It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is the most racist society: American singer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by prometheus1111
Israel and many jews arent necessarily racist, they just look down on most that are not jews (goyim). They tend to think they have all the secrets to G-D and are somewhat entitled to Royalty in the Abrahamic faiths.

Hope that wasnt too antisemitic...dont wanna make God and the people mad

Dude.

Other people live in Israel besides Jews.
Like, provide evidence. I think that a lot of Palestinians are racist against Jews, then, because they look down on people who aren't Islamic and also, oh, no Jews are allowed to live in most Palestinian areas, or countries like Iran or Iraq or any of those.

I think that the Christians think they have all the secrets to God... oh wait.. here comes the lightening bolt...

palestinains and christians mnostly don't have right to vote ... as the knesset wants it to be a jewish state .

Israel behaviour reminds me of nazi germany

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
JAM, so are you saying that the Jews of Europe were responsible for their demise. And why should the Palestinians move, they arethe indigenous people of that area, the Jews os Israel are not, well not all of them but the fact remain that its their home where they live so why should they have to move.

The fact is the British should have never allwoed the Jews of Europe to settle in the ME. But the problem is that was the grand plan and the continuation of that plan is to have a greater Israel which will mean more war and conflict. I wait with anticipation to hear what the American pro Israelis will say when the IDF goes marching into Jordn, Syria, Eygpt, SA and Iraq. What will be their excuses then for suporting the Israelis.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
How can Israel be racist? Palestinians can live in Israel, so can Christians, Muslims, People with purple hair, Blacks... They all do live there.

They can all live there, but only people who are Jews can be "citizens." And if you're not a citizen, you're not entitled to many things there, which can cause a hassle, like owning your own land, business, and so on. They give less rights to people of different non-Jew races than they do their own.

[edit on Wed Jan 14th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Unlike you, I don't care about no brownie points. I don't even know or care what the points are about. I didn't join this site to get points. It is about what I can contribute or what I can learn. Whether I agree with the person or not, I can still gain knowledge from the experience. You see knowledge IMHO is more powerful and useful than some points.

No reason to be confused. When I posted that it was more of a suggestion than a complaint. But nice to know you can't tell the difference. Although these threads have different tones they essentially boil down to arguing the same thing. It would have been a lot more convenient to have it all in one thread and have the debate within that thread. ATS saw otherwise and I like you have every right to create a thread as long as it is within the ATS guidelines.

Appreciate your concern about the amount of threads I create.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

The fact is the British should have never allwoed the Jews of Europe to settle in the ME

That itself is very debateable. However, we are were we are and Israel is there. I am not saying that the Palestinians should move. I am saying that the same people who voicing concerns over the innocent getting hurt are the same ones that are doing nothing to get the innocents out of harm's way. They should protect them and once the conflict is over allow them to move back in.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by blupblup

Unlike you, I don't care about no brownie points. I don't even know or care what the points are about. I didn't join this site to get points. It is about what I can contribute or what I can learn.

I care not about points, as you can see from my points tally... very low.

Oh my... sorry i ruffled your feathers.
It's just hypocritical IMHO.. to moan, suggest, complain about there being too many threads... and then start NINE...9....yes folks...NINE threads on the very subject you already think there are too many of.

Hypocrite- 2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings .

You stated there were "too many"... then you make 9 in two weeks...?

Do you see my confusion?

No reason to be confused. When I posted that it was more of a suggestion than a complaint.

There is every reason to be confused... as i just showed.

It would have been a lot more convenient to have it all in one thread and have the debate within that thread. ATS saw otherwise and I like you have every right to create a thread as long as it is within the ATS guidelines.

Appreciate your concern about the amount of threads I create.

You do have a right, and i actually couldn't care less if you started 200 threads on the issue... doesn't bother me... but it wasn't me who questioned/suggested/complained about the number of threads already in existence...it was YOU.
Funny you had no threads on the issue before your complaint, and then realised you were "missing out" so decided to "contribute" by adding to the already overflowing amount of Gaza conflict threads.

You may try any way you wish to justify it or worm your way out...

Still waiting for this list by the way?

Or any other rebuttals of my points i made....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We're quoting the "Tehran Times" now,

That's priceless, I always star and flag the funniest threads.

Seriously, stop quoting from radical anti-semitic publications, what next "Mein Kampf"?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you reckon the following might be Jewish racism? And we accuse the Moslems of Jihad! What is disgusting is how modern day Christians also justify such scriptures!

Samuel 15:3
"Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do
not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

Therefore, is it any wonder how they treat the Palestinians? All three of the Abrahamic religions are rife with nothing but centuries of endless bloodbath and warfare. If these religions would cease, so would much (though not all) of the world's barbarism.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by whatsup]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

you know the old saying..

Takes a racist to know a racist.

"Let him that is without sin among you first cast the stone at her."

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye."

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Unlike you, I don't care about no brownie points. I don't even know or care what the points are about. I didn't join this site to get points. It is about what I can contribute or what I can learn. Whether I agree with the person or not, I can still gain knowledge from the experience. You see knowledge IMHO is more powerful and useful than some points.

FAIL

You have not contributed a thing that I can see. You reply to threads and posts in diametrical opposition or with a high five agreement. Hence you have already made up your mind so there is nothing for you to learn. Your Leatherneck mission is to instigate and provoke just like the US government in the Mideast.
PAX

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
HAHA You people are funny lol

Two Lines

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So now we're turning to folk singers for political opinions

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

sorry, that is not the "old saying" and it does not require one to be evil to recognize evil when one sees it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

No they cannot! Where do you get this information? The non-Jews are excluded from living in their previous family homes, they are not allowed to drive or walk on most roads, their children are not allowed to go to the beaches. I'm not going to bother to enumerate all of the discriminations and class distinctions for you if you care at all you will go look for yourself and as far as Israelis in Gaza, what do you think all this is about? It is about Israel systematically and deliberately stealing more and more land by building illegal settlements on the ruins they have created of someone else's homes.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

This is an ignorance itself. There are arabic parties in Israeli parliament. There is an arabic minister in cabinet. It simply blows me away each time when someone who has totally no clue starts not only making false claims, but also conclusions based on very same false claims.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes you are right, they are both to blame. Just like the colonists were equally to blame for the American Revolution. They should have just shut up and bent over and opened their mouths only to swallow or say thank you king George.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neves49

The non-Jews are excluded from living in their previous family homes, they are not allowed to drive or walk on most roads, their children are not allowed to go to the beaches

And where are you getting your information from? Non-Jews (1/7th of Israel by the way) live in their homes, drive/walk were they like and go to whether they like.
Because they are citizens of Israel.
Palestinians in Gaza are not citizens of Israel. Palestinians in West bank are not citizens of Israel. Gaza is actively hostile to Israel, West Bank not. That is why Palestinians from Gaza indeed cannot use Israeli roads ,beaches and such. It would be insane to let people whose chosen government fires at ones country to travel freely inside the same country.
Palestinians from West bank can get to Israel - though not without problems. There are roads on which they indeed cannot drive. But it is stupid to call it racism. Israeli Arab can drive there.
You are too full of propaganda.
By the way - i am getting information from living here.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Yeah I find this reliance on "celebrities" for political opinion rather foolish. I believe it was Brad Pitt who said something to the effect of "I wear makeup for a living. Why do you want my opinion?"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I get my information from Haaretz are they lying to me?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, if only 1/7 of people of Israel are "non Jews", that makes it one of the purest countries in the world regarding religion. Where are their Mormons, Christians, Adventists, Baptists, Atheists, Catholics, Muslims, Homosexuals, Satanists, Budhists, Communists, where is the "melting pot" in Israel? Not planned any time soon? Why? Why is "melting pot" REQUIRED for USA, but not even mentioned in Israel?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join