It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is the most racist society: American singer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I could be mean BULL but I will play nice.

Point blank there isn't a person in the world who isn't racist in one way or the other.

I apologize if you took my remark the wrong way, I didn't mean to offend you. Your "saying" just didn't really make a lot of sense to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

yeah...er.. duh.., coz uvver people are racist.. then that meens itz ok!!

Please, Don't lump us all in with yourself

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Apartheid South Africa was racist yet there were plenty of goyim their or should I say 'schwartzes'.

[edit on 023131p://pm3134 by masonwatcher]

Dude if you're anti-Jewish, which you keep alluding to, other people keep alluding to, then you should just come outright and say it. goyim, schwartzes, look at the words that you are using.

We're not even talking about South Africa.

Perspective can impact how you see things, you know?

[edit on 1/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Israel and many jews arent necessarily racist, they just look down on most that are not jews (goyim). They tend to think they have all the secrets to G-D and are somewhat entitled to Royalty in the Abrahamic faiths.

Hope that wasnt too antisemitic...dont wanna make God and the people mad

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Go drink your holy water and be the saint. I am sure I could go down the list and sooner or later you will find a group that you despise and hate and that will reveal your true self. Getting you to admit it on line is a different story. Let's look at the Israeli situation, the longer it goes on the more hatred some people will have for Israel. This will no doubt have a carry over effect when they meet Israelis who believe in the Israeli cause. They will have hatred for them just like they do for Israel in general and the hatred will be apparent.

Bull- sorry left off the smiley face. No offense taken.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
Israel and many jews arent necessarily racist, they just look down on most that are not jews (goyim). They tend to think they have all the secrets to G-D and are somewhat entitled to Royalty in the Abrahamic faiths.

Hope that wasnt too antisemitic...dont wanna make God and the people mad

Dude.

Other people live in Israel besides Jews.
Like, provide evidence. I think that a lot of Palestinians are racist against Jews, then, because they look down on people who aren't Islamic and also, oh, no Jews are allowed to live in most Palestinian areas, or countries like Iran or Iraq or any of those.

I think that the Christians think they have all the secrets to God... oh wait.. here comes the lightening bolt...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Jews live in iran.are you sure you got that bit right saying they dont?

on topic-I LOL at that vid of the pro war demo!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Like, provide evidence. I think that a lot of Palestinians are racist against Jews, then, because they look down on people who aren't Islamic

Oh come on, you seriously believe that?

By your logic Israelis must be far worse, murdering British aid workers in refugee camps because they dare to help the Islamic scum.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Im none of the religions, new age, or pagan. Im not even atheist or agnostic which is another form of religion believe it or not

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

They get more trouble for living there than people of other cultures get for living in Israel.
I know that Jews can't even try to live in Yemen. So maybe not Iran, but maybe more countries.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111

Im none of the religions, new age, or pagan. Im not even atheist or agnostic which is another form of religion believe it or not

Okay... why is this on-topic?
Two line, sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

No I don't believe that. I was using backwards logic- aka applying the same logic used on Israelis to Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So what are your personal feelings on what's happening in Gaza now? Is the indiscriminate targeting of civilians acceptable? Is using WP as a weapon in densely populated cities a valid tactic? Are we witnessing the use of excessive force (an international crime by the way), punishing Palestinians for crimes they have not committed themselves or is the IDF perfectly justified in it's actions?

Perhaps if we delve into the psyche we can discover if bigotry is indeed inherent or instead these are just the ramblings of an anti-Semitic folk singer.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to reply
I would think Afganistan would be a tough place for them to live too,but I might be wrong and expect to be corrected if I am!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

you know the old saying..

Takes a racist to know a racist.

Yes indeed, and now please go home again and feed your mossad troll.

best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some of those people in that video that cheer for the kicking of Palestinian butt, and 'those' terrorists. And cheer because god is on their side.
I'd like to ship some of them of to Gaza and see if they still have that hearty kill them attitude when they see burned and bloody babies and other people.

Seems those that cheer loudest are the furthest removed from the mess. Confidence derived from ignorance.

Ignorant apes, humans make me sick!

There will never be peace on earth if people like those live amongst us.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The problem seems to me to be confusing Jewish (as an ethnicity) with Jewish (as a religion).

Jews as an ethnic group may or may not be racist, just like any other "group" of people has variation within it.

The religion has a racist assumption at its core, that being that Jews as an ethnic group are special to God above all others.

Not every ethnic Jew believes this. And, there are other religious groups who believe this also, not only those of the Jewish faith. A Christian who believes that ethnic Jews are special to God above all others is also making a racist assumption.

That the racist belief in Judaism appeals to more ethnic Jews than other ethnicities should surprise no one. The Catholic belief that God favors Catholics appeals to more Catholics than Baptists. (Although it is not "racist" as Catholicism is not as tightly bound to one ethnic group as Judaism is)

Besides, I dont know why "more racist" is even a question. Racism is racism. I dont know why we are trying to say being "more racist" is better than "less racist." Ideally, people would not lump all people into groups and paint them with a broad stroke, but look at individuals and judge them (if one is inclined to judge) on their individual merits or failings.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why thank you Loke for your kind contribution that touched the bottom of the barrel. By the way How are your friends hamas fairing out. I hear israel is tarring the racist out of them.

OP, You take one singer who BTW isn't widely known around here and you try to build a case of Israel being racist. Least you could have done is found a good group like the Dixie Chicks. Not that your racist labeling would have worked, but at least I could have heard some good music.

PS- If you google Hollywood you might find many who are anti-Israel that you could use for tomorrow's thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

you know the old saying..

Takes a racist to know a racist.

What?! Where did that dumb saying come from? Texas?

two lines.

It's not a Texas phrase. That reply does say much about you though.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thread 778 or so on Israel and Palestine...I have not supported Israel once through this even though i'm Jewish myself, I think it is ridiculous that any Jew remains in that region. I also believe that from my studies Israel was NOT the place Moses Intended to go... and the entire concept is off base.

But I must add, the Jews involved are not unaware that antisemitism is real, it's OBVIOUS in these forums many people hate Jews for no reason at all, I don't even mention my Judaism in many parts of AZ because ... people have tried to kill me before in the wrong places and this is America

I admit some of the Jews in that tape are ridiculous... "particularly the angel of death lady" and what Israel is bad thing, killing is bad no matter how you look at it...

But those who simply bash Israel based on these attacks are simply biased against them from what I see and read...

These are not people who have had an easy road, they have been attacked many times including from the day the nation was founded, rockets do fire at them almost daily for decades

Entire nations threaten and DO threaten to exterminate them daily

and no, there was no valid initial reason for any of it nor the threat...

Israel had the power to do anything it wanted via Nuclear to it's neighbors for decades and did Nothing, yet Religious Jews are subject to Extermination...

(Now don't get me wrong, my sister became Orthodox, we don't speak because of it... I'm NOT a Fan)None the less, we are talking about less than 60 Million of them world wide 2/3 in Israel and NYC perhaps... and being shot rockets at...

For starters, while I do not take much literally... these people, mainly what they do, that religious community, is see to it that the Torah is rewritten every generation by hand, that's for all intents and purposes their reason to be...

Now if Islam and Christianity both take at face value that the word of g-d was given to Moses one sunny day when fire covered a mountain... Then the Jews have a Crucial Reason to exist and be allowed to exist

The irony can not be missed, if you Believe in the Big Monotheistic Guy at all... for a billion Plus Christian it means... you loose the Messiah if they die...

Even for Islam they keep the language of the handwriting of g-d alive...

Keeping it intact would be a Holy duty and thus to Islam at 1.5 Billion, Judaism should be nothing more than a fringe element that performs a SACRED duty... i.e. Respected

Considering... and I agree, England and America did cause a problem setting the state up did cause a problem

But 1.5 Billion Muslims over 30 Nations, could solve the problem in a moment...

Check this out

That's the Mile High Tower being built in Saudi Arabia

That BUILDING could hold ALL the Palestinians...

In fact, lol... The Jews would be loosing out holding on to a patch of crap desert and ruins... the Palestinians would get a better deal...

This is the Wealth in that region above... a MILE High Building? No Solution for this situation is possible?

So is this about the Nuclear Missile holding Jews who haven't done anything in retaliation to any real degree remotely compared to what they Could do despite being attacked constantly?

Or that the entire region is backwards in terms of humanistic thinking?

The other Islamic Nations don't like the Palestinians, any more than Europe wants the Jews back... Ahmedinjad has that one correct too, he knows, Europeans aren't overall very found of any religious groups not the least of which is the religious Jews

So this fight is going to happen...

Both sides turned both sides away, Islam doesn't want the Palestinians, we don't want the Jews...

I would Add, you can come from Israel or Palestine to the Usa without much difficulty... and it was allot easier before 9-11 an open door for all intents and purposes

But the reality

Neither side wants to go...

The Racism of the 2 groups is Second... SECOND ONLY to the Racism of Islam and the West in general

Islam attacks constantly and hates the people who Rewrite the book of Moses... Christianity sides with the jews as long as they are on the same side against Islam lol...

But I have been in Church and heard the words taught to young Children many times... "And who Killed Jesus Christ Boys and Girls (loud roar) the JEWS!!!!!... That's right.... The Jews, very good children"

Judaism is ridiculous with the Chosen people thing... But Islam and Christianity believe and practice the same thing

with one difference

There are around 60 Million Jews... They DO NOT CONVERT people... Over a billion of the other 2 Religions and you GO TO HELL if you don't accept Christ and the Infadel Must be destroyed!!!!!

Jews aren't very scary... they don't give a damn if I go to hell lol... or you or anyone else...

But Islam and Christianity are out to MAKE SURE I Go to hell if I don't Believe

Sorry but...

One of these 3 groups is allot less Nutty than the other 2 in the end run of things... They aren't knocking on my door with Book OR Torch.... not in the last 6,000 years have they ever done so...

What the 2 Bigger Religions Hate...at the top... is that their religions are based on the Jewish book and it DETRACTS from their POWER over the masses...

So Jews ARE and Have been subjected to Blind Hate... taught via lies and other deception from within Childrens Religions for centuries

and YES

The Jews do the exact same thing... that's why I am non participado in my Religion as well

But

Again Jews DO NOT Convert... they are no actual threat beyond the borders of Palestine

Is Israel sometimes used as a pawn by the "power elite"

YUP

Is America

Yup

Is Iran

YUP

Sure there are many "Jews" involved in various orders

Jews happen to be a bit inbred (imho) being one myself... and very, very bright as a result, If there is a good life to be had in Law, you will find a disproportionate number of Jews, ditto for Computers, banking etc, etc...

but it's no conspiracy, to take over the world... just some men happen to be Jews involved in some things... as far as Religion or ethnicity, there is no connection any "illuminati" for lack of a better term that are also Jews use all people as pawns including their own...

The nature of the religion however or the people affects No One... They don't Want YOU to join their ranks... they wont even eat your food, basically isolationist thinking, dislike it all you want... I do, it's a bit much for me...

But they aren't converting, they aren't influencing the world not as a religion, not as a people by ethnic make up or action...

Yet

They occupy a tiny strip of Land against the Ocean surrounded by those who would, genuinely would exterminate them...

This action

They are indeed doing what any nation would do, they expect to be struck again if Iran acquires nukes, they are seizing territory and putting space between them and their borders (can't actually nuke all of israel for Holy reasons) so... they need to secure their borders in full...

The Mossad is rarely wrong, if they feel attack is imminent in the next couple of years, they will fight...

What other solution has the West or Islam actually offered to either side?

What is the fault of the people of Israel? genuinely being hated for reasons of BS religious ideology... they are indeed the same way, but not spreading like some cancer absorbing all in their path... they are an underdog if ever there was.

Aside from the Fact that the jews happen to be really smart and all, and keep winning against insurmountable odds.... how is Islam vs Judaism any different than China Vs Tibet?

If Tibet got nukes tomorrow... no one would yell BOOO and side with China lol

Because... Christianity and Islam don't Teach little Children to hate "Tibetans' that's the reason why

Do Jews put themselves above others.... sure they do...

But i'm sorry in the scheme of things mainly as a people they want to be left alone... they don't want You or I to Join, they aren't a threat...

If you want to bash...

well, we in the West have killed MILLIONS including Millions of Children and so Has Islam half a Mil recently in darfur alone...

Dead women and children by the Millions...

Judaism via Zion... Thousands... not even a remotely close tally to what the other Two Religions are doing right now as we speak

There are no Jews in Afrcia and South America handing out Religious books LOL, no civil wars will be fought over them, no women raped to make them Jewish lol...

They are, benevolent people by comparison to the 2 spin off religions that stem from them...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by mopusvindictus]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join