It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is the most racist society: American singer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Interesting video of American zionists celebrating the destruction of Gaza. This is a vox populi video of the people at the celebration.

Comments heard include;

"...they should keep fighting until they wipe them all out..."
"...there is only one way to deal with a cancer; you burn it out..."
"...they are forcing us to kill their children to protect our children..."

[edit on 013131p://pm3153 by masonwatcher]

O M G, those comments in this vid!!! It says/shows it all!

The israeli propagandists should immediately do something about their brainless racist people talking that # on world wide camera. They destroy their whole propaganda work!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Jam that is simply not true that everyone is racist when clearly they are not and there is no such saying a it takes a racist to know a racist, the saying is it takes one to no one which is a different thing completely.

What is telling of course is that the minute anyone speaks out against the Israelis or the American for that matter that their poiltical views are interpreted by others for their own agenda who then go on to the name calling etc.

The Israeli Goverment, People, Politicians, Rabbi's and Military figures have proven themsleves to be rascist by their well recorded actions and statements over the decades. From their own mouths they have waged a war of racism towards Arabs and others.

They in their hate have made Gaza nothing more than a ghetto, a concentration camp in which they are now liquidating the inhabitants. It all sounds very familiar does it not.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I only read half your post but It made me think of this that pissed me off and I can relate to you as a Jewish person.
My most high, (high on something) his royal highness, the penultimate ruler of Canada, our Prime Minister is Pro-Israel and condones the war. So, because our king of Canada is GWB's bum buddy...
That means Canada is Pro-Israeli and condones the fight against Hamas in the Gaza strip, Canada endorses this war. I am sure most Canadians are against this war, but because of our Bilderburg ruler, we are all painted as the enemies of Islam now.

Those %*^$ Jews!
or
Those %#$@ Canucks!

I am Pro underdog, pro victim, and right now that just happens to be those people who live in the Gaza strip.

See, because of a few in power make ignorant proclamations, that is supposed to represent the whole country, hence we, as a group share the same ideals?!

Speak for youself Your Highness, Lord Stephen Harper.

Our PM can inhale the gas from my backside and gag!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I think what it boils down to is that day after day we are bombarded with this so called proof of Israel doing this or Israel doing that...etc etc. when the fact of the matter is that they both share in the responsibility.

Then you got the liquidation, genocide, and all that mumbo jumbo that some of us don't believe is happening. Are they caught up between a rock and a hard place? yes, they are. But it isn't like they didn't know it was coming. What did they think would happen by letting Hamas shoot at israel from anywhere they pleased?

Now let's talk about the innocent. Name me one country that has tried to get those innocent people out of harm's way. Just one. Nobody has offered to take those Palestinians out so that they won't be shot up, bombed, or killed by ammo that has no name. Where is the world that is so angry at all of these innocent lives being lost? Guess they are at home enjoying the war on their plasma wall unit.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

Haha. Schoolyard stuff. If there was an ATS award for dumbest comment of the day/week/month, you just won it!

You shouldn't feel bad cause you can't win an award. Now if you have something on topic I am interested to hear about it. Guess you must feel that Israel is racist. I am sure the unknown singer will enjoy your company.

Appreciate your sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
you know the old saying..

Takes a racist to know a racist.

Guess that hold true for "It takes an antisemite to know an antisemite". Oh wait, guess that doesn't work too well....

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Well that's the point most people "side with the under dog"or worse listen to what they are told...

But the reality

Our leaders WANT the area to go up in flames...

It is extremely Obvious to me... Israel was put there to cause this, that 99% of the people Palestinians and jews are Victims...

But... Make this war you get rid of Fanatical Islam and Judaism and maybe even the Church too...

It's just soooo Obvious they want the death or at least a great reduction of Organized religion in general

What will be the result of all this?

Israel destroyed Tehran, mecca and other places all Nuked in response...

Bye, Bye... Judaism, Bye Bye Islam...

Christianity we are handling from within lol

Make people hate religion....

Believe or Don't

IF

The Jews die off in Israel... the language that G-d wrote the book in (if he did) is gone... it's over, done...

Eventually the other 2 religions loose the burden of proof, Mecca would be no more....

You get the picture...

Then... any Religion or Philosophy can be put in place

So all dummies scream about the Jews and Palestinians and who is good or who is bad, but they are both being Played

and we should feel sorry for both

Because G-d forbid there is a G-d....

Those in charge intend to eliminate him from the scheme of things

Now that

Is either the Best or Worst thing that can ever happen

It just depends on weather or not... the whole story is all BS in the first place doesn't it?

The NWO is often referred to as Nazis... in the long run Hitler did a damn fine job of pushing Religion out of Europe didn't he?

That was the agenda, you can't rule the people if they have G-d above YOU can you?

That is the REAL agenda today... and Israel, has nothing more than a handful of agreeing global scum in their works... Just like the rest of us... Ditto in Palestine

Victims all of them

Perhaps all are too blind to see past their own ideologies

Does that mean they all deserve what is being set up to happen to them, any of them Jew and Palestinian alike...

No, they are still Human

and being duped even if their own stupidity and hate is being used against them...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My opinion about Gaza?

Well, as a cultural Jew... I really don't care. I mean, of course I care that people keep dying for no reason but that's what war is. America and other countries keep doing it, everyone does it, I don't know why this is so different.

I'm not Jewish. I don't believe in any of that stuff, so it doesn't matter to me on a "God blah blah blah" level because that's a poor excuse for anything.

I do have family and friends in Israel. I don't think it was cool for Hamas to bully them. I don't think Israel should be taking this as far as they have, but I understand how they could have just hit the boiling point. I think it's kind of clear that Hamas is hiding among civilians and this is a war. It makes Israel look bad. What Israel is doing is wrong, but honestly, if they stop now Hamas will continue to give them trouble. In part, Palestinians should have expected this just because they put Hamas in power and Hamas abused the power that they were given, which may or may not have been expected.

But honestly, I'm just sick of trolling here on ATS and people making 500 threads and posts about the same thing with the same opinion just to get a response. Kind of like the MSM right now.

It will end eventually and we have no impact on who wins, personally. Israel has less allies in the area than Palestine does, and you can tell me that Egypt is Israel's ally all you want but I highly doubt that they would take their side in this matter. America, as usual, stuck their nose where they don't belong and are supporting Israel, even though the MSM isn't.

All I know is that Anti-Jewish people are strongly supporting Palestine in many places without thinking of the opposite side. I don't know how many Jews are supporting Israel but if they do, it's probably for the same reason my family does- we know people over there. That's really all. Israel doesn't want the land, they don't want to kill civilians (how can they hate Palestinians when some Palestinians are living peacefully within Israel), they just want Hamas to lay off. I don't think that is bad. And I think that Hamas is friendly with countries with nukes just like Israel is, and right now Israel's defenses are better than Gaza's. It's a war.

I'm dead sick of these threads, and I'm sick of being treated poorly because I support Israel because I have family there. I'm sick of being mistreated because I am Jewish by culture- not even by religion, because I really am done with all religion and it would be sweet if people thought about what religion is doing to the world.

So what do I think about the Gaza conflict? My question to you is, why do we care so much? "Civilians are dying! Ahh blah blah blah!" Well okay but Darfur is still happening, and genocide in lots of other countries. So "Why do the Jews get all the attention?! Why do they always complain?" Well my question is - Why are we so focused on this conflict in Gaza? Why is it different than Darfur, why is it worse? Why is everyone booing Israel, when tons and tons of people in the rest of the world have been suffering for years in wars and we just brush it off? America is allied with Israel, and Israel has great technology and great economy and is more advanced than Palestine just because the country was founded fairly recently and had a lot available at the time, where Gaza/Palestine didn't want to be a state when they had the chance. Right now it would be really bad for America not to support Israel, because we'd lose a lot of business and opportunity. If we supported Gaza, then we would maybe have done the right thing but we would be risking a lot for it. "But oh, the Jews! The Jews always get what they want they always get support!" Well whatever, it just turned out that way. Israel doesn't even equal Jews in the first place. If YOU want America to bomb Israel or stop Israel and go support Gaza by force, you will be very sorry to have Israel as an enemy in a few years.

They did a good job in making themselves a desired ally. This is how war works. You can tell me all you want that the "Jews always get the good end of things" because that is what a lot of these posts boil down to, but really, having grown up a Jewish kid and deciding pretty early "Wow everyone hates me, this sucks," and having a ton of my family die in the Holocaust, and there really being places in the USA where I can't let people know that even though I don't believe in Judaism but I have Jewish blood on both sides... like.. I'm so done with people telling me that Jews have the better end of things.

This conflict is inflaming everyone on ATS and I cannot wait until it is over, whichever way it ends.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

I am Pro underdog, pro victim, and right now that just happens to be those people who live in the Gaza strip.

I agree. I dont have a dog in this fight. I dont have any special like or dislike of either the Israeli's or the Palestinians.

I do loathe injustice, and brutality, and crimes against humanity.

In this case, it is the Palestinian people who are being treated as less than human. I really dont care about the justification, that "Hamas did such and such.." I do not believe in punishing everyone for the actions of some few. (And, according to the UN, Hamas was NOT the first to violate the agreement in this instance)

If Israel were under attack by a larger, more powerful force, and its civilian population were being denied medical care, and the ability to get out of the way of the fighting, etc., I would feel the same sympathy for them.

You can have sympathy or empathy for a person or persons without being on a political "side." Most civilians in most nations, are innocent of the crimes of their leadership. I am on the side of people.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yup Israel the great big racist country. By the way how do the surrounding Arab countries treat people from other faiths or races, especially the Jews?

In Israel, Arabs can and do hold political office.

After Israel surrendered Gaza and removed it's own citizens from the territory, how were they rewarded by the muslims from the surrounding area? Were they accepted as brothers with open arms, or did rockets start raining down on their schoolyards?

The one sided nature of the pro-palestinian/islamic propaganda is amazing.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Originally posted by jam321

Go drink your holy water and be the saint.

Unfortunately.... my feet get a little warm in "our lords house".
But thanks for the canonization

I am sure I could go down the list and sooner or later you will find a group that you despise and hate and that will reveal your true self.
Getting you to admit it on line is a different story

Go for it... I'd love to see what the list entails...
The only group i hate and despise are the BIGOTS... have nothing but contempt and ill-feeling towards them.

. Let's look at the Israeli situation, the longer it goes on the more hatred some people will have for Israel. This will no doubt have a carry over effect when they meet Israelis who believe in the Israeli cause. They will have hatred for them just like they do for Israel in general and the hatred will be apparent.

Yes, because hatred breeds hatred, as does ignorance.
To have hatred for a country or an entire people/religion because of what the minority in power/charge do is pathetic.
It would be like me hating anybody who is American because of GWB... Makes no sense whatsoever.

I think a lot of the problem comes from the fact that the American government has been/does protect Israel in any action they carry out... Unprecedented support in fact.the likes of which has never been seen.

Bull- sorry left off the smiley face. No offense taken.

Hey... no offense was meant or was taken.
I guess it's just a little annoying when somebody shows you for what you really are huh?

Thanks...

Blup

Edit to add:reply to jam.

[edit on 13/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

I hear that!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

This is an article that clearly explains the type of culture that develops when one people dominates another. Domination requires brutality and brutality costs.

From the ancient Spartans, to the Romans and more recently in Apartheid South Africa domination produced a racist and ultraviolent society that rationalises their behaviour through a constructed mythology of victimhood.

The Romans endured the wars with Carthage and almost was destroyed. In its victory after this hundred year conflict, it had evolved into a racist, slaving and violent culture that gathered immense wealth.

if i were hypothetically a country, and another race almsot destroyed me, you bet you top dollar id be racist after that

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Also... since complaining on board and business questions about there being "too many" Israel/Palestine threads, you have gone on to create 9...YES 9 threads on the very subject??
In two weeks???

After them points huh??

You know what sells.

Pray tell.... is it a case of "if you can't beat them join them?"

I am seriously confused.

thanks

[edit on 13/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I concur, I spent a summer on a Kibbutz in 1994; and found many locals to be racist and deeply hostile to religious views (I have been raised a Christian). Whilst I will also say this does not everyone, as on the whole though I found the Arabs I spoke to much friendlier and non xenophobic.

I don’t like what Israel does and how it goes about it, you can call me a racist if you like but at least I can draw a distinction between a nation and a religion; Israel is not Judaism its just a country using religion to excuse its own brand of ‘ethnic cleansing’.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Wow- an anti war folk singer. Who woulda thunk that? Anyway, Israel is not in a war against innocent civilians, they are wiping out a terrorist regime that attacks Israeli civilians. So you don't like Israel. We get it. But don't use this world-unknown folk singer to prove your point - because he doesn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It takes a racist to know a racist may seem dumb to you. But it makes a little bit of sense to me. I don't think about these types of things because I am not racist. But when you look at things through a racist prospective, the Israelites seem to be total hate mongers and it's totally questionable why "America" would be so involved with them trying to exterminate an entire group of people as they have shamed the Nazis on for trying to do to them and they turn around and essentially try to do the same thing. Obviously we aren't getting the full story here. And as far as whipping their kids out to save our kids, you don't KILL KIDS!!! What the HELL is the matter with these people justifying murdering children?!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by masonwatcher

Wow- an anti war folk singer. Who woulda thunk that? Anyway, Israel is not in a war against innocent civilians, they are wiping out a terrorist regime that attacks Israeli civilians. So you don't like Israel. We get it. But don't use this world-unknown folk singer to prove your point - because he doesn't.

Do you know how hollow your point sounds? You say Israeli is interested in killing Hamas yet you ignore the months of blockades, the wall around Gaza and the current siege. It seems that there is no limit to the amount of civilians deaths there are as long as Israel says it is about Hamas.

The folk singer obsession with you zionists, are you into it? I only ask because y'all seem to know who is in and who is passe. I never listen to the stuff and wouldn't know constitutes folk music. Is rap folk music because black folk sing it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join