It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you answer me these questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am hoping that maybe some psychic's or maybe any one who could possibly knowm about this from experiences with psychics and so on will come forward and answer me a few questions about spirits, spirituality and basically the "other side" so here goes

1. When we die what exactly happens to us or is it different for all of us
2. Can spirits/Ghosts have emotions?
3. Can spirits/Ghosts time travel e.g. does time effect spirits/ Ghosts at all
4. Why is it that some spirits can get lost in time e.g. not even know they are dead
5. Is there a God

The reason I am asking these questions is because not too long ago my auntie sadly died and when my uncle went to see a psychic they told him that my auntie wasn’t ready to enter the spirit world and that she is in heaven right now so I thought how can that be how can she not be ready to come into the spirit world yet how can she be in heaven and be able to move to the spirit world freely when usually there are only 2 options that we die and become spirits or we die and go to heaven me being one of them or was one of them although im not sure now what I believe although I am edging at having my own theories on the matter but that’s for another thread one day

If anyone has any information from psychics or if they are psychics themselves please post here
Thank you

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
4. Why is it that some spirits can get lost in time e.g. not even know they are dead
5. Is there a God

1.] Sometimes I think we are already dead. Experiencing dejavu and unexplainable events.I would imagine it may be slightly different for everyone considering even when we have the same experience we all percieve it in a different manner.

2.]IConsidering we have emotions while alive I guess we would have emotions as a spirit.The belief is there's supposedly no sorrow in heaven (if it exists) but experiencing everlasting love and joy is an emotion. So yes.

3.] I woldn't think there's actually such an event considering there isn't actually any time. Time is infinite and never ending.Allegedly everyhting (past present and future) is seen as one big picture unfolding at once.

4.]I believe some people are so scared to let go of the security of the physical life they have always lived . It's all they ever knew and this is their comfort zone.Maybe some won't let go for fear of their loved ones well being. I know I would love an eternity in paradise but knowing my little ones are on this planet alone would keep me watching out for them (if I actually had a choice in the matter is another question)

5.]YES. I can only say I know this from experiences I have been through in my life. Whether it is an actual entity or just an existence in my own heart and soul created by me, I couldn't give you an answer as I have never experienced the actual act of death that I know of yetI may be experiencing it right now and everything I think I'm living is just my life flashing before my eyes.

These are some good questions. I'm not a psychic or anything of the sort but have lived a very extreme lif and seen things iin life which couldn't be explained scientifically. I always wished I had a head cam during my experiences because if I tried to explain these I would be committed to an institute. Search your soul and my best suggestion is the closest way to get answers to the questions you seek is to detach yourself from this world and all it has to offer. It's a lie and an illusion. Meditate in peace and seek within yourself.

[edit on 13/1/2009 by Revealation]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

2. Spirits and ghosts have emotions, and they do change much like a living persons.
5. There is a higher power. I called God out once with a crack about how God doesn't love me enough to let me get sick and miss work and... well I got what I asked for the very next day, for 3 days. I had never been sicker in my life. I'll NEVER, say something that stupid again.

Another person i'm kinda affiliated with flat out wished he was dead and his appendix burst. Don't poke God with a stick. God pokes back

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
(No.4) It has been suggested that some spirits can be caught up in what appears to be (on paper) a 'time glitch' meaning that if we imagine time being played out on a video tape, a small section will become stuck and replayed over and over again, for example there is a Library in the North of England that staff members report that a figure of a lady appears at a desk with a book in her hand and then walks off and disappears. The same sighting has been reported many times with exactly the same details. This is known as the Loop-effect, the spirits patterns do not change and it is an interesting theory.

Similar theories rule out the possibility that ghosts, as we know them, exist at all. But are actually past time events being replayed continuously. This is also interesting to me because if this were true and there is replays of centuries past being shown in a dimension that we cannot see, then being able to tune into this and learn from it would create a possibility for time travel?.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The possibility of energy implementing on the timeline is plausible, I've posted on it before.

Here's my take on your questions:

I think this depends on how we handle life and those around us. I believe we are self-judgemental. I believe the purpose of life is for our souls to grow, no matter how many times it may take or however many mistakes. No matter what I believe all souls (aka energy) are free to return to the Creator at death.

Yes. I believe there are two possible types of spirits. Those that have rejected the light after death (due to shame or guilt or fear) or those that are malicious entities that have refused to allow their inner light to guide them (and feed off the energy of others).

This theory may be plausible since we are entering a realm of the metaphysical or quantum physics regarding energy and what not. Everything is connected and time does not apply after the passing of the physical body in my opinion.

After death consciousness countinues. I equate it to being able to see hear and sense like you do now but with unlimited potential. Energy is infinite. Eventaully I believe most realize they are dead but some holdon to life or physical attachments, or they stay for fear or shame. (see answer 2)

5. Is there a God

I believe so. I used to be a Catholic.. now I'd be considered a heretic I do believe. I do believe in God. I think God takes many forms. I believe God to be everything. I believe our souls were fashioned in the image of God. I believe God has enabled us to experience every fashion of life to allow our souls to grow until we are pure light (I believe God may be pure Light, the source of all energy in the universe). I believe our creator allows us to choose our lessons and repeat whatever is necessary to become to the best spirits we can be. I believe all of us are welcome'd back after death regardless of the poor decisions we've made.. once we realize the mistakes and impacts of such. So I guess that means God is also the source of pure Love.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

All we can offer is speculation.

new topics

top topics

join