possibility.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
maybe their trying to make us all hate the jews and start another holocaust?
or were just waiting for Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GondelleX
...or were just waiting for Iran.

Iranians are too smart to take this bate

they didn't do it before and will not do it in the future

and that is what pisses americans and israelis the most

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think Gaza is just the bait to get other Arab/Palestinian countries fired up to attack Israel. The the US will go their defense and the real war of Armageddon will start worldwide. Mankind engineering prophesy, so to speak.

Gaza isn't a smokescreen, it's a catalyst IMO.

Welcome to the Monkey house, It's a brave new World.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well all u have to do is look at our histroy remember the great depression b4 ww2. Only thing that pulled us out of that was a World War. Look what happen when Rome Fell The world went into the Dark Age there where war very where.

What suck the most it's us that suffer the nomral person that guys that just want to have a family have live happy. I am sure that what 95% of the world pop would want. But our freindy groverments of the world will never allow us all the live in peace as long as they make money on killing people. =(

All that i can say is I hope there is Intelligent in out space because there sure not much Intelligent on this stuff up never come down world.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Gaza is no smokescreen, Hamas is about to be destroyed. I suppose that not until it is announced that the top levels of the Hamas structure is either dead or in Israeli custody, will the world understand.

This is real life, it is not a game.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We used to have a mortar crew fire a few rounds at us and haul ass.

It grew tiresome, and I hunted them down.

We never got another round from that crew.

Whether they are shooting and missing matters not even a little bit. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

The idea is to stop the shooting.

And if you have to kill every mother's son to stop it, then that's what you do.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Maybe it is an attempt to kill two birds with one stone. We "are" being manipulated and it did not just start 17 days ago. They are masters of deception and no matter how hard you concentrate on the cards the Queen is removed from the deck before you can get your eyes focused. I search the internet looking for answers to explain the world gone mad and if the answer is here I doubt I will find it in time because the madness, manipulation and deception in the world of the internet far exceeds anything that you find in the real world. Your ability to trust is destroyed and doubt dilutes truth. Even here at ATS. This is a one stop shopping place for anyone that wants to make an excuse for any lunatic action and I am sure that if there is a red list that it is directly linked to this website and most of us are on it. To remove any mystery that may be associated with my post: I am not posting anonymously because I fear exposure. I am posting Anonymously because for some weird reason all my attempts to log in under my member name is rejected even after three or four attempts at resetting my name and password. I am sure that it is just a glitch but I can't log in so I am restricted to my two post max for twelve hours. Mystery and intrigue removed.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Your bravado is so incredibly tiresome. Get real.

War is not peace. Taking lives is not right. Rambo was a movie.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm just making a random guess. Some wealthy nation with stakes in the Middle East wants to fund the end of Israel. For the sake of giving this country a name, lets say Russia wants to conquer Israel for oil that they believe is hidden there. What better way to distract the IDF than to rally the Israelis into Gaza, then send in their own troops while the the IDF is in Gaza. It's just a thought...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I highly raised this question in my theory, which I posted here on 9.1.

War on Gaza - Staged 911 to Muslim World?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks from good videos, I hope you watch my theory too. I agree with op 100% and rockets really are just "false flag goals" to make this provocation and Gaza 911 trauma to Muslim world.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Taking lives that are shooting at you is a perfectly honorable task.

The second most exhilarating thing in the world is an enemy who takes his shot, and he misses you.

The very most exhilarating thing is killing him in turn.

I promise.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Russians tell Iran they'll give them a nuke for free, if they in turn tell Hamas to kick off against Israel. Attention focussed on Israel, who knows where this may finish, maybe even in Iran itself, does Russia care, does it heck. Russia is being played by Ukraine over gas supplies into Europe, now USA bogged down in ME and Israel diverting attention too, Russia decides to do a Georgia and invades Eastern (Russian speaking) Ukraine and Crimea. If there was ever a time for russia to do it, this is the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Blah!What are you rambling on about?? You think its cool to be a killer? I have never read a poster brag about war and death being so exciting. Honorable Warriors don't brag about it they just do it, then try to forget it.
DntWasteTime

[edit on 14-1-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
reply to post by dooper

... Honorable Warriors don't brag about it they just do it, then try to forget it.

IMO, these is a ring of truth in that statement.

The bragging, war talk, and threats are left to the patriotic chest thumpers who have the war machine to do the task.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I didn't brag, I didn't use the term honorable, and I didn't say anything about "cool."

All of those are your words.

I just mentioned feelings based on specific events.

I don't pay much attention to comments from those who either can't, or won't. But the bitterness from lacking personal experience in that arena caused me to reply to you.

Sadly, you'll never realize that in combat, a man can often do more living in thirty minutes than most folks do their entire lives.

Living!

That's what it's all about.

All life is a race, a hide, or a fight.

Those hiders usually taunt or despise the racers and the fighters. Nothing new.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

Taking lives that are shooting at you is a perfectly honorable task.

The second most exhilarating thing in the world is an enemy who takes his shot, and he misses you.

The very most exhilarating thing is killing him in turn.

I promise.

Hmmm, sometimes Internet has this merit. You can play any character you want; Clint Eastwood, Humphrey Bogard, even Rambo (the Dumb), choose one of them. But one should also not forget that such forums are read by many people, and also from young people. Glorification of violence and killing are being made enough by media, movies etc. We should be little more careful what we are saying here I think.
Anyway, I also am curious about the timing of Gaza attack, especially becaue of this economical crisis and governement elections both in US and Israel. But even if it is smokecreen or whatsoever, this will not change all the souls that are gone since 18 days

top topics

join